PDA

View Full Version : Suns are boring to watch this year...

pauls931
12-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Without Amare the team is barely watchable this year. I watched the first half of last nights game and went to bed. Dragic looks like his former self now, Sideshow bob did too before he got hurt. The players replacing Amare are not close to filling the game.

Please blow it up Sarver...

One bright spot is JRich is playing out of his mind.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 08:45 AM
GOOD...I don't give a fuck...and no one else does either....

kamikazi_player
12-03-2010, 09:08 AM
One thing that's getting me interested is J-rich, if he keeps playing like this, I have no doubt he'll make the all star team.

pauls931
12-03-2010, 09:15 AM
One thing that's getting me interested is J-rich, if he keeps playing like this, I have no doubt he'll make the all star team.

Ya, they'd be totally hosed without him. They do have Frye posting a bit which is nice other than shooting 3's all the time. But overall, the team is toast. Maybe make the playoffs if they're lucky. But I'd prefer to see them trade nash and miss it.

What sucks is I was hoping the grand plan would be to let Nash retire, build around Amare and Dragic by bringing in an elite experienced player. Let it be Amare's team. (ya I know the defense and all blah blah) But Sarver sure the heck made sure that wouldn't happen.

I'm really concerned with Dragic's play. Last year he was exciting to watch coming off the bench. This year so far, he tries to do too much, ends up having to dish to someone else to bail them out, and turns over the ball a lot.

TheManFromAcme
12-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Are you saying that this is better than watching a Suns game?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Akxudk5L8KM/Sns9_2FmknI/AAAAAAAABJs/SDyn-fYl7Ns/s400/Watching+Paint+Dry.jpg

:lol

Dragic not Tragic
12-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Life is good without Amare :lol (Bobby did what most fans wanted with moves like Amare, Dudley, Gentry, Frye, Barron...)