PDA

View Full Version : Lol mavs fans making fun of latinos again

LILCOOK
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
check out these ignorant black & white dudes down there in dallas.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=268&f=2144&t=6807214

LILCOOK
11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
sorry if this is the wrong place for this but i thought you spurs fans would like too see how hard it is being a mavs fan in dallas.

these guys hate latino people with the passion up there.

the media is even worse.

sad sad sad.

Vito Corleone
11-30-2010, 06:12 PM
The funny thing about it is they keep using the term latinos, which actually is a term that includes people born in Spain and Portugal as well as anyone born in Central and south america. Hispanic is a term that denotes anyone from or a descendant from central or south america.

I love it when ignorant people can't even get their ignorance correct.

LILCOOK
11-30-2010, 06:24 PM
your not gonna believe this but guess who the local dallas media hired to comment on the game & had in the booth for the mavs & spurs game? take a wild guess.

dbestpro
11-30-2010, 06:31 PM
I have tried to become a Cowboy fan, but the one thing that keeps me from doing so is the support of a city that I find one of the most racist in the country. Not long ago the black population was the focus of this crap. How sad it is to see some of those very same people now giving the same treatment to Hispanics.

BanditHiro
11-30-2010, 06:33 PM
I have tried to become a Cowboy fan, but the one thing that keeps me from doing so is the support of a city that I find one of the most racist in the country. Not long ago the black population was the focus of this crap. How sad it is to see some of those very same people now giving the same treatment to Hispanics.

Cowboys are America's team so you don't have to support Dallas...they play in Arlington if that helps soften the blow a bit.

dbestpro
11-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Cowboys are America's team so you don't have to support Dallas...they play in Arlington if that helps soften the blow a bit.

America's team was a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

Cessation
11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
lol you mad?

Vito Corleone
11-30-2010, 08:28 PM
They stopped being America's team when they fired Tom Laundry the way they did.

bresilhac
11-30-2010, 08:33 PM

America's team bullshit. I've lived all over the country and nowhere did I find any cowpig fans outside of Texas. And if they were they hid the fact from other people. Dallas fans and their football team are legends in their own stupid little minds.

LILCOOK
11-30-2010, 08:52 PM
well the answer was the great mike basick.

ALVAREZ6
11-30-2010, 09:26 PM
The funny thing about it is they keep using the term latinos, which actually is a term that includes people born in Spain and Portugal as well as anyone born in Central and south america. Hispanic is a term that denotes anyone from or a descendant from central or south america.

Incorrect.

Hispanic denotes people who trace their ancestry to Spain. So yes, much of Central and South America is comprised of Hispanics. Your definition is wrong because for example, Nene, Barbosa...these guys aren't hispanic. Neither was Bob Marley or the majority of Jamaicans.

ALVAREZ6
11-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Oh yeah and fuck the Cowboys

DieHardSpursFan1537
11-30-2010, 09:30 PM
^Yes. Fuck Tony Homo and the Cowboys.^

WildcardManu
11-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Gave up on the Cowboys this year.. what a waste of talent. Dallas Texas aka Choketown U.S.A.

greyforest
12-01-2010, 12:19 AM
fuck dallas

it has a nice airport though

Obstructed_View
12-01-2010, 12:21 AM
A lot of classless organizations. The Cowboys have started playing the Nelson "ha ha" sound just like the Mavericks do. Completely embarrassing. Seeing Bacsik on the postgame the other day just made me shake my head. Par for the course, I guess.

ShoogarBear
12-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Incorrect.

Hispanic denotes people who trace their ancestry to Spain. So yes, much of Central and South America is comprised of Hispanics. Your definition is wrong because for example, Nene, Barbosa...these guys aren't hispanic. Neither was Bob Marley or the majority of Jamaicans.

So . . . is Manu Hispanic? :stirpot:

Obstructed_View
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
So . . . is Manu Hispanic? :stirpot:

Duh. Does he speak Hispanic or not?

I remember how many people I've angered by pointing out that he's Italian.

Mav-elous Man
12-01-2010, 12:44 AM
I live in Dallas and I love my hometown, but it IS one of the most racist cities in the country. Especially to be so large and culturally diverse.

Mav-elous Man
12-01-2010, 12:53 AM
And people say the Cowboys aren't America's team, but the country keeps watching them and buying their jerseys. Ratings don't lie. And is one of the richest and most recognizable sports franchises in the world. Numbers don't lie. You have the Cowboys to thank for many of the trends and amenities that have been set in the NFL. So hate all you want but you bitches still watch us.

Obstructed_View
12-01-2010, 12:58 AM
America's Team was the name of an NFL Films profile of the Cowboys. It means absolutely nothing beyond that.

Mav-elous Man
12-01-2010, 01:26 AM

La·ti·no (lhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gif-thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifnhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/omacr.gif, lhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/abreve.gif-, lä-)
n. pl. La·ti·nos 1. A Latin American.
2. A person of Hispanic, especially Latin-American, descent, often one living in the United States. See Usage Note at Hispanic (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hispanic).

jjktkk
12-01-2010, 02:11 AM
America's team bullshit. I've lived all over the country and nowhere did I find any cowpig fans outside of Texas. And if they were they hid the fact from other people. Dallas fans and their football team are legends in their own stupid little minds.

I lived in Cali, and now Wa. state and their are plenty of us Cowboys fans around. Noticed alot of Cowboy fans in the military as well.

Leonard Curse
12-01-2010, 06:27 AM
well the answer was the great mike basick.

the guy with the dirty mexican comments! haha did you know i was the one who reported his ass to our local news here in san antonio. when that whole thing went down a few guys on here copy and pasted his twitter comments. i told them to report that hick but they said NAh its ok! i said F this im reporting his ass, and i remember the news girl freaking out over the phone. i woke up the next day and it was everywhere ! thanks to my fellow spurstalkers

Spur_Fanatic
12-01-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm sorry, but all I see in that link is one little nazi (the OP), that because Barea does not focus the offense on Dirk when he runs PG, he blurts some crap.

If anything, the guy is just too much into his Dirk gay-love.

Spur_Fanatic
12-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Duh. Does he speak Hispanic or not?

I remember how many people I've angered by pointing out that he's Italian.

Which is not that out of the way. He is of italian descent. And, from what I've seen in Argentina, they are whiter than the average "white" in the USA. So the whole issue is kinda a mix. I have some friends in Arg (visit it a few times per year), their last name is Fernandez, but the entire family has blonde hair, and blue eyes. And plenty of examples there.

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina#Genetic_Studies

Here.

Shank
12-01-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm sorry, but all I see in that link is one little nazi (the OP), that because Barea does not focus the offense on Dirk when he runs PG, he blurts some crap.

Exactly. But hey - let's paint an entire city and fanbase with a broad brush.

xmas1997
12-01-2010, 10:46 AM
sorry if this is the wrong place for this but i thought you spurs fans would like too see how hard it is being a mavs fan in dallas.

these guys hate latino people with the passion up there.

the media is even worse.

sad sad sad.

It's not just sad, it's shameful, and from the heart of the bible belt no less!
For shame! :nope
Yet, typical! :rolleyes

The Reckoning
12-01-2010, 10:47 AM

yeah that makes sense :rolleyes. look up hispania.

you must be hispanic/latino your self because only latino/hispanics care what theyre called. like the whole "american" issue.

nobody gives a shit what people from south and central america are called besides hispanics/latinos themselves, and they make it a point to be offended at whatever you call them.

btw, alot of argies are german if anything...

ohmwrecker
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
People in Dallas are racists?! No . . . .

xmas1997
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I would only be insulted if they called me American (ala ugly American) rather than Texan!

xmas1997
12-01-2010, 10:52 AM
People in Dallas are racists?! No . . . .

Bible toting racists, go figure! :rolleyes

Agloco
12-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Someone once said: "America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser......."

http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/27/2777/UXUTD00Z/american-three-star-general-george-s-patton-jr-commander-of-us-7th-army.jpg

The Cowboys are no more Americas Team than the Detroit Lions are. :lol

xmas1997
12-01-2010, 11:28 AM

My point entirely, "Americas Team", but are they the "San Antonio Cowboys"? No!
Texas Cowboys?
No again!
Oddly enough the only NFL team to EVER play a regular season game in San Antonio was none other then the Superbowl Champs, the N.O. Saints (formerly the S.A. Saints? tongue firmly in cheek:wow), and they played three!!!!!!!!!!
So that is my team, not the DALLAS Cowboys anymore, no matter they play in Arlington, they still hail as DALLAS!:hat

LILCOOK
12-01-2010, 01:35 PM

ummm well thats bc you checked into late. The mods already cleaned all the mess up with an edit button so mike fisher & mike basicks forum wouldnt look soo bad.

but you must of missed the line that one guy said which was.

a hard lawn mowing mexican cares less about jose barea.

what i do find funny is on that forumthey are quick to bann anybody that is pro barea but continue to let guys like the op and guy who made that racist remark about mexicans in that thread who was edited still continue to post there.

Spur_Fanatic
12-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Well, we all know that the guys in charge of DB.com were a bit racist.
But at least they cleaned up after themselves.

(for the record, it's not Dirk's fault some of his fans are nazis, lol)

But, and just for fun, and with all due respect to Dallas Mavs fans on this forum that do follow the rules of conduct of a normal human being...

I'm honestly not worried about the Mavs. Depends too much on Dirk, and it's full of chokers. I was a bit worried about the Beaboiuiuiusoeues dude, cause aside of Dirk, he was the only one playing with fire and urgency, but seems he still injured. And Terry sucks. Dear God, I'd understand it if he is plays so much even when not needed, to inflate his stats and be showcased and traded. But the guy is being doing that for years, and he still in the Mavs. I still remember when he was trying to compare himself to Manu...

Now, all that aside... Barea is horrible. I mean, the guy sometimes shows some flashes here and there, but... Still, if they get rid of Barea... How many PG's they would end up? Just Kidd?

LILCOOK
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Well, we all know that the guys in charge of DB.com were a bit racist.
But at least they cleaned up after themselves.

(for the record, it's not Dirk's fault some of his fans are nazis, lol)

But, and just for fun, and with all due respect to Dallas Mavs fans on this forum that do follow the rules of conduct of a normal human being...

I'm honestly not worried about the Mavs. Depends too much on Dirk, and it's full of chokers. I was a bit worried about the Beaboiuiuiusoeues dude, cause aside of Dirk, he was the only one playing with fire and urgency, but seems he still injured. And Terry sucks. Dear God, I'd understand it if he is plays so much even when not needed, to inflate his stats and be showcased and traded. But the guy is being doing that for years, and he still in the Mavs. I still remember when he was trying to compare himself to Manu...

Now, all that aside... Barea is horrible. I mean, the guy sometimes shows some flashes here and there, but... Still, if they get rid of Barea... How many PG's they would end up? Just Kidd?

huh???

koriwhat
12-01-2010, 03:57 PM
another pointless dumbass thread in the spurs forum... this shit should've been posted in the club.