PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok if we officially change the city of Cleveland's name to Butthurt City?

Mav-elous Man
12-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Can we pleeeeeease???!!!

ALVAREZ6
12-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Butthurtland would be more appropriate.

And Cleveland currently is the city with the greatest butthurt percentage among its residents

FkLA
12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
wtf are they supposed to do, cheer him? he walked out on them so he deserves to be booed...they have Big Z a nice ovation tbh.

be thankful that 7 foot jumpshooting vagina is as loyal as they come bc he's been through alot more shit than Bron went through in Celeveland, and Dirk's stayed in Dallas.

The_Worlds_finest
12-02-2010, 08:44 PM
The booing is ok. The pathetic are the grown men wearing shirts that read victim and other quips

ALVAREZ6
12-02-2010, 08:45 PM
wtf are they supposed to do, cheer him? he walked out on them so he deserves to be booed...they have Big Z a nice ovation tbh.

be thankful that 7 foot jumpshooting vagina is as loyal as they come bc he's been through alot more shit than Bron went through in Celeveland, and Dirk's stayed in Dallas.

There's no doubt they are butthurt. Of course they don't have to cheer him but the Cavs fans take it to a moronic level with the shit they say. They are butthurt like no other.

FkLA
12-02-2010, 08:50 PM
he deserves all the hostility he's getting if u ask me, I'd be booing if I was in that building everytime he touched the ball too...despite not being a Cavs fan.

SoapScumKills
12-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Cav fandom > Heat.. Fuck I wish some of those cavs fan show up at the AT&T Center

dbestpro
12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
I think its fine as long as we change Dallas to Racist City.

BRHornet45
12-02-2010, 08:59 PM
I think its fine as long as we change Dallas to Racist City.

Cosigned son. Cuban and Jerry Jones make sure their teams are always led by great white hopes.

Mav-elous Man
12-02-2010, 11:47 PM

This is the type of dumb shit I'm talking about!!! The man fulfilled his contract and had the right to play for whoever he wanted to sign with!!! LeBron owed them nothing!!! I don't want to hear that bullshit about "LOYALTY" when GM's are quick to trade players whenever its convenient for them. As soon as a player is no longer useful, or they see an opportunity to free up some money, they kick them to the curb with no consideration for the players' families and relationships and then say, "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. THIS IS A BUSINESS." That is understood because it IS a business and you CAN'T take it personal. Well guess the fuck what!!! That shit works both ways. LeBron felt it would be best to take his talents elsewhere. It was a business decision. You can't take it personal. Throw your shots at Dirk all you want but he would have still had MY support if he left Dallas. Its pussies like you that come with this double standard bullshit and get butthurt over it. GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!

buttsR4rebounding
12-03-2010, 12:18 AM
I always thought Cleveland was the armpit of the nation...I guess it has morphed into the asshole of the nation and hasn't gotten over being Kobe'ed by LeBoozer...

Jacob1983
12-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Dirk's won a game in the Finals. Actually, two. Lebron's won none. And don't forget that Lebron plays in the shittier conference. Dirk plays in the conference that has only had 3 different conference champions since 1999(Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs).

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 01:33 AM
sorry, but that name is patented by san antonio.

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Dirk's won a game in the Finals. Actually, two. Lebron's won none. And don't forget that Lebron plays in the shittier conference. Dirk plays in the conference that has only had 3 different conference champions since 1999(Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs).

Uh...so LeBron faces tougher teams in the Finals...

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 01:35 AM
sorry, but that name is patented by san antonio.

Yep, we're making topics obsessing about other teams when ours is on a 4 game skid

:lmao

Fpoonsie
12-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Yep, we're making topics obsessing about other teams when ours is on a 4 game skid

Now, I'm not siding with that Quit Hatin' bitch, but I DID see a LOT of Laker/Kobe threads made yesterday, too...mostly, by Spur fan...and mostly, by YOU...(and mid).

jason54858
12-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Cosigned son. Cuban and Jerry Jones make sure their teams are always led by great white hopes.

Whose the great white hope on the Cowboys?

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 01:38 AM
losing to the clippers and still talking smack. yall must have no self respect.

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Now, I'm not siding with that Quit Hatin' bitch, but I DID see a LOT of Laker/Kobe threads made yesterday, too...mostly, by Spur fan...and mostly, by YOU...(and mid).

It's different when you're on top of the league, and posting on a forum called spurstalk. The equivalent of me doing what they're doing would be:

Spurs on 4 game losing streak, I sign up on Lakersground and start talking shit, showing my insecurity.

Of course, the faggots at Lakersground would probably ban you...they're so sensitive over there, typical laker fan imo.

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 01:40 AM
losing to the clippers and still talking smack. yall must have no self respect.

Losing twice as many games as the Spurs and still having the cajones to post on spurstalk...talk to me when yall #1 on the standings bro

Fpoonsie
12-03-2010, 01:42 AM
It's different when you're on top of the league, and posting on a forum called spurstalk. The equivalent of me doing what they're doing would be:

Spurs on 4 game losing streak, I sign up on Lakersground and start talking shit, showing my insecurity.

Of course, the faggots at Lakersground would probably ban you...they're so sensitive over there, typical laker fan imo.

[shrug]

I guess.

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 01:46 AM
i doubt you last lakersground without getting butthurt and coming back here. go ahead troll that place all of you.

jag
12-03-2010, 01:53 AM
lol lakersground. I don't feel like reading about LeBron in every thread, so I'll pass.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2010, 01:54 AM
I tried to post on LakersGround, but it seems like every poster there somehow knows HarlemHeat37:lol..

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 01:56 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewforum.php?f=1

go straight to the lakers forum.

Gutter92
I tried to post on LakersGround, but it seems like every poster there somehow knows HarlemHeat37:lol..

They get butthurt so easily, tbh.

Gutter92
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewforum.php?f=1

go straight to the lakers forum.

they ban you at any mention of 6-24, or even bringing up kobe's finals statistics from years past :lmao

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 02:00 AM
so like we get banned for mentioning duncan if we go upstairs.

TheGreatest23
12-03-2010, 01:21 PM
LOL Dallas Fan calling another city Butthurt.

Mav-elous Man
12-03-2010, 05:11 PM
LOL Dallas Fan calling another city Butthurt.

LOL welcome back to irrelevance Cleveland.

LOL @ Lebron being worth more than your entire pathetic ass franchise.

LOL @ your native son not wanting to play for you anymore :lmao

TheGreatest23
12-03-2010, 05:14 PM
LOL welcome back to irrelevance Cleveland.

LOL @ Lebron being worth more than your entire pathetic ass franchise.

LOL @ your native son not wanting to play for you anymore :lmao

lol Dallas fan still trying to talk smack.

HeavyWeight
12-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Lol @ Mav-elous Man trying to act like he has knowledge of basketball.

Mav-elous Man
12-04-2010, 01:32 AM
LOL @ anything that a Cleveland Cavs fan has to say.

TE
12-04-2010, 01:50 AM
lol Cleveland in general, tbh, imo.

LoneStarState'sPride
12-04-2010, 04:49 AM
lol Cleveland in general, tbh, imo.

[/thread]

SenorSpur
12-04-2010, 06:43 AM
The Cavs players were really the ones that were exposed for being the "real" bitches in that blowout loss to the Heat. It's one thing to lose to a better team, but they allowed LeQuit to routinely mock, trash-talk and chat it up with their bench! None of those guys had the balls to stand up to Queen James and run him away from their bench. Not one Cavs player even took the liberty of "hard-fouling" him, during one of his forays to the hoop.

I know Ryan Hollins only played 6 mins, but he's been their resident goon - at least ever since he decided to hit the weight room a few offseasons ago. Even he, didn't bother to take a shot at James. Hell, he even flagrant-fouled the Spurs a few weeks ago, but didn't have the stomach for the fight against the Heat. Where is Delonte West when you need him?

After having vented so much venom in the direction of LeQuit, the Cavs fans SHOULD now be pissed off of with their own team, for playing like some straight-up punks. Nothing was going to deter James on that night, but the Cavs players could've at least let him know "early", that he was going to be in for a long night, and that he would have to earn his points. Instead of acting like on-court opponents, the Cavs players acted like fans of the Heat and groupies of LeQuit.

Mav-elous Man
12-04-2010, 09:01 AM
The Cavs players were really the ones that were exposed for being the "real" bitches in that blowout loss to the Heat. It's one thing to lose to a better team, but they allowed LeQuit to routinely mock, trash-talk and chat it up with their bench! None of those guys had the balls to stand up to Queen James and run him away from their bench. Not one Cavs player even took the liberty of "hard-fouling" him, during one of his forays to the hoop.

I know Ryan Hollins only played 6 mins, but he's been their resident goon - at least ever since he decided to hit the weight room a few offseasons ago. Even he, didn't bother to take a shot at James. Hell, he even flagrant-fouled the Spurs a few weeks ago, but didn't have the stomach for the fight against the Heat. Where is Delonte West when you need him?

After having vented so much venom in the direction of LeQuit, the Cavs fans SHOULD now be pissed off of with their own team, for playing like some straight-up punks. Nothing was going to deter James on that night, but the Cavs players could've at least let him know "early", that he was going to be in for a long night, and that he would have to earn his points. Instead of acting like on-court opponents, the Cavs players acted like fans of the Heat and groupies of LeQuit.

I totally cosign this post. You, sir, are genius. I couldn't have put it better myself and I don't even like the Heat.

SenorSpur
12-04-2010, 10:51 AM
I totally cosign this post. You, sir, are genius. I couldn't have put it better myself and I don't even like the Heat.

Thank you, sir.

Everyone manages to get a base hit every now and then. :lol