PDA

View Full Version : prison facebook.

Frenzy
12-02-2010, 09:46 AM
http://gizmodo.com/5703238/convicted-murderer-posts-prison-party-pics-on-facebook
lol shank.

Bukefal
12-02-2010, 09:58 AM
:lol

mrsmaalox
12-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Disturbing story. But those Oklahoma people are pretty funny, "Uh whaaa?" :lol

The Reckoning
12-02-2010, 10:47 AM
rofl that was just like when i was in boarding school

CuckingFunt
12-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I was most amused by the fact he's a skinhead, according to the article/video, and he and his friends all subscribe to white power ideology, yet his gangsta poses and ridiculous facebook nickname are clearly influenced by black culture.

The Reckoning
12-02-2010, 11:05 AM
hyeah right we all know vanilla ice invented gansta

Nathan Explosion
12-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I was most amused by the fact he's a skinhead, according to the article/video, and he and his friends all subscribe to white power ideology, yet his gangsta poses and ridiculous facebook nickname are clearly influenced by black culture.

Not only that, but he couldn't leave it off the internet. I've known many people who have to post EVERYTHING on the internet, and then get upset when it gets thrown back at them.

Dude could have lived his 30 years in style (as best as it gets in prison anyway) but he had to put it up on Facebook and now look what happened.

And why the medium security prison again? They probably wanted to keep the white "thug" away from the black guys he hates so much.

Gutter92
12-02-2010, 12:11 PM
lol

Fpoonsie
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Lol. "Medium security". Yeah, no shit.

IronMexican
12-02-2010, 12:30 PM
It's pretty easy to get cell phones. My uncle is in high level security, but has one.

SourCandy
12-02-2010, 05:57 PM
wow what an idiot

DPG21920
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
He was posing with a black man in the group picture, no?

ohmwrecker
12-02-2010, 06:27 PM
I saw two.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Don't know why he is in a medium status when he is convicted of killing a (deputy) sheriff.

Some liberal leaning counties face a lot of lawsuits when people get ...cavity searched...so in the end they begin to discourage and then disallow cavity searches and this always leads to problems.

If you guys would have seen some of the ....items...and the size of these items that these wanna be thugs can smuggle in their ....a-hoe...you would be shocked.

But as soon as a youtube comes out where a corrections/jail facility cavity searched a civilian...everyone will be up in arms about ...pigs are assholes...what kind of bullshit is this...these pigs should die,etc...

So these thugs use and abuse these security breaches and can be pretty heavily armed if they are not shaken down periodically.

Some counties disallow cavity searches unless an officer fears there is a serious threat to life and then they can do cavity searches...these searches are filmed/recorded and there is a protocol that has to take place...pretty disgusting stuff that no one really wants to be a part of. Part of the job.

Nathan Explosion
12-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Don't know why he is in a medium status when he is convicted of killing a (deputy) sheriff.

Some liberal leaning counties face a lot of lawsuits when people get ...cavity searched...so in the end they begin to discourage and then disallow cavity searches and this always leads to problems.

If you guys would have seen some of the ....items...and the size of these items that these wanna be thugs can smuggle in their ....a-hoe...you would be shocked.

But as soon as a youtube comes out where a corrections/jail facility cavity searched a civilian...everyone will be up in arms about ...pigs are assholes...what kind of bullshit is this...these pigs should die,etc...

So these thugs use and abuse these security breaches and can be pretty heavily armed if they are not shaken down periodically.

Some counties disallow cavity searches unless an officer fears there is a serious threat to life and then they can do cavity searches...these searches are filmed/recorded and there is a protocol that has to take place...pretty disgusting stuff that no one really wants to be a part of. Part of the job.

I'm no expert on political leanings of states, but the dude is in Oklahoma. I'd imagine that it's a red state off the top of my head.

Nathan Explosion
12-03-2010, 12:46 AM
deleted post. Nothing important.

silverblk mystix
12-03-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm no expert on political leanings of states, but the dude is in Oklahoma. I'd imagine that it's a red state off the top of my head.

I agree...who knows if the correctional facility are just a bunch of fuckups,but I was just talking correctional security and protocol in general.