ImDaNuts
12-02-2010, 09:58 PM
LOL Butthurt Fans
LOL Mo Williams 2/8 and 4 turnovers
LOL 1 scorer in double digits for your shitty team
LOL Shitty Owner
LOL James making his old team look like his bitch
LOL Making Chris Bosh look good

http://buzzytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-Jersey-510x286.jpg

HarlemHeat37
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Sucks for black people in Cleveland tonight, Dan Gilbert probably won't take too kindly to this..

it's me
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm on the lecrab is a fucking traitor party..... but ... gotto recognize the cavs suck.... man what a bunch of scrubs.

ImDaNuts
12-02-2010, 10:05 PM
A Cleveland sports franchise in the limelight finally and they shit the bed. Nothing new.

Josepatches_
12-02-2010, 10:20 PM
I really can't understand what's the problem with LeBron.

He played for the Cavs 7 years.He led them to the best record of the league 2 times.He led them to the Finals.What's the problem?? Why he has to stay in Cleveland?? It's his fucking life.
He doesn't owe anyhting to them.The Cavs are who has to be grateful because he placed them in the elite.

Xevious
12-02-2010, 10:45 PM

He played for the Cavs 7 years.He led them to the best record of the league 2 times.He led them to the Finals.What's the problem?? Why he has to stay in Cleveland?? It's his fucking life.
He doesn't owe anyhting to them.The Cavs are who has to be grateful because he placed them in the elite.
"The Decision" was classless and pissed a lot of people off. Other than that, I agree with you. He was a free agent and could do anything he wanted.

MiamiHeat
12-02-2010, 10:55 PM

Someone with some common sense. :toast

Cavs fans are just angry and butthurt to the max, it's sad.

Everyone else hating on Bron is just out of jealousy. They wanted to hate Bron anyway cause he didn't go to their team or is a rival to their favorite player or team.

j.dizzle
12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
LOL I would hate to be Dan Gilbert tonight hahaha he put extra pressure on his team with that letter he wrote when he was drunk off scotch. He looked extra sad tonight & his team straight up quit on his ass at halftime lmao.

mazerrackham
12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
I agree, Lebron could've done whatever he wanted, but he treated the whole situation like a drama queen would've, and lost everyone's respect. Now it's "in" to hate him.

frodo
12-02-2010, 11:12 PM

Houston drafted Shite with another #1 pick the prior year and Shite has brought them nothing at all. Lebron was indubitably their hero in previous years and immediately he turned Judas to their city as soon as he accepted the offer from Heat. morons just got mad their former superman betrayed their team, if lebron rejoins the cavs sometime the same morons would still lick his balls like they used to.

ALVAREZ6
12-02-2010, 11:14 PM

LOL, fucking exactly :tu

This is why they are purely BUTTHURT.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Might be time to light the river on fire and riot. Cleveland just blows.

frodo
12-02-2010, 11:22 PM
"The Decision" was classless and pissed a lot of people off. Other than that, I agree with you. He was a free agent and could do anything he wanted.

imho it doesn't hold much rightfulness to fault on lebron. the Cavs been playing like shit this season which just adds more understanding & rationality to lebron's "betraying" act. He never got the support he demanded but still managed some success in cleveland (eastern championship etc...) with Wade and a couple rising stars, the Heat really looked a good team at the time and were only a superstar away from making a formidable dynasty.

HarlemHeat37
12-02-2010, 11:22 PM
No. 1 Cleveland, Ohio

Residents of the Mistake by the Lake endure brutal winters, high crime and a tortured sports history. They are voting with their feet as the net migration out of the metro area was 71,000 over the past five years.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/americas-most-miserable-cities-business-beltway-miserable-cities_slide_2.html?partner=yahoore

I guess they're going to stay at #1..

Trill Clinton
12-02-2010, 11:23 PM
I was expecting a BTNH sightin in the crowdhttp://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley19.gif

BanditHiro
12-02-2010, 11:24 PM
I agree, Lebron could've done whatever he wanted, but he treated the whole situation like a drama queen would've, and lost everyone's respect. Now it's "in" to hate him.

if he went to the bulls he wouldn't have been hated as much

ALVAREZ6
12-02-2010, 11:25 PM
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/americas-most-miserable-cities-business-beltway-miserable-cities_slide_2.html?partner=yahoore

I guess they're going to stay at #1..
It's official.

"Cleveland" is now a synonym for "butthurt".

MiamiHeat
12-03-2010, 12:35 AM
if he went to the bulls he wouldn't have been hated as much

the fact that so many want to hate is due to butthurt jealousy of the Super trio joining forces in miami.

even if they don't admit it, they are salty as fuck.

jeebus
12-03-2010, 12:53 AM
they beat the cavs? the heat must be back on track to winning a championship. :rolleyes

doesn't mean shit though. if a mediocre pau gasol and a bunch of scrubs from spain can just about beat the wade/james/bosh trio at the WCs, heat fans don't have much to look forward to.

kamikazi_player
12-03-2010, 12:55 AM
I have to agree, Lebron James doesn't owe anybody. I think the consensus is that "the decision" was a horrible move by Lebron. But don't hate on him going to Miami. Another Mav fan Stretch agrees with this, and I usually disagree with him with his opinions.

TDMVPDPOY
12-03-2010, 01:00 AM
if lebron stayed in cleve, they would still have the MLE right?

they chouldve just sign another player to the missing puzzle....

then again that team is filled with trash

just lol at the players for the last1-2 seasons who decided to stay with the cavs and resigned on the cheap when other teams couldve overpaid for them...