PDA

View Full Version : LOL another Cardinals MNF post game rant

pawe
11-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Thank you for bringing the team closer to drafting Luck..

KKLJ9MJKPAg

TE
11-30-2010, 01:51 AM
meltdown

TE
11-30-2010, 01:52 AM
He was heckling.

TE
11-30-2010, 01:52 AM
Yet, it was stupid question.

pawe
11-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Im glad a reporter asked that question. I cant stand these million dollar players laughing/joking after being embarrassed in front of national tv.
His rant still wont change the fact that he's been in the league for more than 5 yrs now and still haven't learned jack shit.

PixelPusher
11-30-2010, 02:39 AM
"That's fine. That's fine. That's fine..."

:lol

And for those playing the Singletary postgame drinking game, I counted 2 "we'll have to look at the film" shots...and this was after a Niners win. (chug, chug.)

symple19
11-30-2010, 02:46 AM
rofl

pawe
11-30-2010, 10:10 AM
New material for Coors light.

Duff McCartney
11-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Yeah no kidding. I could see one of those Coors light guys laughing and then him saying "Nothing's funny! I'm not laughing".

But this reporter isn't the only one who brought that up, the MNF crew brought that up as well. My opinion is that the interception Anderson threw was probably one of the worst throws I've ever seen. How could he not see that?

JMarkJohns
11-30-2010, 01:46 PM
The question was completely legit and fair, if not necessary, to ask. It was posed in a way that didn't seem berating, and was asked in a non-accusatory, information-seeking way. Anderson immediately got defensive, lied, got caught, got asked again, lied, got caught, got asked again, got defensive and then pulled the B-A-B-Y tactic and took his football and went home. WTF are you smiling/laughing for? Even if it's for an honest and even OK reason such as Latui was cracking a joke to pick me up after a "shit" (Anderson's own description of what he does every week, mind you) performance, I'm sorry, you need to be leader enough to tell Latui what you told the rest of the viewing public post-game in that nothing is funny with the score being what it was.

Ken Somers asked the question, and is one of the state's best reporters. He asked in the face of building criticism that this team has quit and doesn't care why Anderson and a teammate were smiling/laughing in the waning minutes of a MNF rout. Completely fair, given the big-picture context of the Cardinals history of suckage and the collective worry that this season isn't an aberration because too many players who don't give two shits are in too many important positions going forward.

symple19
11-30-2010, 02:47 PM
i lol'd

JoeTait75
11-30-2010, 03:02 PM
DA just throwing the picks he's supposed to throw, having the meltdown he's supposed to have.

pawe
11-30-2010, 08:56 PM
You dont see Brady cracking jokes after an embarrassing performance. Hell, he went nuts on his teammates even when the game was already theirs.