PDA

View Full Version : Will LeBron dive into the crowd for a loose ball on thursday?

MavFan6488
12-01-2010, 12:25 PM
will he do his powder ritual?

so many questions..i can't wait for that game!!

MavFan6488
12-01-2010, 12:42 PM
will his mom show up with delonte for the first time?

Flo-Rida
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Yes he is gonna do the powder ritual , i look for him to drop a triple double in all honesty

Giuseppe
12-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Yes he is gonna do the powder ritual , i look for him to drop a triple double in all honesty

or, pinch a loaf if it goes the other way.

lefty
12-01-2010, 01:15 PM
He will throw cocaine instead of talcum powder and have the crowd bow to him.

The Kings wins

Veni, Vedi, Vici

Flo-Rida
12-01-2010, 01:38 PM
or, pinch a loaf if it goes the other way.

Depends on the logic of your reasoning chaps

Jose Canseco
12-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Did LeBron used to dive for loose balls in the stands anyway? But, I'll say yes if the loose ball is in the direction of Erik Spoelstra

Fpoonsie
12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Cleveland fans=shankers

Lebron=shankee

N70NkE4FmZA

Thunder Dan
12-01-2010, 09:06 PM
it's a big game, Lebron will do what he always does in big games: shit down his leg, then blame someone other than himself after

DPG21920
12-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Yeah, Lebron really shit the bed against Detroit when he carried that scrub team to a finals :lol

KapitanTutan
12-01-2010, 09:10 PM
will he do his powder ritual?

he will.

just to piss the faggots off.

Thunder Dan
12-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah, Lebron really shit the bed against Detroit when he carried that scrub team to a finals :lol

one game. he only plays well when he has no expectations. Thats why he sucks historically against good teams. Shit they only beat the Lakers last year bc of Mo Williams

duncan228
12-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Quotes on LeBron James’ return to Cleveland (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-readyforlebron-quotebox)

A selection of quotes on LeBron James as he prepares to face the Cavaliers for the first time since leaving Cleveland for Miami over the summer:

“It’s going to be funny though, just being in a different uniform, being in the visitor locker room, starting off on the other end of the court, sitting on the other end of the bench. It’s going to be kind of weird, honestly.”—LeBron James.

“I’ll tell you what was a very volatile situation that I was there for. My first year in Miami when (Pat) Riley went back to New York. It was unbelievable. People literally screamed at him the entire game. It was brutal from the minute we flew into New York. Every TV station was outside the hotel. So I’ve seen it from a coaching standpoint, but I haven’t seen it from a player’s standpoint like this.”—Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy.

“I hope he’s safe. That’s what people are worried about. It’s another basketball game. I’m sure there’s going to be a lot of emotions with him and Big Z (Zydrunas Ilgauskas) out there playing back in Cleveland.”—Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant.

“It’s amazing, so it’ll be more evenly matched than people think. And then factor in the LeBron James coming back, you’ve got to understand those guys are going to play hard for Cleveland and they’re going to play hard for Byron Scott. It’s going to be a great atmosphere, I just hope everything stays civil, clean, because there will be kids there.”—Former All-Star and TNT announcer Reggie Miller.

“We’ve got to win. That’s the most fun about anything. As long as you win, you walk out of there, you smile, we get the chicken wings that they have at the arena—they got some of the best chicken wings, I know you all know about them, that the NBA has. We’ve just got to win.”—Miami’s Dwyane Wade.

“I don’t know. He set a lot of records there. He took them to their first championship ever. They might appreciate him I think.”—Los Angeles’ Ron Artest.

“Of course you worry about another person’s well-being. He is another player, a friend. You just hope people don’t cross the line. It’s just basketball. It’s sports. At the end of the day, he’s a human being. Everybody has their right to be mad, pissed off, angry, hate, whatever. Just don’t cross the line. It’s just a game and he’s an entertainer still.”—Orlando’s Vince Carter.

“I’m sure the fans will have their LeBron Hate T-shirts, and all that stuff. But what does it mean? He’ll still go out and get 40.”—Memphis coach Lionel Hollins.

DPG21920
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Ron Artest smh.

ohmwrecker
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I don’t know. He set a lot of records there. He took them to their first championship ever. They might appreciate him I think.

Ron Ron be confused.

MavFan6488
12-01-2010, 09:56 PM
“We’ve got to win. That’s the most fun about anything. As long as you win, you walk out of there, you smile, we get the chicken wings that they have at the arena—they got some of the best chicken wings, I know you all know about them, that the NBA has. We’ve just got to win.”—Miami’s Dwyane Wade.
lol @ d-whistle tryin to downplay the whole drama by changing the subject...chicken wings wtf :lol

lebron will probably end up as a chicken wing on thursday..

DeadlyDynasty
12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
one game. he only plays well when he has no expectations. Thats why he sucks historically against good teams. Shit they only beat the Lakers last year bc of Mo Williams

Mo didn't play in the 2nd matchup IIRC, but Hickson went off against us that game.

DJ Mbenga
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
im expecting a flagrant foul this game

JoeTait75
12-01-2010, 10:50 PM
it's a big game

Big game? It's two teams playing in December, neither of which is going to win the championship. It isn't a big game.

Which means naturally, LeBron is going to go off.

I really wish we would just ignore him and treat him like another visiting player. That would break his heart. Of course that isn't going to happen.