PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan's response to Lebron James "what should I do?"

BRHornet45
12-01-2010, 02:24 AM
sons sorry if I'm late on this, but just saw it. of course its mixed together, but still cool

EalorZaTlI8

duhoh
12-01-2010, 02:30 AM
LeBron is a such a fag.

I love MJ's no excuses policy.

SenorSpur
12-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Owned!

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 02:35 AM
LeBron is a such a fag.

I love MJ's no excuses policy.

Though spending that year in minor league baseball because he got suspended by Stern is a stain.

rayray2k8
12-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Wow.. Michael's message through Nike XD
Very true however.
No one is feeling sorry for Miami's rough start.

eyeh8u
12-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Wow.. Michael's message through Nike XD
Very true however.
No one is feeling sorry for Miami's rough start.

i think you got it the other way around . Nike's message through Jordan, Like lativa and estonia , jordan and james are just puppets, unlike lativa and estonia, they are highly paid puppets.

rayray2k8
12-01-2010, 03:07 AM
Well it is fan made, but it's funny that this old Jordan ad is the answer to Lebron's video.

Cessation
12-01-2010, 03:19 AM
jordan owning lebron on every level
lol dudes a terrible poser

MaNu4Tres
12-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Greatest Ever---

And it's not nearly as close as Heat or Laker fans want to believe.

ChrisRichards
12-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Fan made, but this vid always gives me goosebumps. Mike is just in another level. None of these young cats can ever come close to what MJ did for the game. And the message can't be farther from the truth.

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Fan made, but this vid always gives me goosebumps. Mike is just in another level. None of these young cats can ever come close to what MJ did for the game. And the message can't be farther from the truth.

Though he did get suspended for a year by Stern, and those last two years in D.C. were a disgrace.

Let's keep the record straight.

Ashy Larry
12-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Black Jesus

Flo-Rida
12-01-2010, 11:56 AM
I thought it was done really well i liked it.

Hooks
12-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Jordan should've paid off his gambling debt to that man, that's what he should've done. No excuses.

Sportcamper
12-01-2010, 12:07 PM
I understand that Jordan is possibly one of the top 10 NBA players of all time…But seriously, he was no saint…Fathering children out of wedlock, constant drama, thought that baseball was his calling…Now that he is retired, he should just go away…

mindcrime
12-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I understand that Jordan is possibly one of the top 10 NBA players of all time…But seriously, he was no saint…Fathering children out of wedlock, constant drama, thought that baseball was his calling…Now that he is retired, he should just go away…

MJ > Kome

U MAD?

lefty
12-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Though he did get suspended for a year by Stern, and those last two years in D.C. were a disgrace.

Let's keep the record straight.
Still owned a lot of asses during his DC stint (including Artest, that was funny)

And a 53 pt game at age 39.

GOAT

YoungB
12-01-2010, 01:44 PM
I understand that Jordan is possibly one of the top 10 NBA players of all time

:lmao

No really

DPG21920
12-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Jordan: Supreme a-hole, best player of all time.

That was the first cool mash up to Lebron's commercial I have seen.

Sportcamper
12-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Hey I respect that there are young people on this board who have never seen Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell or even Magic Johnson vs. Larry Bird in action…But lets get real, Jordan is nowhere near the caliber of those guys…Jordan was a very solid player who was made into a Champion thanks to Phil Jackson & Scottie Pippen, at a time when the Lakers & Celtics were rebuilding after so many decades of dominance…

lefty
12-01-2010, 03:19 PM
hey i respect that there are young people on this board who have never seen jordan, wilt chamberlain vs. Bill russell or even magic johnson vs. Larry bird in action…but lets get real, kobe is nowhere near the caliber of those guys…kobe a very solid player who was made into a champion thanks to phil jackson, shaq, gasol and stern, at a time when the league is so watered down…
fify

mavsfan1000
12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
fify
Agreed. Fixed

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Hey I respect that there are young people on this board who have never seen Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell or even Magic Johnson vs. Larry Bird in action…But lets get real, Jordan is nowhere near the caliber of those guys…Jordan was a very solid player who was made into a Champion thanks to Phil Jackson & Scottie Pippen, at a time when the Lakers & Celtics were rebuilding after so many decades of dominance…

Food for thought, Campy.

YoungB
12-01-2010, 07:04 PM

:lmao

No really bro, be honest. Tell us what you really think.

Agloco
12-01-2010, 07:37 PM

Good thing that his personal life factors into the equation then right? :rolleyes

Your first sentence should be nominated for dumbest post of the year. :lol

Mark in Austin
12-01-2010, 08:06 PM
sons sorry if I'm late on this, but just saw it. of course its mixed together, but still cool

EalorZaTlI8

truth right there. :tu