PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are garbage.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:04 PM
None of this "coasting" "they're bored" crap. How in the hell does a team that features Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, and the "Killer B's" lose to a Rockets team who are without their two best players?

If Bynum doesn't return in top form and is unable to strengthen the interior defense, this team's run is over.

ezau
12-01-2010, 11:05 PM
None of this "coasting" "they're bored" crap. How in the hell does a team that features Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, and the "Killer B's" lose to a Rockets team who are without their two best players?

If Bynum doesn't return in top form and is unable to strengthen the interior defense, this team's run is over.

Amen

Quit Hatin'
just watching blake griffin dunk all over them spurs.

Ditty
+1

Ditty
12-01-2010, 11:06 PM

quit hatin that the clippers are playing better than the lakers :lol

j.dizzle
12-01-2010, 11:07 PM
LOL Mid probably got a boner tonight.

Quit Hatin'
12-01-2010, 11:08 PM
spurs coming back to earth? making the clippers look like a bunch of allstars.

Ditty
12-01-2010, 11:08 PM

1st quarter and spurs reserves been playing the whole time

quit hatin

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:09 PM

Yep. Losing a first quarter to the Clips is worse than a 4 game losing streak. :lol

VBM
12-01-2010, 11:09 PM

Spurs made the T-Wolves look like the dream team...for about 46 min

ezau
12-01-2010, 11:10 PM

How's the four-game losing streak working out?

RedsLakers24
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/Four0oz2Freedom/seinfeld.gif

Trainwreck2100

amazing what can be scored when your best player isn't shooting from half court

LoneStarState'sPride
12-01-2010, 11:12 PM
lol lakers

LakasRool4eva
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
loling @ da hataz as usual.................luv how u guys only show up when loose...........where were u when we were hangin our banner?????????????crying probably:lmao

Fpoonsie
12-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Did Deandre Jordan just Little Rascals the Spurs after his dunk?

4>0rings
12-01-2010, 11:17 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/Four0oz2Freedom/seinfeld.gif
:lmao

namlook
12-01-2010, 11:24 PM
I remember all the posts flooding this board last year saying the Lakers were done and the Cavs were winning it all. :lol

Fpoonsie
12-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I remember all the posts flooding this board last year saying the Lakers were done and the Cavs were winning it all. :lol

I find that hard to believe...

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 11:28 PM
props to rox, spurs , celts OKC and utah you know teams that close out teams they should ...

FkLA
12-01-2010, 11:29 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Rockets? Jesus Christ you guys suck.

Roddy Beaubois
12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Premature imho. They will get it together.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:31 PM

You guys look infinitely shittier this year.

And last year's squad was pretty underwhelming as well. They outsized a small and weak West, and then got the luckiest of lucky breaks when a 50 win Boston team managed to take out the two teams that would've had home court against the Lakers and then lost their starting center for game 7.

One of the luckiest champion runs I've ever seen, tbh.

TinTin
12-01-2010, 11:32 PM
I find that hard to believe...

:lmao

FkLA
12-01-2010, 11:34 PM
You guys look infinitely shittier this year.

And last year's squad was pretty underwhelming as well. They outsized a small and weak West, and then got the luckiest of lucky breaks when a 50 win Boston team managed to take out the two teams that would've had home court against the Lakers and then lost their starting center for game 7.

2nd luckiest run tbh

09' with Yao, Ginobili, Nelson, and KG out takess the top spot imo

namlook
12-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Regular season games don't mean much. It's what you do in the playoffs that counts. The Celtics coasted through the season last year and they were clearly the best team in the East. If the Lakers lose 4 in a row in the playoffs get back to us.

namlook
12-01-2010, 11:35 PM

Three finals in a row, two rings in a row and "lucky".

LMAO! :lmao

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Premature imho. They will get it together.

It's all predicated on Bynum.

This Laker squad as it is is meh. And that's not the hater or troll in me speaking. Their interior defense is suspect and they can't defend the point.

Meanwhile, the Spurs and Mavs have gotten better. Chandler was a huge, huge upgrade, and the Spurs jettisoned the trash formerly known as Roger Mason Jr., Keith Bogans, and Michael Finley, while picking up the league's other rapist and adding Tiago Splitter, whose pick and roll defense is quite strong already.

Banzai
12-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Clouded minds Laker fans have. Be realistic..Lakers aren't coasting they are sucking ass right now..accept it people.

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Regular season games don't mean much. It's what you do in the playoffs that counts. The Celtics coasted through the season last year and they were clearly the best team in the East. If the Lakers lose 4 in a row in the playoffs get back to us.

Don't talk to us about coasting. We invented the look average in November and December, turn it up after all-star break gimmick.

Difference is, those Spurs teams were defensive juggernauts, and a great defense allows you to turn the switch on or off as you see fit. This Laker squad is the 1980s Denver Nuggets by comparison.

Josepatches_
12-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Regular season games don't mean much.

If the losing streak continues we'll see the meaning of the regular season.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
12-01-2010, 11:46 PM
loling @ da hataz as usual.................luv how u guys only show up when loose...........where were u when we were hangin our banner?????????????crying probably:lmao

:lol worst "lakas" troll of all time

Killakobe81
12-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Clouded minds Laker fans have. Be realistic..Lakers aren't coasting they are sucking ass right now..accept it people.

I have been caling them out all week Pau in particular but it's MOST of the team sucking ass ...

Agloco
12-01-2010, 11:51 PM

:tu

I am Agloco, and I approve this message.

lol Lakers

lol self-banned Cubby

lol L4

TheManFromAcme
12-02-2010, 09:02 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Rockets? Jesus Christ you guys suck.

We are sucking at this point. No arguments.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2010, 09:21 AM
LOL Mid probably got a boner tonight.

nope try again...Mid is Asexual...his shit just don't work...:lol

ElNono
12-02-2010, 10:00 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2qjbmdv.png

Do it Mitch! :lol

Wouldn't surprise me if it would happen either :depressed

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2010, 10:36 AM

I know u frustrated and though life is complicated Laker Nation warriors must maintain composure at ease...:toast

We have a few issues of which I will do a knowledge transfer session with the board..

Lakers are playing with a pretty much depleted front line ( not excuses just solid facts):

Bynum ( our youngsta stud) Out
Gasol heavy minutes with a hamstring injury
Odom bone bruise in his foot
Theo Ratliff knee surgery out indefinitely

So there you have it...So we've lost a few more than we anticipated but it's nothing to panic about. We don't act like Heat fan who run, hide, and cower at the first cracklings of trouble. Nor are we irrational and delusional like Hornet, Thunder, Mav, Jazz, Bull, Rocket, and Suns fan, we're definitely not pissy, spineless, and most importantly dickless like Spur and Boston fan. Like I said maintain your composure, we are at WAR, we may lose some battles along the way but the WAR will be won...the title path goes through El Segundo and spoils of victory shall be paraded down Figueroa.

Be like Kool and take your cue from the Emperor himself:

After losing to the Rockets:

"Trust me we're fine," Bryant said. "Are we going to win a three-peat today? Probably not, because it’s not played today." - Kobe Bryant :toast

TheManFromAcme
12-02-2010, 10:55 AM
:toast

@ koolaid

That was a winston churchill 'esque speech if I ever heard one KM to calm the nation.

Rummpd
12-02-2010, 11:52 AM
:toast

@ koolaid

That was a winston churchill 'esque speech if I ever heard one KM to calm the nation.

From a clinical perspective, insecure men and fans are more inclined to spew insults like "dickless". Before throwing out such insults, remember that everything is bigger in Texas. Bottom line there is trouble on the coasts with the overly hyped LAL and Miami Heat right now. Both might turn it around and are certainly capable of but it would be sweet justice to the BSPN generated mania for a finals between the two to see each meekly exit in the first round

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2010, 11:56 AM
From a clinical perspective, insecure men and fans are more inclined to spew insults like "dickless". Before throwing out such insults, remember that everything is bigger in Texas. Bottom line there is trouble on the coasts with the overly hyped LAL and Miami Heat right now. Both might turn it around and are certainly capable of but it would be sweet justice to the BSPN generated mania for a finals between the two to see each meekly exit in the first round

especially the Hype...but not the titles....The State of Texas has 1 more title than Kobe has in his display case at home...:lol

Ashy Larry
12-02-2010, 12:29 PM
The Heat are struggling but the one thing they are doing is beating the lesser teams, something the Lakers haven't figured out. Losing a Rockets team minus Yao and Brooks is unacceptable.

Rummpd
12-02-2010, 12:36 PM
especially the Hype...but not the titles....The State of Texas has 1 more title than Kobe has in his display case at home...:lol

Factually Wrong - Houston Rockets won 2 titles and Spurs 4.

TheManFromAcme
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Factually Wrong - Houston Rockets won 2 titles and Spurs 4.

Uh, you may want to reconsider your comment. He said the entire state of texas as in the 3 NBA teams that are in Texas only Houston and S.A. have LOB's which total 6. Kobe has 5.

The entire state only has 1 more than Kobe has.

Mike-in-brazil
12-02-2010, 02:38 PM
How's the four-game losing streak working out?

wont know till june....but past three years its been looking great?
how have your win streaks past three seasons been working out ?

The Batman
12-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Uh, you may want to reconsider your comment. He said the entire state of texas as in the 3 NBA teams that are in Texas only Houston and S.A. have LOB's which total 6. Kobe has 5.

The entire state only has 1 more than Kobe has.

how many has kobe won as "the man"?

TheManFromAcme
12-02-2010, 02:53 PM
how many has kobe won as "the man"?

Lets stick to the topic and not get side-tracked.
The question posed was in reference to what is displayed in Kobe's trophy case (by whatever means) and what is displayed collectively for all the NBA teams in Texas at which the answer was Texas having only 1 more collectively than Kobe has individually (again, by whatever means). :rolleyes

JamStone
12-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Lakers are garbage.

So is the NBA section on SpursTalk.

How did it possibly get worse than this summer?

I haven't had the desire to post in the NBA section hardly at all over the past few weeks. Even when the Pistons sucked the past two years, I was still posting in the NBA section. The NBA forum is as bad as I have ever seen it and it's already been bad in recent years. And I know why mono had no problem taking that bet. He didn't care if he had to leave for a month.

Look at all the thread topics on the front page. This shit is sad.

Ace
12-02-2010, 03:28 PM
I know u frustrated and though life is complicated Laker Nation warriors must maintain composure at ease...:toast

We have a few issues of which I will do a knowledge transfer session with the board..

Lakers are playing with a pretty much depleted front line ( not excuses just solid facts):

Bynum ( our youngsta stud) Out
Gasol heavy minutes with a hamstring injury
Odom bone bruise in his foot
Theo Ratliff knee surgery out indefinitely

So there you have it...So we've lost a few more than we anticipated but it's nothing to panic about. We don't act like Heat fan who run, hide, and cower at the first cracklings of trouble. Nor are we irrational and delusional like Hornet, Thunder, Mav, Jazz, Bull, Rocket, and Suns fan, we're definitely not pissy, spineless, and most importantly dickless like Spur and Boston fan. Like I said maintain your composure, we are at WAR, we may lose some battles along the way but the WAR will be won...the title path goes through El Segundo and spoils of victory shall be paraded down Figueroa.

Be like Kool and take your cue from the Emperor himself:

After losing to the Rockets:

"Trust me we're fine," Bryant said. "Are we going to win a three-peat today? Probably not, because it’s not played today." - Kobe Bryant :toast
I stood right here after every lost and you hide like the pussy you are thinking of what to say. Your bitchmade as they come.

ohmwrecker
12-02-2010, 03:33 PM
So is the NBA section on SpursTalk.

How did it possibly get worse than this summer?

I haven't had the desire to post in the NBA section hardly at all over the past few weeks. Even when the Pistons sucked the past two years, I was still posting in the NBA section. The NBA forum is as bad as I have ever seen it and it's already been bad in recent years. And I know why mono had no problem taking that bet. He didn't care if he had to leave for a month.

Look at all the thread topics on the front page. This shit is sad.

It's just a troll thread. I don't expect a serious discussion ever. I come here for cheap kicks and to waste time. That's it.

Actually, upstairs ain't much better, but at least some people still try.

TheMACHINE
12-02-2010, 06:39 PM
lol losing to the Clippers