PDA

View Full Version : Will Udoka play more mins than Anderson this season?

ElNono
12-02-2010, 02:47 AM
I hope James can make a comeback as soon as possible. We can use young, healthy players. That said, the injury he has can take a while to heal, and considering that Pop doesn't like rooks to lose much time when they need to get familiar with the system, he might just decide to roll with Ime.

What do you think? When the season ends, who will have the more minutes played?

UnWantedTheory
12-02-2010, 03:03 AM
If Anderson is healthy, we should all expect more time from him. I wonder what will happen to Ime once Anderson comes back full strength? Ime has not played much since coming over, so if JA makes a decent recovery, I certainly see him playing more minutes. As well he should. Lets just hope & pray for a speedy, full recovery...& for everyone to stay healthy with limited minutes.

jjktkk
12-02-2010, 03:09 AM
I hope James can make a comeback as soon as possible. We can use young, healthy players. That said, the injury he has can take a while to heal, and considering that Pop doesn't like rooks to lose much time when they need to get familiar with the system, he might just decide to roll with Ime.

What do you think? When the season ends, who will have the more minutes played?

Good question. It all depends on if Anderson can come back fully healthy. If he does, Pop will give him major minutes IMO, which would leave just spot minutes/garbage time at best for Udoka.

HarlemHeat37
12-02-2010, 03:10 AM
:lol I still can't believe Ime is on the team:lol..

crc21209
12-02-2010, 03:23 AM
Anderson was getting good minutes when the season started so once he comes back I expect Pop to go back to him...

angelbelow
12-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Good question. It all depends on if Anderson can come back fully healthy. If he does, Pop will give him major minutes IMO, which would leave just spot minutes/garbage time at best for Udoka.

Agreed. He looked great before he went down, so if hes fully healthy and in shape, I sure hope Pop plays him.