PDA

View Full Version : No purple at the bottom of the page

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:12 PM
hmmm...

They'll be back should the Spurs fuck up against the Clippers.

DJ Mbenga
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
did lakaluva hack your account?

j.dizzle
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Take it easy son, you a little too excited.

Ace
12-01-2010, 11:15 PM
:lol

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Take it easy son, you a little too excited.

Props for being here in the midst of a losing streak. :toast

We know the usual faggot suspects won't show up until a Lakers win, or a Spurs loss.

Medvedenko
12-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Good thread.

Agloco
12-01-2010, 11:56 PM

We know the usual faggot suspects won't show up until a Lakers win, or a Spurs loss.

This...... I'm thinking Luva might actually be moved to shower up during this mess. Where the hell is he?

midnightpulp
12-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Hope yet, Lakers fans. Spurs down by 11. Now you can run damage control.

Fpoonsie
12-02-2010, 12:00 AM
The Purple've been there...just not the purple you want.

And we're not lookin too hot against the Red, so you might wanna cool your fuckin jets...

Quit Hatin'
12-02-2010, 12:01 AM
blake just shitting on duncan like he's supposed to.

midnightpulp
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
The Purple've been there...just not the purple you want.

And we're not lookin too hot against the Red, so you might wanna cool your fuckin jets...

I called a Spurs loss this morning.

Still, losing 1 game is in no way as shitty as losing 4 in a row. 4 times less as shitty in fact.

j.dizzle
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Hope yet, Lakers fans. Spurs down by 11. Now you can run damage control.
This is the Clippers we're talking about..They can be up 25 with 6 minutes to go & still find a way to lose:lol

j.dizzle
12-02-2010, 12:03 AM

Still, losing 1 game is in no way as shitty as losing 4 in a row. 4 times less as shitty in fact.
:lmao Mavfan will go ape shit on this board though

Quit Hatin'
12-02-2010, 12:04 AM
but when you are the spurs and you peak this quick, it must be dishearting to see the clippers snatch that ass.

midnightpulp
12-02-2010, 12:06 AM
but when you are the spurs and you peak this quick, it must be dishearting to see the clippers snatch that ass.

You can't say shit tonight. Your boys lost 4 fuckin games in a row, 3 of which to teams below .500, including a Brooks and Yao-less Rockets team :lol

Fpoonsie
12-02-2010, 12:15 AM

Yeah, and that reeked of Denver fan, reverse-jinx faggotry.

Still, Quit Hatin's a bitch. I'd advise not obliging him...

midnightpulp
12-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Yeah, and that reeked of Denver fan, reverse-jinx faggotry.

Still, Quit Hatin's a bitch. I'd advise not obliging him...

Not really a reverse-jinx. I figured the young, athletic duo of Griffin and Gordon would give the Spurs, who are on the second night of a b2b, major trouble.

We see this shit every year. I figured it wouldn't change tonight.

Fpoonsie
12-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Not really a reverse-jinx. I figured the young, athletic duo of Griffin and Gordon would give the Spurs, who are on the second night of a b2b, major trouble.

We see this shit every year. I figured it wouldn't change tonight.

Well, I'll grantchoo. The Spurs look como mierda ahorita.

Griffin's my favorite non-Spur...even w/ his routine, after-dunk staredown that pissed off George.

DPG21920
12-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Lakaluva and Koolaid will never live this down.

jmill
12-02-2010, 12:53 AM

Wait, why exactly are Lakers fans supposed to give a shit about the Spurs losing one game to the Clippers?

midnightpulp
12-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Wait, why exactly are Lakers fans supposed to give a shit about the Spurs losing one game to the Clippers?

You're not too familiar with this board, are you?

Kai
12-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Laker fans scare easily, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers

Dunc n Dave
12-02-2010, 01:41 AM
OP called this one from the get-go. All the usual suspects showed up as the buzzer sounded.

The Gemini Method
12-02-2010, 02:01 AM
I ain't skurred. Just had to finish the last 4loko in honor of the 4-game losing streak!

Brazil
12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
hmmm...

:lol good call

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2010, 10:38 AM
hmmm...

I know u frustrated and though life is complicated Laker Nation warriors must maintain composure at ease...:toast

We have a few issues of which I will do a knowledge transfer session with the board..

Lakers are playing with a pretty much depleted front line ( not excuses just solid facts):

Bynum ( our youngsta stud) Out
Gasol heavy minutes with a hamstring injury
Odom bone bruise in his foot
Theo Ratliff knee surgery out indefinitely

So there you have it...So we've lost a few more than we anticipated but it's nothing to panic about. We don't act like Heat fan who run, hide, and cower at the first cracklings of trouble. Nor are we irrational and delusional like Hornet, Thunder, Mav, Jazz, Bull, Rocket, and Suns fan, we're definitely not pissy, spineless, and most importantly dickless like Spur and Boston fan. Like I said maintain your composure, we are at WAR, we may lose some battles along the way but the WAR will be won...the title path goes through El Segundo and spoils of victory shall be paraded down Figueroa.

Be like Kool and take your cue from the Emperor himself:

After losing to the Rockets:

"Trust me we're fine," Bryant said. "Are we going to win a three-peat today? Probably not, because it’s not played today." - Kobe Bryant :toast

Agloco
12-02-2010, 10:42 AM
I was in some pussy last night. Yall have to excuse me.

The farm animals would appreciate it if you'd keep your ass glued to the fucking computer then.