PDA

View Full Version : Patriots vs Jets GT

RedsLakers24
11-30-2010, 04:37 AM
Tom Brady is going to prove why hes the best QB..

san antonio spurs
11-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Brady seems to struggle against Rex' defenses. He has to step up and use Aaron and the Gronk because the jets struggle with TEs. The pats RBs have to pick up the blitz or Brady is toast.

IronMexican
11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
lol, the last thing Brady has to worry about is the pass rush. New York has no elite rusher, and about the only way to get to a QB for them is blitzing. Brady is the last QB you want to blitz. However, I think New York will win. They still have a great secondary.

monosylab1k
11-30-2010, 02:43 PM
New York has no elite rusher

Vernon Gholston says hi.

BUMP
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM
The Jets have racked up close victories against sucky teams that have trouble closing teams out...(Browns, Lions, Broncos, Texans)

Not gonna happen this week with against Brady in New England.

Patriots by 14

DeadlyDynasty
11-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Vernon Gholston says hi.

he said "elite" pass rushers

LnGrrrR
11-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Should be a good game; I think it will be pretty close (though I'd rather it a Pats blowout.)

I was just thinking the other day, I remember when Brady would have his annual "Throw 4 ints" game. I'm hoping he's over that period.

As bad as our defense has been, it's managed to make plays at the right time. Hopefully that streak continues. You certainly can't say it's any luckier than the Jets.

The Gemini Method
11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than actually good...ask the Giants how that works. With that being said, I don't know how this one will go. Both teams have shown themselves to be good and have had some head-scratching struggles. Patriots gettin raped by the same Browns that the Jets barely beat is the most glaring one. I think it will be very close and since it's at Foxboro, you've got to give the Pats a slight edge. It will all depend on which defense comes up with the money plays.