PDA

View Full Version : Rank the following Cs..

HarlemHeat37
12-02-2010, 10:37 PM
based on which player you would rather have to complete a team..

Al Horford
Joakim Noah
Tyson Chandler
Roy Hibbert
Andrew Bynum
Andrew Bogut
Brook Lopez

sefant77
12-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Depends which kind of PF you got...

Pelicans78
12-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Noah

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 11:20 PM
First would be Pierce, then Rondo... Oh wait, wrong C's. :lol

Sisk
12-02-2010, 11:28 PM
First would be Pierce, then Rondo... Oh wait, wrong C's. :lol

So Rondo > Allen on the C's importance list?

RoddyBukkake
12-02-2010, 11:28 PM
2010 contract year Chandler

TinTin
12-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Andrew Bynum no question if you want to give your money away

LnGrrrR
12-02-2010, 11:39 PM
So Rondo > Allen on the C's importance list?

I'd say yes, but just barely.

12-02-2010, 11:39 PM
injury question eliminates chandler, bogut and bynum.

to complete a team, obviously would choose noah. definitely can be the ultimate role player. still, out of the rest, noah would still be my choice if i had to pick one from the list to start a team. lopez might get the edge if he played a bit smarter.

crc21209
12-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Roy Hibbert
Brook Lopez
Joakim Noah
Al Horford
Andrew Bogut
Tyson Chandler (injury-prone, limited offense game)
Andrew Bynum (Done...used goods)

frodo
12-02-2010, 11:41 PM
chandler is a definite choice for me tbh. however, he would be the last to choose if i were a married man.

frodo
12-02-2010, 11:45 PM
if i were the owner of team i would choose Noah or lopez b/c they would help raise our international reputation, and even bring in some extra subsidies from Europe. whereas chandler is definitely the best of all in terms of current ability hence he should be the coach's choice. the coach doesn't care much about the long term.

Jose Canseco
12-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Al Horford
Joakim Noah
Andrew Bogut
Brook Lopez
Roy Hibbert
Andrew Bynum
Tyson Chandler

I'm a big Al Horford fan. Strong, a smart an efficient offensive player, really good rebounder, and I'd take his strength to guard the low post slightly over Noah's hustle and energy. Tempted to jump Hibbert over Lopez but I'm still waiting on the rest of the season to see if Lopez can pick up his game and if Hibbert has really gotten this good. I criticized Lopez as not as good as his stats indicate, but got convinced that he was by other people. Now I'm wondering if my initial impression of him is more accurate. His rebounding has been pretty poor this year and his shooting efficiency is bad for a legitimate 7 foot center. A healthy Bynum could climb up this list, but that's the problem.

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 12:29 AM
When 100% healthy Bynum and its not even close.

rayjayjohnson
12-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Pffffffft, Bynum can eat a bowl of dick.

I'd take Noah.

Though specifically for the nuggs I'd keep nene and ge a decent PF.

mystargtr34
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm going to go ahead and assume every guy is healthy whch probly makes my list redundant but what the heck ...

1. Andrew Bogut - The most complete game of anyone on the list IMO. Also he might be the most under rated defender in the league.. He blocks shot at an elite rate.. Draws charges better than any other guy on the list and is probably the second best rebounder on the list behind Noah.. overall he is a better defensive player than Noah. Offensively Bogut also has the most complete offensive game along with Brook Lopez .. When Brandon Jennings doesnt think he is te second coming of Michael Jordan Bogut is a legit 18-20 point scorer.. And an excellent passer.. He's pretty much Tim Duncan lite in every single area of the game.

Actually It's really hard to rank the rest of the guys ... It depends on what you have at the other big man position.. If you already have a C then Al Horford moves up the list since he would have most success as a PF ... If he is a C then he moves way down the list.. You would have to check some advanced stats to confidently place one guy above the other. I might do that later when I'm not at work.

rayjayjohnson
12-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Actually, that's a good call on Bogut.

He plays hard, he trains hard and he takes shit very very seriously. Should have been an allstar instead of david fucking lee last year.

rayjayjohnson
12-03-2010, 12:51 AM
by the way, how impossible is it going to be to get boards against the bulls now noah and boozer are playing together?

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 01:04 AM
bynum has consistently owned everyone on that list. lol nene.

rayjayjohnson
12-03-2010, 01:05 AM
bynum has consistently owned everyone on that list. lol nene.

the only thing bynum is good at owning is a walking frame. he should sign with the blazers.

kamikazi_player
12-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I'm going to go ahead and assume every guy is healthy whch probly makes my list redundant but what the heck ...

1. Andrew Bogut - The most complete game of anyone on the list IMO. Also he might be the most under rated defender in the league.. He blocks shot at an elite rate.. Draws charges better than any other guy on the list and is probably the second best rebounder on the list behind Noah.. overall he is a better defensive player than Noah. Offensively Bogut also has the most complete offensive game along with Brook Lopez .. When Brandon Jennings doesnt think he is te second coming of Michael Jordan Bogut is a legit 18-20 point scorer.. And an excellent passer.. He's pretty much Tim Duncan lite in every single area of the game.

Actually It's really hard to rank the rest of the guys ... It depends on what you have at the other big man position.. If you already have a C then Al Horford moves up the list since he would have most success as a PF ... If he is a C then he moves way down the list.. You would have to check some advanced stats to confidently place one guy above the other. I might do that later when I'm not at work.

Agreed completely on the bolded

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 01:21 AM
Noah has the most impact on winning ....

21_Blessings
12-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Noah has the most impact on winning ....

Which guy has two rings?

Look, Bynum is easily the best center on this list when he's healthy and still more effective than that faggot Lopez even when he's only rocking one knee. And guess what? He's coming back healthy for the first time in two years. Only 23, nba fucked, etc.

kamikazi_player
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Which guy has two rings?

Look, Bynum is easily the best center on this list when he's healthy and still more effective than that faggot Lopez even when he's only rocking one knee. And guess what? He's coming back healthy for the first time in two years. Only 23, nba fucked, etc.

stfu

Quit Hatin'
12-03-2010, 01:31 AM
only 23. gg nba.

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Which guy has two rings?

You are right ...about the rings but Noah has two in college and toook Pau completely out of his game and dominated the Lakers inside ...

rickross
12-03-2010, 07:39 AM

Sup my nigga Harlem, just givin thought on dem playas:

Al Horford - a pf, makes no sense here, you supposed to be a solid poster nigga, gtfo wit dis booolshit.

Joakim Noah - dis nigga is straight up hustlin out there. today's rodman as game, but not an elite rim defender and a power player like shaq can easily shit on him (until he learn better footwork). He don't cry for touches either. Champ material. Gets da rick ross stamp of approval.

Tyson Chandler - good rim defender but instead of plowin ghazi wife he could work on conditioning or offensive game. Not healthy enough for champ team material.

Roy Hibbert - most pussy ass c since shaun bradley. No champ team material. Scratch him off da list.

Andrew Bogut - most complete player in the list. A bit too fragile for my likin but good material.

Andrew Bynum - dis nigga is made o porcelain sons. if i want a complete team of ice skatin figurins or want to make g oden happy dis my nigga. Dis nigga should be ashamed he got rings.

Brook Lopez - pussy ass nigga, gets beaten to alot of boards, best offensive game in the list tho. If this bitch can thoughen up on d and rebounding he the best. Seems to be durable which is a big bonus. Almost there as material (he makin progress on reb/d), will reach status in 1-2 years.

And i'll add another one:
Kendrick Perkins - fuck i'd wish we had dis mofo in miami. Only knack on him is he don't have length but he is champ material.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 08:19 AM

Al Horford
Joakim Noah
Tyson Chandler
Roy Hibbert
Andrew Bynum
Andrew Bogut
Brook Lopez

well well well.....what do we have here....So Miami beats a couple sub-par teams and the Heat rats comes out to nibble on the cheese...lead by no other than HarlemRat...but HarlemRat doesn't realize that while he's in the midst of cheese nibbling and trying to nibble without getting caught a trap has been set for him that will soon break his neck...then the cheese will be forever stuck in his throat.

HarlemRat's demise...now let this serve as a warning to ACE, MiamiHeat, Flo-Rida, ChrisRichards (HarlemRat's Siamese twin) and RickRoss et al...

68o8R2JCL7k

AussieFanKurt
12-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Noah or Hibbert

Ace
12-03-2010, 09:26 AM
well well well.....what do we have here....So Miami beats a couple sub-par teams and the Heat rats comes out to nibble on the cheese...lead by no other than HarlemRat...but HarlemRat doesn't realize that while he's in the midst of cheese nibbling and trying to nibble without getting caught a trap has been set for him that will soon break his neck...then the cheese will be forever stuck in his throat.

HarlemRat's demise...now let this serve as a warning to ACE, MiamiHeat, Flo-Rida, ChrisRichards (HarlemRat's Siamese twin) and RickRoss et al...

68o8R2JCL7k

My team lost 4 in a row but Kobe has five rings :cry :cry :cry