PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on with the Blazers

Darthkiller
11-30-2010, 11:13 PM
losing to the lowly nets and sixers? wtf

batum goes from best player on the team to almost out of rotation.

roy becoming a scrub

from having the best bench in the league to having the worst bench in the league.

:bang:bang:bang

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2010, 11:21 PM
It's pretty astonishing how quickly their franchise has fallen off, and they don't have much to look forward to..

They seem to be having chemistry and locker room problems..Roy is no longer an All-Star caliber player, which is obviously the main problem..

Aldridge is now their best player, a role he obviously can't handle..

They will definitely be making trades soon IMO..I wouldn't be surprised if it's something major..

lil_penny
11-30-2010, 11:29 PM
lol blazers:lol

but seriously i dont know what the problem is.. we look flat and not giving a shit.. we do great for the first 3 qtrs but for some reason when the 4th comes around we have been non existant.. something needs to happen

Killakobe81
11-30-2010, 11:31 PM
It's pretty astonishing how quickly their franchise has fallen off, and they don't have much to look forward to..

They seem to be having chemistry and locker room problems..Roy is no longer an All-Star caliber player, which is obviously the main problem..

Aldridge is now their best player, a role he obviously can't handle..

They will definitely be making trades soon IMO..I wouldn't be surprised if it's something major..

Harlem with the goods ...whenever he aint talking Lakers or Lebron ...:toast

Jose Canseco
11-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Wes Matthews > Brandon Roy

trade Roy

ChuckD
11-30-2010, 11:40 PM
I read an article on how many chances Pritchard took with health issues in the draft, the high lottery draft. Oden was known, but Roy had knee issues, as did Bayless. They're now paying for it.

DJ Mbenga
11-30-2010, 11:46 PM
damn that darius miles thing sure hurt them in the end.

VBM
11-30-2010, 11:53 PM
When ol' man Oden went down for the count...the whole squad apparently said fuck it...

ChuckD
12-01-2010, 12:16 AM
damn that darius miles thing sure hurt them in the end.

They were stupid to set his "comeback" bar so low. Ten games? Almost anyone can limp out there for ten games over the course of a season. They should have made it 40 games.