PDA

View Full Version : Did I mention that the Lakers are back-to-back champs?

LnGrrrR
11-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Luva just wanted to make sure you all knew.

Gutter92
11-30-2010, 11:05 PM
:lmao

NRHector
11-30-2010, 11:07 PM

:lol

Giuseppe
11-30-2010, 11:08 PM
True. We left your Celtics dead in the ground enroute.

Quit Hatin'
11-30-2010, 11:10 PM
"honey ill be right there, after i post on this thread"-lngrrr

LnGrrrR
11-30-2010, 11:12 PM
"honey ill be right there, after i post on this thread"-lngrrr

It's easier to stay at work sometimes than to deal with the monster at home, yeah.

midnightpulp
11-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Be sure to strap down the kid too....:lmao

Why are you laughing?

You're in the same situation with Kool calling to you from the kitchen or the bedroom.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2010, 11:46 PM
It's easier to stay at work sometimes than to deal with the monster at home, yeah.

you do know that when you're off defending your country or my rights in particular ...someone like me is fucking your sexy wife...:lol next time you come home ask her if you can smell her pussy and if there's a tinge of sour then Kool or some authentic mexican been getting saucy...

Sisk
11-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Why are you laughing?

You're in the same situation with Kool calling to you from the kitchen or the bedroom.

midnight regulating tbh

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 01:34 AM
you do know that when you're off defending your country or my rights in particular ...someone like me is fucking your sexy wife...:lol next time you come home ask her if you can smell her pussy and if there's a tinge of sour then Kool or some authentic mexican been getting saucy...

First, there aren't many Mexicans in Hawaii.

Second, I doubt that my wife would fuck a man as obviously homosexual as yourself.

Third, why would her pussy be sour if you were in it? See, my wife bathes after sex. Are you aware that pussies aren't supposed to smell? At first I thought maybe that's the only pussy you can get, especially if you're trolling for booty on Thanksgiving.

Then I realized that you probably have never seen a pussy, and just assume it smells weird because that's how Luva's taint smells.

ElNono
12-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Second, I doubt that my wife would fuck a man as obviously homosexual as yourself.

:lmao

Bostonfan regulating, tbh

z0sa
12-01-2010, 01:38 AM

Third, why would her pussy be sour if you were in it? See, my wife bathes after sex. Are you aware that pussies aren't supposed to smell? At first I thought maybe that's the only pussy you can get, especially if you're trolling for booty on Thanksgiving.

Then I realized that you probably have never seen a pussy, and just assume it smells weird because that's how Luva's taint smells.

where's the :goddamntotalannihilation smilie?

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 01:42 AM

not many illegals sure...but I have a time share in Havaii...so I know what's there....also...the sour smell comes from multiple back 2 back fuck sessions...but back 2 back is only something that really occurs in LA...pussies are supposed to smell...just not all the time...it's called Menstrual Bleed...or Back 2 Back...but have you ever asked yourself...why is my illegal mexican wife with me...for convenience trying to see how far white skin will take her in life...surely not for your cash or your mini Brett Favre Pecker you carry in your pants...:lol

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 02:00 AM
not many illegals sure...but I have a time share in Havaii...so I know what's there....also...the sour smell comes from multiple back 2 back fuck sessions...but back 2 back is only something that really occurs in LA...pussies are supposed to smell...just not all the time...it's called Menstrual Bleed...or Back 2 Back...but have you ever asked yourself...why is my illegal mexican wife with me...for convenience trying to see how far white skin will take her in life...surely not for your cash or your mini Brett Favre Pecker you carry in your pants...:lol

That was quite a mindless rambling pile of gibberish. Bravo.

I guess I'll answer the one semi-literate question you asked. My wife is with me because she enjoys my company. Not all of us have to pay the woman we are with to laugh at our jokes Kool.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand that. Trying to make you understand that women are more than a vagina is like trying to explain colors to a blind man.

You'll grow up someday. I'd say you'll find the right woman for you, but we both know that no woman can stand your presence for an extended amount of time. Which is precisely why you run to the strong arms of your Luva on nights like tonight.

Oh, almost forgot, Luva told you to wear that purple thong with the gold lace fringe, and top it off with your whitewater lifevest. That really gets him hot.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Oh, almost forgot, Luva told you to wear that purple thong with the gold lace fringe, and top it off with your whitewater lifevest. That really gets him hot.

You sound mighty steamed yourself.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 02:09 AM
You sound mighty steamed yourself.

Nope. I don't have any animosity towards gays; I just think Kool should own up to his sexual preferences.

I'm quite fine with the one I've got thanks :)

TheManFromAcme
12-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Sanctity of wives? Here?

Oh my.....:lol

Just hope the kids aren't brought into it.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Nope. I don't have any animosity towards gays; I just think Kool should own up to his sexual preferences.

I'm quite fine with the one I've got thanks :)

I will take the illegal Mexican for $10...she can bring your kid along as she wishes...I can spring for a Whopper w/ Cheese and throw in a kids meal for the boy... I will take care of them better than you ever could anyway Lngrrr...:lol

I'm surprised though she married you...you musta lied bout your finances or something...Mexicans typically only marry Gringo's with potential or with money...They teach them that (both men and women) in Mexico in case you didn't know...There's a strong possibility you've been duped and your marriage is a sham...You better make sure she doesn't bolt once she gets her green card citizenship...

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 08:28 AM
crucify em lngrrrr

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 08:30 AM
crucify em lngrrrr

Yeah, c'mon, Ln, crucify us now. You're only six months late.

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 08:49 AM
You sit down and take your crucifying.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 08:52 AM
You sit down and take your crucifying.

Yeah, but, Ln lost and now comes back like a dog to his vomit.

Uh, uh.

Frenzy
12-01-2010, 09:34 AM

Got dayum..

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Hes married to an illegal alien?

And we took his cookie.:lobt2:

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah, but, Ln lost and now comes back like a dog to his vomit.

Uh, uh.

New season Culburn.

And frankly, that whole "you left!" smack is pretty damn weaksauce. Get some new stuff Culby, cause your record is skipping old-timer. Maybe you should invest in an mp3 player.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Jesus, Culburn, have you been up all night beatin' yer wings and flappin' yer gums?

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Jesus, Culburn, have you been up all night beatin' yer wings and flappin' yer gums?

More or less.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Hes married to an illegal alien? Wow!!! I once had an uncle who did that but he was sixty and desperate. Sure enough... her twenty-two year old ass bolted.

:lol You guys are fucking pathetic. Are you aware that people can be in this country legally without a green card?

What am I saying, of course you don't. The only thing you know about illegal activity is probably the petty thievery that you commit to pay the bills (I can't imagine you being able to land a job that pays more than minimum wage, after all, and I'm sure that all those women you hook up with have expensive taste, like demanding a milkshake at McDonalds instead of a regular soda.)

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
More or less.

The losing streak hit you that hard, eh?

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 11:48 AM
The losing streak hit you that hard, eh?

Eh.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 11:49 AM
:lol You guys are fucking pathetic. Are you aware that people can be in this country legally without a green card?

But, you told us earlier this year (before we busted your crack) that she was here illegally. Were you lieing then, or, are you lieing now?

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Eh.

At least you have an excuse Culby; old people are often cranky when they stay up too late. :lol

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 11:51 AM
But, you told us earlier this year (before we busted your crack) that she was here illegally. Were you lieing then, or, are you lieing now?

Feel free to try and prove/find where I said that.

I talked about what a hassle it is getting her green card and citizenship. That doesn't mean she was here illegally. (There's such a thing called a visa, and no, I'm not talking about the credit card.)

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Feel free to point that out.

I talked about what a hassle it is getting her green card and citizenship. That doesn't mean she was here illegally. (There's such a thing called a visa, and no, I'm not talking about the credit card.)

That ain't what you said earlier this year.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 11:53 AM
That ain't what you said earlier this year.

Go find it then. Until then, you might as well fill a balloon with all that hot air.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Go find it then. Until then, you might as well fill a balloon with all that hot air.

No. You were lamenting the fact that she was illegal.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:00 PM
No. You were lamenting the fact that she was illegal.

Put your money where your mouth is then and prove it. You'll forgive me if I don't just accept your incorrect remembrance of what I most likely said (which is that it costs a ton to make someone a citizen in this country).

If I said it, you can find it. Or you can back down. Either or.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Put your money where your mouth is then and prove it. You'll forgive me if I don't just accept your incorrect remembrance of what I most likely said (which is that it costs a ton to make someone a citizen in this country).

If I said it, you can find it. Or you can back down. Either or.

You don't run me, Ln. You said it. She's wet.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:12 PM
You don't run me, Ln. You said it. She's wet.

Sorry Culby, but your memory is failing you. Maybe you should start carrying around a notebook. Don't forget to write down to take your pills, too.

That oncoming dementia really explains why your vocabulary has been so limited lately as well. It's cool Culby, I won't tease ya on that. Lord knows I'll be old as shit one day, pissing my pants, being forcefed applesauce. Not fair to make fun of you just because you're sprinting towards that day.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Sorry Culby, but your memory is failing you. Maybe you should start carrying around a notebook. Don't forget to write down to take your pills, too.

That oncoming dementia really explains why your vocabulary has been so limited lately as well. It's cool Culby, I won't tease ya on that. Lord knows I'll be old as shit one day, pissing my pants, being forcefed applesauce. Not fair to make fun of you just because you're sprinting towards that day.

Your capitulation is duly noted.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Your capitulation is duly noted.

Too bad you can't get that pecker of yers to capitulate into something resemblin' an erection.

har, har, har

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Ha! You're a blast Culby. Tell us that one about the Skunker again!

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:17 PM
You in the military... son. I've been in your shoes before. I know your pay grade down to the very nickel. Id rather draw unemployment than to settle for your salary. I guess that's why you rushed to marry the illegal and have a crumb snatcher... the bump in pay aye...lol.

Right, which is why you resort to petty thievery. I can see why the military life wasn't for you.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Ha! You're a blast Culby. Tell us that one about the Skunker again!

You ain't part of that.

You're part of that one where all your people went to the locker room, sans Wallace who went to the bus in his game uni, cuz he insisted.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 12:19 PM
You in the military... son. I've been in your shoes before. I know your pay grade down to the very nickel. Id rather draw unemployment than to settle for your salary. I guess that's why you rushed to marry the illegal and have a crumb snatcher... the bump in pay aye...lol.

Yeah, but you never rose above the rank of private.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:23 PM
You ain't part of that.

You're part of that one where all your people went to the locker room, sans Wallace who went to the bus in his game uni, cuz he insisted.

tee, hee.

Daddy! Grandpa Culby tells the bestest stories!

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Daddy! Grandpa Culby tells the bestest stories!

What, you thought since you delayed comin' here regular that you'd get away with it, Ln?

Please.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Feel free to brag about it. I ain't stopping you. Doesn't change the reality that Lakers dropped three straight. Though if you put your fingers in your ear and yell LALALA real loud you might be able to ignore it.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Feel free to brag about it. I ain't stopping you. Doesn't change the reality that Lakers dropped three straight. Though if you put your fingers in your ear and yell LALALA real loud you might be able to ignore it.

I freely acknowledge the 3 losses. I didn't go anywhere. I showed up. Unlike you.

Cry Havoc
12-01-2010, 12:46 PM
LnGrrrR, getting his trolling/regulation on like Laker fan can only dream about.

This thread is so lopsided it's painful to read. Probably smart that Kool stopped posting in it after that kind of destruction. :lol

:lmao at Laker fan talking to Boston fan with ring smack. As if that makes any sense. :lol

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I freely acknowledge the 3 losses. I didn't go anywhere. I showed up. Unlike you.

I showed up, congratulated you guys, then left. What, I'm supposed to sit around like a dog at your heel? I knew that Kool and Luva were into that sort of shit Culby, didn't think that's how you buttered your bread too. Get the fuck outta here.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I showed up, congratulated you guys, then left. What, I'm supposed to sit around like a dog at your heel? I knew that Kool and Luva were into that sort of shit Culby, didn't think that's how you buttered your bread too. Get the fuck outta here.

You should have stayed and takin' your ass reddening. You'll take it now, or, you'll walk away again.

That's it, and that's all.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Speaking of which, you can feel free to leave too. Take a nap, take some meds, and come back when you're less grumpy. Maybe then you can reminisce to us about the soda shoppe and how cute the ladies looked in those poodle skirts.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 12:56 PM
You should have stayed and takin' your ass reddening. You'll take it now, or, you'll walk away again.

That's it, and that's all.

You may get off on spanking men Culby, but that's not a hobby of mine.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:58 PM
You may get off on spanking men Culby, but that's not a hobby of mine.

Then walk away, cuz if you stay, your ass is mine.

lefty
12-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Don't you got a kid to raise, and a wife to sleep with...LOL!!!
He doesn't have to look for pussy on Sundays........

Cry Havoc
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Then walk away, cuz if you stay, your ass is mine.

http://www.acegames.us/forum/attachments/free-mp3-ringtones/53799d1233210381t-herbert-family-guy-oldman.jpg

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Speaking of which, you can feel free to leave too. Take a nap, take some meds, and come back when you're less grumpy. Maybe then you can reminisce to us about the soda shoppe and how cute the ladies looked in those poodle skirts.

Nope. Marathon posting is in progress.

I'm stayin' right here all fuckin' day.

NRHector
12-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Nope. Marathon posting is in progress.

I'm stayin' right here all fuckin' day.

yeah because you have a lonely,useless,meaningless,pathetic,worthless,mise rable,sexless,jobless,
disgraceful and good-for-nothing life and until you apologize we'll take it from there

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 04:11 PM

thanks for the insight...so that's how this phony does it...I knew he was a bad father I just didn't know he was a bad husband and just bad guy all the way around. So he joins the military to escape the trailers up in the hills...:lol then he marries a wetback...who he claims has a work visa...he wrote her a letter to get her here from Mexico then he married her..He finds out his military pay isn't cutting the mustard so he and his wetback decides to have a crumb snatcher so his military base pay can be increased....

In summary:

Joins military to escape red neck mediocrity

Marries wetback ( going against his principles to protect this country and uphold the law

Conceives a crumb snatcher out of financial gain...

He then posts their pictures all over the net as something to be proud of....

This guy Lngrrr is a complete and total loser...a real bad guy :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
He doesn't have to look for pussy on Sundays........

at least not illegal pussy:lol

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 04:13 PM
yeah because you have a lonely,useless,meaningless,pathetic,worthless,mise rable,sexless,jobless,
disgraceful and good-for-nothing life and until you apologize we'll take it from there

When you're ready to apologize to me, we'll talk. Until then, get lost, fuckface.

djohn2oo8
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
at least not illegal pussy:lol

you can't even get that :lol

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Some advice:::value your bone. Never take it for granted. Use it, self abuse it, but, don't ever think it will always be there upon demand.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Some advice:::value your bone. Never take it for granted. Use it, self abuse it, but, don't ever think it will always be there upon demand.

trust me...I'm squeezing every gallon outta this muthafucker that I can...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
That's one scenario. My guess is he met her in a bar somewhere in TJ and fell in love with the pussy. Got her pregnant... then found out he could earn a few extra nickels if he wife her. That's the gameplan of some of these saps. I got news for him. All military wives havefuck buddies. It's law!!!

sounds bout right...but why an illegal? I guess lilly white girl wasn't down with the military poverty plan...and was like fuck off loser...so he went Mexicano...lord knows that pussy couldn't handle a black woman....

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
trust me...I'm squeezing every gallon outta this muthafucker that I can...:lol

And at least I can look back without regret, because I did likewise.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 05:59 PM
And at least I can look back without regret, because I did likewise.

Cully in a day or so I will email you some info on whole body revitalization power enzymes... this stuff is used in Japan and has been on the shelf since the 50's but scientists didn't use it because of costs...So the American public especially is really not aware of it...Costs now are moderate but I take the shit and man I'm like Barry White the maestro...:lol

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I did the Cialis and it's affective, but, it's not like it was for 40 years of bonering. That's depressing to get a boner and it's not even yours.

But, send it over, it can't hurt.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 06:19 PM
So much fail in one post.

Joins military to escape red neck mediocrity

Right... there's alot of trailers in Massachusetts. You fucking moron.

Marries wetback ( going against his principles to protect this country and uphold the law

She had a VISA. You fucking moron.

Conceives a crumb snatcher out of financial gain...

You're a fucking moron.

He then posts their pictures all over the net as something to be proud of....

You're a fucking moron.

This guy Lngrrr is a complete and total loser...a real bad guy :toast

You're a fucking moron.

:toast

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
That's one scenario. My guess is he met her in a bar somewhere in TJ and fell in love with the pussy. Got her pregnant... then found out he could earn a few extra nickels if he wife her. That's the gameplan of some of these saps. I got news for him. All military wives havefuck buddies. It's law!!!

I did meet her at a bar actually, in San Antonio. But you're wrong about everything else. Like usual.

Luva, just because every woman you fuck is a skank who would cheat on you for a takeout meal at Church's chicken doesn't mean that's true for all women.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Also, it's nice to see you three bonding over sexual tips, but can't you do it on your Friday get-togethers?

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Ln is just as much a bad person as the rest of us.

Who'd a thought. I figured he was upright & clean.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
I did meet her at a bar actually, in San Antonio. But you're wrong about everything else. Like usual.

Luva, just because every woman you fuck is a skank who would cheat on you for a takeout meal at Church's chicken doesn't mean that's true for all women.

Luva you'd clean up at the tables in Vegas...Luva got you pegged Lng...He called that shit to a tee and I'll be dam...he was on the fucking money as usual...Sorry LNgrrr but the wetback gig is up...

Lakaluva

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Ln is just as much a bad person as the rest of us.

:rolleyes

Who'd a thought. I figured he was upright & clean.

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2010, 06:28 PM
that tard hit em cuz he was doing dirty...

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Luva you'd clean up at the tables in Vegas...Luva got you pegged Lng...He called that shit to a tee and I'll be dam...he was on the fucking money as usual...Sorry LNgrrr but the wetback gig is up...

Lakaluva

Seriously, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I did meet her at a bar actually, in San Antonio. But you're wrong about everything else.

Isn't this the part of the argument where you post a picture of a penis to prove how heterosexual you are?

LnGrrrR
12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
that tard hit em cuz he was doing dirty...

English motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2010, 09:24 AM
bump bump bump....the Laker fan ownage of Boston fan is a classic in this post

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 12:18 PM
bump bump bump....the Laker fan ownage of Boston fan is a classic in this post

Missed you and Luva after the loss last night. Were you two comforting each other?

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2010, 12:19 PM
I was fucking with some illegals aliens...you know the usual stuff...

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
I didn't know Luva was an illegal alien. Go figure.

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey, Ln, the wet Mexican pussy I was in last night is from Texas. She might be related to your ol lady. Do you swing? I'm open...

:lmao Nice Luva, nice.

The Batman
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
luva says he actually gets pussy, but 4 all those bullshit times he said he did, he speaks on Duncan mo than pussy itself. But again, he once talked about bouncing a penny off a man's ass, sooo.....