PDA

View Full Version : Perspective on Wealth and Tax Cuts.

Parker2112
12-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks Bernie...

H5OtB298fHY

DarrinS
12-01-2010, 07:59 PM
LOL class warfare.

Hey, if Oprah, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs want to be "patriotic" and pay more taxes, more power to 'em.

Parker2112
12-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Lol FOS repugs. lets downgrade lil billys education but dont dare touch ben billioniares tax breaks.

baseline bum
12-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Never let facts get in the way of DarrinS' political religion.

DarrinS
12-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Soak the rich and they'll create more jobs. :downspin:

I wonder why so many companies left California?

Parker2112
12-01-2010, 09:39 PM
look out for the rich, and they will ship your job to asia to get richer. just sayin.

the rich are squeezing tight right now.

DarrinS
12-01-2010, 09:56 PM
look out for the rich, and they will ship your job to asia to get richer. just sayin.

I wonder why liberal, Steve Jobs, has iPhones, etc. made in China?

fraga
12-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Bernie Sanders :clap

Parker2112
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I said rich. you are the one who sees liberal/conservative as a difference when it comes to the elite.

In reality rich liberals and conservatives could give a fuck about saving this country. Wake up. its not about party or political leanings, its about the bottom line.

Wild Cobra
12-02-2010, 01:00 AM

the rich are squeezing tight right now.
Nope... Wrong.

They move their businesses overseas because it is getting to expensive to do business here. You guys wanting to raise their taxes are pushing them out.

Nbadan
12-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Nope... Wrong.

They move their businesses overseas because it is getting to expensive to do business here. You guys wanting to raise their taxes are pushing them out.

We cant compete globally when there are countries paying their employees less than $1 per hour with no worker rights, raise tariffs and import taxes and protect American jobs the way we protect Americas borders...globalization is a slow methodical death...

Parker2112
12-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Nope... Wrong.

But we agree they are moving overseas to make more money. How is wht you say and what I said different? And the moving was done a long time ago...trying to keep jobs in the US with current tax policy is like fighting over the crumbs under the table.

Parker2112
12-02-2010, 01:29 AM
We cant compete globally when there are countries paying their employees less than $1 per hour with no worker rights, raise tariffs and import taxes and protect American jobs the way we protect Americas borders...globalization is a slow methodical death...

globalization is a means of delivering our wealth into the hands of a very few elite who have been trying to loot our cupboard for decades. Maybe since before we were a nation in fact.

Wild Cobra
12-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Yes, we could compete globally. At least far better than we do now.

It's not just wages alone. It's also taxes, regulations, litigation, fees, etc. When you add all this up that business doesn't deal with in other countries, wages differences are a pretty small part of the equation. When you factor in shipping costs, there are still many of the manufacturing of items leaving now that would be more profitable to make here if industry wasn't regulated and taxed so much.

Wild Cobra
12-02-2010, 02:42 PM
But we agree they are moving overseas to make more money. How is wht you say and what I said different? And the moving was done a long time ago...trying to keep jobs in the US with current tax policy is like fighting over the crumbs under the table.

I'm simply saying that our government is the cause for it to be more profitable farther away.