PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Cuban

Phillip
12-03-2010, 12:58 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AjTNOztW5PkWIPYFEnCmTnK8vLYF?slug=mc-afterthebuzzer120310

Phillip
12-03-2010, 01:01 PM
even if you dont like his style, gotta love his passion for the sport and desire for his team to win and be successful as possible, as well as his genuine appreciation for his superstar.

oligarchy
12-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I almost forgot about 8 or 9 months ago I almost did get into a fight at a gym though. Some dumbass that had like a 14 year old kid guarding him kept abusing him. So after a couple scores, I came and doubled him from his blind side, and ended up blocking him. He tried doing the same thing the next trip down, and I blocked him again. The third time he got wise and dribbled out, which at that point I told the kid to switch with me. The guy tried to drive past me but couldnt, and like a moron, he killed his dribble, so I crowded him. He was considerably shorter than me, although a lot more muscular, but he wasnt able to get a pass or shot off with me on him, so like a bitch, he elbowed me in the face, then shot the ball and it hit front iron and he got the offensive rebound. he tried to pass it but i tipped it, and as i went to grab the ball, he elbowed me again. I told him to cut that mess out, and he got in my face and pointed at me, and told me to watch myself. I told him to cool off and stop throwing elbows, and then he lost it and slapped me (who the hell slaps people these days? for fucks sake if you are going to start a physical altercation with me, fucking punch me like a man). As I went at him, he ran backwards and had two of his friends grab me to hold me back. Those were the only guys that did, because everyone else wanted me to go after the guy, even his own teammates, cuz they all knew what a bitch move it was for him to hit me, then run backwards like Carmello, and tell his friends to grab me. I was extremely pissed, but cooled off and just played basketball. He didn't score a single point after that, as I swatted his shit a few more times, and I hit the game winner in his face, and told him to suck my dick. He didn't do anything cuz he looked like a total bitch at that point, and he knew it too.

funnier than that, a friend of mine was talking to him about it later, saying he was a bitch for what he did. a couple days later, the guy saw my friend at the gym again, and asked if they were cool. my friend said "whats done is done, but you're still a bitch-made ho". the guy said "good im glad your cool now. wanna play on my team?"

lol what a puss

j.dizzle
12-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Cuban might bitch a lot but he does it make it more entertaining when he opens his mouth. Gotta respect his business hustle too.

TDMVPDPOY
12-03-2010, 01:32 PM
wtf is he playin with 14yr olds?

monosylab1k
12-03-2010, 02:04 PM
:lol why do mma fans get so asshurt every time their forum gets trolled?

oligarchy
12-03-2010, 02:13 PM
:lol thinking i'm an mma fan who got trolled. Trolling the troll who trolled my trolling area.

monosylab1k
12-03-2010, 02:14 PM
:cry don't make fun of mma! :cry

oligarchy
12-03-2010, 02:56 PM
why won't you be an mma fan so I don't look stupid? :depressed