PDA

View Full Version : remember when kome...

FkLA
12-01-2010, 12:05 AM
used to be able to do this?

W2a-JKKIIlE

MY MY, HOW TIME FLIES...RIP TO THE BEST GUARD OF THIS GENERATION :depressed

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

jejejeje!!!

Quit Hatin'
12-01-2010, 12:07 AM
how the mighty have fallen. Tim duncan used to be considered the best power forward of alltime.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:08 AM
....then the Suns skunked Duncan.

j.dizzle
12-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Remember when Duncan was able to put up more then 20pts in a game? Or is he just saving it for the playoffs again? lmao

skut_farkus
12-01-2010, 12:13 AM
jordan would of never let his team be a 7 seed. jordan makes big shots in the finals, kobe makes a big shot in the 1st round:lol

that is it , that is all... let us proceed,

HarlemHeat37
12-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Spurs fans will be the first to tell you that Duncan is on the decline..is it the same on the other end?..

jason54858

jejejeje!!!

Hate to say it

Kobe - With 2 on his own (Without Shaq)

Duncan - With 2 on his own (Without David Robinson)

BanditHiro

jejejeje!!!

Kobe: 0 as alpha dog

Duncan: 4 as alpha dog

tee hee

FkLA
12-01-2010, 12:16 AM
I mean lets be honest, even as recent as 2 yrs ago, hell maybe even last season...does this happen:

ZK-VlEs5HTI

Hell no it doesnt. 43% FGs?30% 3s? Just goes to show that timee catches up to everyone :(

skut_farkus

tee hee

dont forget the * for duncan on that 4th one badito.

tee hee

Technique
Well, at least Kobe doesn't brick up 25 shots anymore.

Oh...wait...

jason54858

tee hee

Hate to say it

This one sounds better than mine

Quit Hatin'
12-01-2010, 12:17 AM
manu just letting duncan know who's team this is like he's supposed to.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:18 AM

And all you could do was stand there and watch it.

Quit Hatin'
12-01-2010, 12:19 AM
5>4 it speaks for itself tbh.

skut_farkus
12-01-2010, 12:20 AM

horry>>>> kobe it speaks for itself tbh

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:20 AM

Let us proceed...

FkLA
12-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Timmy D, well on his way to a triple-dubs btw. Career low in MPG and FGA, just chillin letting Manu and Tony carry the load...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_f4Fo_GlfJs8/SSLnBb9RlSI/AAAAAAAABhk/xDQBRMtfBw0/s400/tim+duncan+happy.jpg

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:22 AM
......but, still trailing Kome 5-4.

tee, hee.

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 12:23 AM
crucify em cubby

Giuseppe
F'in' eh.

HarlemHeat37
Black Swords Man..

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
lmemulatedao!

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
you know where to send em cubby

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Black Swords Man..

Harlem Heat 37

Gutter92
12-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Horry > Kobe and Duncan tbh

rings speak for themselves

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 12:29 AM
red auerbach >

FkLA
the game on the line, the ball in kobe's hand...remember when that was guaranteed to go in cubby? remember kobe raining back to back fadeaway 3s on portland? that phoenix game-winner? the 8-9 game winners last season ?

wtf happened man :(

Killakobe81
Swept by the suns, the suns!!!!

Let that wash over you ...

What did we do last year we rang ...rang again! somethig Duncan and the Spurs could not do ....

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Leave it to Kobe kids to turn a fond reflection on Kobe's prime into something else entirely.

Way to ruin a nice tribute to Kobe Bryant with your massive insecurity.

Yorae
12-01-2010, 12:33 AM
jejemon ampota.

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Leave it to Kobe kids to turn a fond reflection on Kobe's prime into something else entirely.

Way to ruin a nice tribute to Kobe Bryant with your massive insecurity.

Listen here little man ... we run this board not you. Get another Larry then we will talk ...

Dont mind the shit talking that is why I came in the first place ...but know your role.

Yall got to make the WCF before you even considered legit and we havent seen yal in the playoffs in 3 YEARS ...and we ALL KNOW how THAT turned out for you .... :downspin: :lmao

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:34 AM

And there ain't one thing you can do about it.

BlackSwordsMan
12-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Culburn :0.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Listen here little man ... we run this board not you. Get another Larry then we will talk ...

Dont mind the shit talking that is why I came in the first place ...but know your role.

Yall got to make the WCF before you even considered legit and we havent seen yal in the playoffs in 3 YEARS ...and we ALL KNOW how THAT turned out for you .... :downspin: :lmao

Ring Smack :sleep

Anyhow, why weren't you here pre-Gasol?

Too afraid to step into the waters without your Larry O'Brien flotation device?

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:37 AM
We control the NBA forum until some other team wins the title then THEIR fan base get their turn at the throne ...
yall liked it better upstairs ...now you want to come down and get dirty well welcome back... just remember who is the alpha dog down here ...

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 12:38 AM
We control the NBA forum until some other team wins the title then THEIR fan base get their turn at the throne ...
yall liked it better upstairs ...now you want to come down and get dirty well welcome back... just remember who is the alpha dog down here ...

It ain't you. You talk shit about as well as Kobe shot the basketball tonight.

Giuseppe

Ring smack was fine & danday at Duncan: 4 & Kobe: 3

It's fine & dandy now at:::

Let us proceed...

j.dizzle
LOL Killa eating em up for dinner.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:39 AM
It ain't you.

Of course it is and you'll readily admit it to yourself, but, you're too vain to admit it in public. Otherwise, you'd be upstairs all alone.

FkLA
12-01-2010, 12:40 AM

this about that killa kobe tbh, and a tribute to him as the best guard of our generation as he begins his decline...not about the lakers take that shit else where.

good luck three peating with kobe shotting 43% tho :toast

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Ring smack was fine & danday at Duncan: 4 & Kobe: 3

It's fine & dandy now at:::

Let us proceed...

KC Jones: 8

Havilcek: 8

Horry: 7

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:44 AM

Anyhow, why weren't you here pre-Gasol?

Too afraid to step into the waters without your Larry O'Brien flotation device?

Nope. I used to watch the Pistons and Spur talk BEFORE I joined. I joined and chos ethe name to address the haters. ...

I'll let you in on a secret ...I was not even that thrilled when we got Pau ...My boy from Cali called me (i hadnt heard yet) and said "You hear who we get?
Me: No, who?
him: are you ready for this ....
Me: who, mf'er who?!
Him: Pau Gasol ...
Me: that's cool, that's cool nut he kinda soft ...

I wanted KG. Many Laker fans will tell you the same. Now? glad it went this way but Pau did not make me feel confident when he joined the Lakers and neither wasI when i joined here, in fact I knew he needed to get tougher ... I thought duncan would bitch slap him but he wasnt man enough ...
so KG and Perk had to show him what was needed to ring ...

But do I love Pau on my team now? Hell yeah but bitch made habits die-hard.

"bitch dependency is no laughing matter Midnight ..." LOL

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:46 AM

And that's fine & dandy. But, I'm citin'...

And as that was taking place you fuckers couldn't get off the snide to do one single thing about it.

Zip.

Just like that.

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:47 AM
It ain't you. You talk shit about as well as Kobe shot the basketball tonight.

You call it talking shit?
I'm just stating facts ...Luva and Kool-aid the trash talkers down here ...

I just like to remind people of certain facts they fail to miss ...

Like Kobe>duncan

5>4

Lakers team of the decade

Kobe player of the decade

Oh yeah, and MOST important ...16>4 ...

And LOL ring smack was all i saw until the skunk ...and even then spur fans still tease Suns about going rangless ....

NRHector
12-01-2010, 12:49 AM
And that's fine & dandy. But, I'm citin'...

And as that was taking place you fuckers couldn't get off the snide to do one single thing about it.

Zip.

Just like that.well Culby whatever you are citing or post is worthless

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:49 AM

By your new age math duncan has 8 rings?

FkLA
12-01-2010, 12:50 AM
lol @ kobe>duncan

lol @ kobe player of the decade

lol kobe fanboy

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:50 AM
well Culby whatever you are citing or post is worthless

When you're ready to apologize to me, let me know. Otherwise, get lost, fuckface.

DAF86
12-01-2010, 12:51 AM

And there ain't one thing you can do about it.

Of course there is, we can go an even that shit out this season by ending your championships' streak like we have already done in the past.

Killakobe81
this about that killa kobe tbh, and a tribute to him as the best guard of our generation as he begins his decline...not about the lakers take that shit else where.

good luck three peating with kobe shotting 43% tho :toast

We won last year with Kobe shooting 6-24 in Game 7 because we nice like that and Kobe got 15 boards ...

Declining Kobe better than declining duncan ...

Good luck winning a title with a Duncan that cant dominate Pau ....

midnightpulp
Nope. I used to watch the Pistons and Spur talk BEFORE I joined. I joined and chos ethe name to address the haters. ...

I'll let you in on a secret ...I was not even that thrilled when we got Pau ...My boy from Cali called me (i hadnt heard yet) and said "You hear who we get?
Me: No, who?
him: are you ready for this ....
Me: who, mf'er who?!
Him: Pau Gasol ...
Me: that's cool, that's cool nut he kinda soft ...

I wanted KG. Many Laker fans will tell you the same. Now? glad it went this way but Pau did not make me feel confident when he joined the Lakers and neither wasI when i joined here, in fact I knew he needed to get tougher ... I thought duncan would bitch slap him but he wasnt man enough ...
so KG and Perk had to show him what was needed to ring ...

But do I love Pau on my team now? Hell yeah but bitch made habits die-hard.

"bitch dependency is no laughing matter Midnight ..." LOL

So basically you were too chickenshit to throw your hat into the trashtalking ring when the Lakers were irrelevant garbage and Kobe was choking to the Suns, and only joined up once you felt the Lakers had a legit shot at the title?

Thanks for admitting that :tu

Most Lakers fans will go to their grave saying otherwise.

It's why you faggots can never be the "alpha dogs." You don't know how to bring the heat without the trophy behind you. Take away your ring smack, and you guys slink into obscurity, not heard from again until you know it's absolutely safe to enter enemy territory.

NRHector
12-01-2010, 12:52 AM
When you're ready to apologize to me, let me know. Otherwise, get lost, fuckface.aahhh mommy Hector is being mean to me :depressed

z0sa

and 2 for 7 on Finals MVPs :lmao

Killakobe81
Of course there is, we can go an even that shit out this season by ending your championships' streak like we have already done in the past.

Now which fanbase bringing up history how long ago was THAT?! LOL

the hypocrisy ...

We 3 peat ...that's what we do get your team right for 2012 wew ill be done with Larry then ....

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 12:53 AM
and 2 for 7 on Finals MVPs :lmao

You do those, Z, I'll do the 5 to 4 thingy.

Trill Clinton
12-01-2010, 12:54 AM
So basically you were too chickenshit to throw your hat into the trashtalking ring when the Lakers were irrelevant garbage and Kobe was choking to the Suns, and only joined up once you felt the Lakers had a legit shot at the title?

It's why you faggots can never be the "alpha dogs." You don't know how to bring the heat without the trophy behind you. Take away your ring smack, and you guys slink into obscurity, not heard from again until you know it's absolutely safe to enter enemy territory.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/MABOcho/m8390y.gif

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:55 AM

I told you why I joined. I jpoined BEACUSE of all the shit being talked about Kobe. Why would i join when the talks was all about Pistons and Spurs. I just respected the back and forth it was heated but not classless like this one is ... (ON BOTH sides)

I never said I joined as a title contender. If you have the time to check my first post Im pretty sure it was a Kobe post that is why I chose the name kiilakobe81. If i knew i was going to stick around I would of chosen something laker related or Magic since he is my favorite all-time player ...

NRHector
12-01-2010, 12:57 AM

It's why you faggots can never be the "alpha dogs." You don't know how to bring the heat without the trophy behind you. Take away your ring smack, and you guys slink into obscurity, not heard from again until you know it's absolutely safe to enter enemy territory.basically that's 80% of Lakers fan

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 12:57 AM
In fact IIRC I joined to champion Kobe's candidacy as the MVP or something like that ...
It was not t o talk shit to spur fans ...

I also became aware of this site because a co-worker of mine when i lived in SA and worked for WAMU told me about it ...

FkLA
12-01-2010, 12:58 AM
We won last year with Kobe shooting 6-24 in Game 7 because we nice like that and Kobe got 15 boards ...

Declining Kobe better than declining duncan ...

No Perkins. But regardless that was one game, can you 3-peat with Kobe doing this night and night out?

'10 Manu > '10 Kobe btw

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 01:00 AM
No Perkins. But regardless that was one game, can you 3-peat with Kobe doing this night and night out?

'10 Manu > '10 Kobe

He won't. But even if he does I'll take my chances. manu has been great no doubt about it. ut kobe will have to decline even further for him to be better than kobe ...sorry son.

Right now Manu is playing better than Kobe an dWADE but it wont last ...

Josepatches_
12-01-2010, 01:01 AM
horry>>>> kobe it speaks for itself tbh

True

z0sa
12-01-2010, 01:02 AM
You do those, Z, I'll do the 5 to 4 thingy.

5 > 4 is a logical fact.

2 for 7 (2 L) is a laughable fact.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 01:02 AM
5 > 4 is a logical fact.

F'in' eh.

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 01:03 AM
True

LOL spur fan bringing horry in to a Duncan Kobe discussion makes a lot of sense ...

How did you do on your state testing?

Which of these do not belong?

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. duncan
4. Horry

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 01:05 AM
LOL spur fan bringing horry in to a Duncan Kobe discussion makes a lot of sense ...

How did you do on your state testing?

Which of these do not belong?

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. duncan
4. Horry

Kobe and Horry, because the amount of titles they have equal a prime number.

FkLA
12-01-2010, 01:12 AM
He won't. But even if he does I'll take my chances. manu has been great no doubt about it. ut kobe will have to decline even further for him to be better than kobe ...sorry son.

Right now Manu is playing better than Kobe an dWADE but it wont last ...

So let me see son, youre response is simply:

1.Kobe will pick it up.
2.Manu will not keep this up.

Nothing to back that up at all. Completely overlooking the fact that Kobe physically does not look likee the same player. Denial much?

ezau
12-01-2010, 01:16 AM

Let's talk about the Laker's three-game losing streak, shall we?

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Let's talk about the Laker's three-game losing streak, shall we?

sure, why not?
right now?
spurs best team in the NBA ...
See you in May ...:toast

ezau
12-01-2010, 01:19 AM

:lol:lol:lol Pau can't even dominate his own brother.

Check these boxscores:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2010113029

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2010113009

ezau
12-01-2010, 01:20 AM
sure, why not?
right now?
spurs best team in the NBA ...
See you in May ...:toast

tee, hee. Let's hope Kobe's legs don't explode by January and your team doesn't string more three-game losing skids. :toast

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 01:25 AM
tee, hee. Let's hope Kobe's legs don't explode by January and your team doesn't string more three-game losing skids. :toast

Or, we don't get skunked next May.

ezau
12-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Or, we don't get skunked next May.

If you lose against Houston, you're going to get some regular season skunking yourself. :toast

crc21209
12-01-2010, 01:43 AM
Remember when Duncan was able to put up more then 20pts in a game? Or is he just saving it for the playoffs again? lmao

:lol At this comment and then he goes and drops a triple double tonight...

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 01:46 AM
So let me see son, youre response is simply:

1.Kobe will pick it up.
2.Manu will not keep this up.

Nothing to back that up at all. Completely overlooking the fact that Kobe physically does not look likee the same player. Denial much?

We will see. are you asking me to be a fotune teller? I just think Manu wont keep this pace up but maybe he will ...he is agreat player. but better thn Kobe? You must be on some good shit ...

That is one of the thing si miss about sportstalk radio in SA, whne th eguy would come on after a hot manu game and say well ...

Drunken Spur fan: "This is Manny from New Brunfels. Hear me out. I have been drinking, err thinking and Manu is better than Kobe. He has just as many rings (before last 2 years), he led his team to a gold medal (before redeem team) I'm not saying Kobe is not good but if Manu was on TV as much and had the marketing people would SEE Manu is better than Kobe! Kobe is just media hype! If I had a choice I would take manu over Kobe ...

sportstalk guy: I hear ya Manu gives the spurs EXACTLY what they need. but im sorry i would still take Kobe Bryant.

Manny: Oh ok thanks Go spurs go!!!

LOL the delusional
spur fan ...

Quit Hatin'
12-01-2010, 02:00 AM
oh we'll be waiting for yall come may. Just don't duck us and end up in the skunker once again.

FkLA
12-01-2010, 02:01 AM
We will see. are you asking me to be a fotune teller? I just think Manu wont keep this pace up but maybe he will ...he is agreat player. but better thn Kobe? You must be on some good shit ...

That is one of the thing si miss about sportstalk radio in SA, whne th eguy would come on after a hot manu game and say well ...

Drunken Spur fan: "This is Manny from New Brunfels. Hear me out. I have been drinking, err thinking and Manu is better than Kobe. He has just as many rings (before last 2 years), he led his team to a gold medal (before redeem team) I'm not saying Kobe is not good but if Manu was on TV as much and had the marketing people would SEE Manu is better than Kobe! Kobe is just media hype! If I had a choice I would take manu over Kobe ...

sportstalk guy: I hear ya Manu gives the spurs EXACTLY what they need. but im sorry i would still take Kobe Bryant.

Manny: Oh ok thanks Go spurs go!!!

LOL the delusional
spur fan ...

Im not saying Manu will keep this up for certain...Im just asking what makes you think he wont, is it the fact that he's 33 and has alot of mileage? Cause if thats the reason whats up with contradiction of you saying Kobe whos just as old and has just as much mileage...will not only keep whatever he's doing up but he will pick it up significantly.

22 ppg, 5 apg, 4 rpg, 2 spg--47% FG, 40% 3s, 90% FTs. Im saying right now '10 Manu > '10 Kobe. Not that Manu's body of work over his career>Kobe's body of work. How is that delusional ?

FkLA
12-01-2010, 11:26 PM
10-24 FGAs, a +/- of -20!!! 4th loss in the row!!!

smh R.I.P. Kobe

Venti Quattro
04-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Remember when the Spurs were in control of the West? Oh, that was just like two weeks ago :lmao

NewcastleKEG
04-27-2011, 01:36 PM
The downfall of Kobe's game is quite shocking. A 38 year old MJ put up the same quality of season as Kobe did this season still in his prime (32 yrs old)

But let's be honest. How long was Kobe the best player in the league?

3 seasons, maybe 4?

FkLA
04-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Remember when the Spurs were in control of the West? Oh, that was just like two weeks ago :lmao

doesnt change the fact that that nigga kome is done :lmao

Andrew Bynum
04-27-2011, 03:05 PM

:lol Just so delusional.

Venti Quattro
04-27-2011, 07:14 PM

0cqRImCQ5Uw
:nope :nope :nope

Venti Quattro
05-01-2011, 01:31 AM