PDA

View Full Version : It was a trap

awktalk
12-02-2010, 01:02 AM
http://www.yardmoleremoval.com/wp-content/themes/NicheProfitPressV2/images/trapline-mole-trap.jpg

gospursgojas
12-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Yup.

Back end of b2b against a young athletic team that has a good coach who's played the Spurs twice already.

Kuestmaster
12-02-2010, 01:06 AM
http://www.slyck.com/newspics/ackbar_trap.jpg

Amuseddaysleeper
12-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Was kinda weird that the starters played so many minutes in GS, but whatever, the lead for the top seed is trimmed to just one game now.

Death In June
12-02-2010, 01:54 AM
How did that alien from star wars get so famous? He sucks and not in a funny way. Memes are fucking weird.

ElNono
12-02-2010, 02:01 AM
lol, Del Negro is a good coach now? :lol

It's ok, we lost to a suck ass team, it happens. No need to prop them up now.

Russ
12-02-2010, 02:03 AM
It was just a poor shooting night, no more, no less.

No need to overanalyze.

angelbelow
12-02-2010, 02:14 AM
I typically dont like to buy into the idea that certain games are "traps"... but yea, this was a trap game.

Crickets
12-02-2010, 02:57 AM
LOL Pathetic excuses lol

Crickets
12-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Dallas is the best team in the NBA

jimo2305
12-02-2010, 03:51 AM
lol it's not like we got blown out..

moral victory ftw..

last year we woulda been creamed

UnWantedTheory
12-02-2010, 05:35 AM

No need to overanalyze.

Halberto
12-02-2010, 05:43 AM
lol it's not like we got blown out..

moral victory ftw..

last year we woulda been creamed

Seriously. They shot 10% better and we only lost by 5? Moral victory indeed.

jimo2305
12-02-2010, 05:49 AM

lol in all actuality the game wasn't as close as the score indicated..

what im getting at is WE lost that game rather than THEM beating us.. even tho it resulted in an L.. that's progress compared to how we were last year.. every game we lost this year so far hasn't been by much pts..

Kuestmaster
12-02-2010, 06:18 AM

I agree that we'd have lost by more than just 5 points... and don't call me Shirley

xmas1997
12-02-2010, 07:55 AM
What happened to, when the offense stagnates, the defense will carry us through?

sa_butta
12-02-2010, 08:04 AM

No need to overanalyze.
Completely agree, I said it another thread...they had so many chances they just did not capitalize and for the most part in the 2nd half the shots were just not falling... It wasn't even them taking bad shots most of the time, the damn thing just would not go in the hole...It happens...Spurs are still a good team and Clippers are still a young atheletic team with alot to learn...Nice win for the Clips, but nothing to worry about on the Spurs side.

ElNono
12-02-2010, 09:12 AM
What happened to, when the offense stagnates, the defense will carry us through?

It left with Bruce Bowen...

101A
12-02-2010, 09:53 AM
It wasn't just a back to back; it was the 4th game, in the 4th different city, in 6 days.

And excuse, yes, but a meaningful one.

Agloco
12-02-2010, 09:53 AM

No need to overanalyze.

This.

The only comment I have about the loss would be the fact that the Spurs allowed the Clips to shoot almost 50% from the field.

Other than that....... shit happens.

Agloco
12-02-2010, 09:54 AM

You're not paying much attention to the personnel changes over the past 4 years are you?

Em-City
12-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Trap thread...

http://hydeps.org/images/venus%20fly%20trap%20with%20victim.jpg

Hooks
12-02-2010, 10:27 AM
It was Matt Fucken Bonner missing EVERY SINGLE SHOT as well as his shitty defense, he contributed almost nothing his entire time on the floor. Tiago picked up 3 fouls but other than that he was playing a lot better than Bonner. With Tiago on the floor Davis couldn't drive it in so he was forced to pass it, Tiago was able to stay in front of whoever he was guarding and either force them into a tough shot or make them pass it. It's why he was +4 last night, as soon as he came in the Spurs' defense improved dramatically, Tiago forced the Clips into turnovers and tough shots. As soon as that bitch boy Bonner came back in the Spurs' defense started playing like shit once again and the Clips started scoring.

I have no doubt that if Tiago were playing instead of Bonner, the Spurs would've won this game for sure.

TJastal
12-02-2010, 10:43 AM
It was Matt Fucken Bonner missing EVERY SINGLE SHOT as well as his shitty defense, he contributed almost nothing his entire time on the floor. Tiago picked up 3 fouls but other than that he was playing a lot better than Bonner. With Tiago on the floor Davis couldn't drive it in so he was forced to pass it, Tiago was able to stay in front of whoever he was guarding and either force them into a tough shot or make them pass it. It's why he was +4 last night, as soon as he came in the Spurs' defense improved dramatically, Tiago forced the Clips into turnovers and tough shots. As soon as that bitch boy Bonner came back in the Spurs' defense started playing like shit once again and the Clips started scoring.

I have no doubt that if Tiago were playing instead of Bonner, the Spurs would've won this game for sure.

Tiago doesn't spread the floor. Bonner spreads the floor. Did I mention I also like raspberry cookehs?

spurtech09
12-02-2010, 03:35 PM
yeah it was b2b road games .....gotta move on to the next game...

BigVee
12-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Dallas is the best team in the NBA

Yep, same as last year.

jjktkk
12-02-2010, 06:06 PM

Hard to say that Tiago would of been able to turn the game around, when the whole team, other than Neal, was just flat offensively, and a step slow defensively. Bonner was horrible, no doubt about it, but why you were throwing darts at your Matt Bonner poster, the rest of the Spurs were missing shots left and right. Just a bad night overall for the entire team, not just Bonner.

12-02-2010, 06:11 PM
clippers gave the spurs plenty of opportunities to get back in the game. they started missing a lot of shots down the stretch but the spurs just couldn't get buckets to close the gap.

99-03-05-07
12-02-2010, 09:50 PM
clippers gave the spurs plenty of opportunities to get back in the game. they started missing a lot of shots down the stretch but the spurs just couldn't get buckets to close the gap.

yeah, we took 15+ more shots than the clippers. they were just making their shots last night and we weren't:bang