PDA

View Full Version : David Lee comments on R.J. scuffle (Audio Interview)

jestersmash
12-01-2010, 04:35 AM
http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/recap_113010.html

At the very bottom there's an audio interview with David Lee.

He thinks R.J. was deliberately "showboating" after his dunk, and he defends his own reaction - claiming that he wasn't going to let anybody "disrespect" him or his team.

Chase_the_Bass
12-01-2010, 05:05 AM
He starts talking about his vagina at 2:04

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-01-2010, 05:50 AM
This guy is a tool. RJ wasn't showboating, his white gorilla ass was taking up all the landing space. RJ was coming around off the rim, he was in motion, and it's Lee's own fault for not having a high enough basketball IQ to move the fuck out the way. Who the fuck tries to land on somebody's shoulders to try and showboat? RJ even apologized before Lee exploded.

Hey, RJ may not be that masculine, but he's still black, and Lee is still white. RJ by knockout, definitely.

AOMrep
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
This guy is a tool. RJ wasn't showboating, his white gorilla ass was taking up all the landing space. RJ was coming around off the rim, he was in motion, and it's Lee's own fault for not having a high enough basketball IQ to move the fuck out the way. Who the fuck tries to land on somebody's shoulders to try and showboat? RJ even apologized before Lee exploded.

Hey, RJ may not be that masculine, but he's still black, and Lee is still white. RJ by knockout, definitely.

:rollin

Ha. Too funny!

sa_butta
12-01-2010, 11:05 AM
The only disrespect here is to your fans with regards to the lack of defense...If you don't like the "showboating" defend it...Truth is he got mad because he got dunked on...David was standing underneat the basket and had no where to land but on him, next time GTF out of the way...

sa_butta
12-01-2010, 11:07 AM
He starts talking about his vagina at 2:04:rollin

rjv
12-01-2010, 11:25 AM
he was wrong about the way it went down but not too much of an ass about it

Agloco
12-01-2010, 11:29 AM
http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/recap_113010.html

......claiming that he wasn't going to let anybody "disrespect" him or his team.

He might want to start with playing better basketball instead of nutting up with RJ then.

Agloco
12-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Yeah, if you're Lee, just be happy that you weren't looking the other way or you might have had something like this:

HIDnK95Fgiw

Nuts on your neck > nuts in your face

lol Lee :lol

SenorSpur
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Perhaps Lee shouldn't "disrespect" his teammates by being such a horrific defender.

SourCandy
12-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah, if you're Lee, just be happy that you weren't looking the other way or you might have had something like this:

HIDnK95Fgiw

Nuts on your neck > nuts in your face

lol Lee :lol

:lol

plus if RJ hanged on the rim to wait for lee,rj with a tech.

ohmwrecker
12-01-2010, 12:08 PM
If you can't get out of the way after you get dunked on, you deserve to get teabagged.
The league should make that a rule tbh. And1.

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2010, 12:08 PM
nutts on the back of ur head!!!!

DJB
12-01-2010, 12:49 PM
This guy is a tool. RJ wasn't showboating, his white gorilla ass was taking up all the landing space. RJ was coming around off the rim, he was in motion, and it's Lee's own fault for not having a high enough basketball IQ to move the fuck out the way. .

I actually think that RJ was showboating a little bit... he didn't have to land where he did.

8FOR!3
12-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Lee's got a point. Lee's a bitch. Lee got made to look like a bitch. After that, Lee acted like a bitch. I wouldn't expect anything different.

ohmwrecker
12-01-2010, 01:37 PM
I actually think that RJ was showboating a little bit... he didn't have to land where he did.

You say showboating, I say making a point. Point is, get the fuck out of the way.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-01-2010, 03:35 PM

Nah. RJ was swinging off the rim, and DL was completely in his way, with the direction RJ was swinging off the rim, he didn't much many options. Plus Lee didn't have to act like a dick when RJ tried explaining the situation.

& then in the top 10 on nba.com the commentator says "uh oh, be careful RJ, Lee is a big guy" I still firmly believe Lee is a bitch.

:toast

cnyc3
12-01-2010, 04:04 PM
nice dunk but lets take homer glasses off for a sec. that was definitely showboating. RJ almost never hang/swing from the rim after a dunk.

Imagine that was Tim instead of Lee, would you feel it was Tim's fault?

ohmwrecker
12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
nice dunk but lets take homer glasses off for a sec. that was definitely showboating. RJ almost never hang/swing from the rim after a dunk.

Imagine that was Tim instead of Lee, would you feel it was Tim's fault?

He hung on the rim because Lee was lollygagging under him like a dimwit.

jjktkk
12-01-2010, 04:14 PM

Dumb move by Lee, but why point out race? Makes you sound racist and ignorant, but judging by your other posts, not too surprised.

GSH
12-01-2010, 06:43 PM
If you can't get out of the way after you get dunked on, you deserve to get teabagged.
The league should make that a rule tbh. And1.

I refuse to think about that long enough for it to quit making sense. Write it up. Send it to the league office.

BackHome
12-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Man now I know why New York let him go....and he was on the all star team last year?

tp2021
12-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Showboating or not, D. Lee shouldn't have been under there. I was almost certain that staying under the rim and preventing a player from landing after a dunk was grounds for a tech.