PDA

View Full Version : Got a question for all you L.A. Mofo's

DenDen
12-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Los Angeles with it's perfect weather, hot babes, gorgeous surrounding, never ending shit to do, and the only city in the league lucky enough to have two teams (Lakers n Clippers).. I always wonder how you mother fuckers choose who to cheer for or become a fanbase of? Make you say hmmmmmmmmm..

IronMexican
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Followed my family brah. I was also cursed with being a Raider fan.

lefty
12-03-2010, 03:17 PM
All Angelinos were rooting for the Clippers in 2006

TheMACHINE
12-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I moved to LA in 1986....it was easy an easy choice at that time.

As for the Angels, I was able to get free tickets to the games. So i eventually sticked with the team.

TheMACHINE
12-03-2010, 04:23 PM
All Angelinos were rooting for the Clippers in 2006

thats true...lakers fans dont hate the clippers. Its not like Angels/Dodgers.

mindcrime
12-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Die hard LA Kings fan. Don't give a shit about baseball but if I did Dodgers all the way. Like the Clipps, Lakeshow can suck it.

TheNextGen
12-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Die hard LA Kings fan. Don't give a shit about baseball but if I did Dodgers all the way. Like the Clipps, Lakeshow can suck it.

i hope your taste in picking teams do not reflect your taste in picking women.

mindcrime
12-03-2010, 05:08 PM
i hope your taste in picking teams do not reflect your taste in picking women.

As I'm sure your taste in picking teams does not reflect your taste in picking men.

TheMACHINE
12-03-2010, 05:27 PM
As I'm sure your taste in picking teams does not reflect your taste in picking men.

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/71fa73072c085b2df9ce0330423f39cd.gif

jason54858
12-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Followed my family brah. I was also cursed with being a Raider fan.

Say I have been meaning to ask you this. Why do you have a clan member playing football on your signature? It looks like the old Patriots logo with clan hood on the dudes head.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Los Angeles with it's perfect weather, hot babes, gorgeous surrounding, never ending shit to do, and the only city in the league lucky enough to have two teams (Lakers n Clippers).. I always wonder how you mother fuckers choose who to cheer for or become a fanbase of? Make you say hmmmmmmmmm..

Yeah lemme explain to you young blood...:lol it's like having 2 bitches....a bottom bitch which is our main bitch...and some other Ho...our bottom bitch is always down our gravy train of sorts...Our other Ho we send out to show her ass when we want a good time laughing for shits and giggles...it's just a luxury or creature comfort...nothing more nothing less...so when we send the Clips after you your ass done fucked up...our bottom bitch we keep on reserve for the title celebrations...:lmao

DJ Mbenga
12-03-2010, 07:49 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/71fa73072c085b2df9ce0330423f39cd.gif

:lol

TheManFromAcme
12-03-2010, 07:53 PM

Early '00's still bothering ya?

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah lemme explain to you young blood...:lol it's like having 2 bitches....a bottom bitch which is our main bitch...and some other Ho...our bottom bitch is always down our gravy train of sorts...Our other Ho we send out to show her ass when we want a good time laughing for shits and giggles...it's just a luxury or creature comfort...nothing more nothing less...so when we send the Clips after you your ass done fucked up...our bottom bitch we keep on reserve for the title celebrations...:lmao

And which one of the two gave you those herpes?

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 08:47 PM
This thread is a fail, at least for me.
When i started watching ball clippers were stil in san diego for a few years ...BEFORE they moved to L.A.

I actually like the clippers and feel sorry for their fans it is the complete opposite of how Mets fans despise the Yanks ...

Now some Clipper fans resent the attention the Lakers get in L.A. but we dont hate them ...

BTW chose UCLA before I went there because I was a bbball player and they had the tradition as a basketball school (but sucked back then)

Clipps play anyone else besides the Lakers i root for the Clips ...Ralph Lawler is cool ...

The Batman
12-03-2010, 08:51 PM

you can just tell he hasn't gotten any pussy