PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Cubby?

BUMP
12-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Haven't heard from him in awhile, imho

lefty
12-03-2010, 04:14 PM
He got crucified

duncan228
12-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Take it easy, fellows.

See ya in the New Year.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167284

Fabbs
12-03-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/regulars/RalphWiggum2.gif
I think making up multiple profiles is gangsta. I'm a krew.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Cully if you reading this shit...Kool grants you privileges to renege on this bet...It doesn't matter Cully when we're holding the crown...We really don't have shit to prove and if we want to we're the only fan base that could actually go back on a non money bet..Fuck these Ho's we wreck shop Showtime style. The reason we're so hated is because fans realize we make their teams better. Their teams actually play up to their potential when we come to town and they can't stand it...LA on the other hand could give to 2 shits when opposing players come to town..we go to see our stars and opposing teams fans go to see our stars as well...So Cully fuck em...renege on that bet and Kool got your back....My word is bond...

DJB
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Cully if you reading this shit...Kool grants you privileges to renege on this bet...It doesn't matter Cully when we're holding the crown...We really don't have shit to prove and if we want to we're the only fan base that could actually go back on a non money bet..Fuck these Ho's we wreck shop Showtime style. The reason we're so hated is because fans realize we make their teams better. Their teams actually play up to their potential when we come to town and they can't stand it...LA on the other hand could give to 2 shits when opposing players come to town..we go to see our stars and opposing teams fans go to see our stars as well...So Cully fuck em...renege on that bet and Kool got your back....My word is bond...

4 straight

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:00 PM
4 straight

we're halfway home you dick in the booty ass queer...:toast

cobbler
12-03-2010, 07:02 PM
4 straight

Correct! In June of 2012 we will be winning the 4th straight!

silverblk mystix
12-03-2010, 07:08 PM

Just like a laker fan to pussy out like this. You got no honor, no balls, no word,nothing.
I'm gonna give Cul the benefit of the doubt -even though he is a laker troll- to keep his word.

But you are the definition of a lame-ass laker fan. Piece of shit. Fuck you.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Correct! In June of 2012 we will be winning the 4th straight!

and if Bynum and Ariza had played at all in 2008 we'd be talking 4peat this season....these Ho's betta recognize...:toast

and Doc has the nerve to say his starting 5 never lost...the nerve of that bitch...:lol

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Why is Culby gone?

Because he had tardPERIOD

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:14 PM

blah blah blah I'm a white person who pretends to be black blah blah blah I like to fantasize about homosexual activities blah blah blah i go whitewater rafting lolololololololol

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:14 PM
and Doc has the nerve to say his starting 5 never lost...the nerve of that bitch...:lol

Have they?

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Just like a laker fan to pussy out like this. You got no honor, no balls, no word,nothing.
I'm gonna give Cul the benefit of the doubt -even though he is a laker troll- to keep his word.

But you are the definition of a lame-ass laker fan. Piece of shit. Fuck you.

FUCK ME...no you once a month period having bitch....FUCK YOU...:lol

you pussies ain't even worth betting with...I will fucking just call my shots and leave it at that...Laker fans are the Champs...yes The Fans are champs we helped win that fucking title...So by LAW we don't have to bet you a gotdam thang...and if we do we can take that shit back...only bet we honor are monetary ones...We the fucking Pimps around this bitch you other niggas just Marks....

Cully bring your ass back in here...Fuck these chumps...these niggas can't even afford the price of admissions I would just step all over their asses...just like that...:lol

silverblk mystix
12-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Anyone on this board is forewarned never to waste their time betting anything with this little bitchmade troll.

Your word is now worth nothing. Thanks for ratting yourself out like that. No surprise.

DJ Mbenga
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Have they?

just like the lakers starting 5 has never lost. yet both teams have titles. except the lakers have 2-1

djohn2oo8
12-03-2010, 07:22 PM

you pussies ain't even worth betting with...I will fucking just call my shots and leave it at that...Laker fans are the Champs...yes The Fans are champs we helped win that fucking title...So by LAW we don't have to bet you a gotdam thang...and if we do we can take that shit back...only bet we honor are monetary ones...We the fucking Pimps around this bitch you other niggas just Marks....

Cully bring your ass back in here...Fuck these chumps...these niggas can't even afford the price of admissions I would just step all over their asses...just like that...:lol

http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20091020/russian_wiggers_28.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:31 PM
blah blah blah I'm a white person who pretends to be black blah blah blah I like to fantasize about homosexual activities blah blah blah i go whitewater rafting lolololololololol

keep trying to fuck with me with lame ass material and this seal will be on your illegal harboring ass with the quickness:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/1302392_200X150.jpg

For starters your illegal wife should take this test:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=dd7ffe9dd4aa3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=dd7ffe9dd4aa3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:35 PM
just like the lakers starting 5 has never lost. yet both teams have titles. except the lakers have 2-1

Fair enough. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Anyone on this board is forewarned never to waste their time betting anything with this little bitchmade troll.

Your word is now worth nothing. Thanks for ratting yourself out like that. No surprise.

trust me Kool does all is betting far away from this muthafucking board...you Niggas couldn't raise me anyway...you betta come again son you may not even have the cash on hand to make real bets...so save it Ho...I just don't wanna hear it...

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:44 PM

How often do you get your periods?

you pussies ain't even worth betting with...

A pussy is someone who doesn't live up to their bets. Pussy.

I will fucking just call my shots and leave it at that...Laker fans are the Champs...yes The Fans are champs we helped win that fucking title...So by LAW we don't have to bet you a gotdam thang...and if we do we can take that shit back

Yeah, you can take it back if you're a pussy. Which you are.

...only bet we honor are monetary ones...We the fucking Pimps around this bitch you other niggas just Marks....

As if you had money to bet with. Maybe you can put your whitewater raft up for a bet.

Awww Koolaid misses his wittle fwends!

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:44 PM
trust me Kool does all is betting far away from this muthafucking board...you Niggas couldn't raise me anyway...you betta come again son you may not even have the cash on hand to make real bets...so save it Ho...I just don't wanna hear it...

You know, you shouldn't be using your welfare money to gamble with your homies.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:45 PM
keep trying to fuck with me with lame ass material and this seal will be on your illegal harboring ass with the quickness:

For starters your illegal wife should take this test:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=dd7ffe9dd4aa3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=dd7ffe9dd4aa3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD

She'll be taking that test when she goes up for citizenship in a few months.

Did you have to go to some sort of school to learn how to own yourself this badly?

djohn2oo8
12-03-2010, 07:46 PM

Shut up and go play with that monopoly money son

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:48 PM
You know, you shouldn't be using your welfare money to gamble with your homies.

you so fucking lame it ain't even funny....military should have given you a broader life perspective but I guess that military education wasn't worth shit...but then again trying to train a redneck is a fucking task in and of itself....

INS watching you dog...they watching you....you better dig an escape tunnel for your wife dog...they gone be coming...I wouldn't sleep too sound tonight if I were you...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 07:52 PM
She'll be taking that test when she goes up for citizenship in a few months.

Did you have to go to some sort of school to learn how to own yourself this badly?

owning you is like child's play....so let me continue on...:lol

So how come all of a sudden I post this shit and conveniently your wife is now supposed to be taking the test in a few months...How long you been married dog? For a white boy you lie your ass off...Most white boys I know don't lie as much as you...ohhh I forget....you a fucking redneck...

Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me......Why do I keep forgetting that shit...:lol

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:56 PM
you so fucking lame it ain't even funny....military should have given you a broader life perspective but I guess that military education wasn't worth shit...but then again trying to train a redneck is a fucking task in and of itself....

Considering every post you've ever made is one long run on sentence, I find it funny you come to me with "education" smack. My shit could score higher on the SATs than you.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 07:59 PM
owning you is like child's play....so let me continue on...:lol

You've been hanging out with Culby too long.

So how come all of a sudden I post this shit and conveniently your wife is now supposed to be taking the test in a few months...

Because that's the way time works? Spacetime is 4D in nature, and as we move in 3 dimensions through space, we also move in a dimension known as time.

How long you been married dog? For a white boy you lie your ass off...

Four years this December. Started the paperwork a month after we got married... it takes a long time to get someone citizenship.

Most white boys I know don't lie as much as you...ohhh I forget....you a fucking redneck...

That word redneck. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Fuck me...Fuck me...Fuck me......Why do I keep forgetting that shit...:lol

No matter how many times you beg me to fuck you, I am going to have to say no. Remember, I've got a wife. Luva and Culby are only a phone call away though.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM
You've been hanging out with Culby too long.

Because that's the way time works? Spacetime is 4D in nature, and as we move in 3 dimensions through space, we also move in a dimension known as time.

Four years this December. Started the paperwork a month after we got married... it takes a long time to get someone citizenship.

That word redneck. I do not think it means what you think it means.

No matter how many times you beg me to fuck you, I am going to have to say no. Remember, I've got a wife. Luva and Culby are only a phone call away though.

Poor baby you try so hard to show your manhood to the board...:lol that little white pecker....:lmao I feel sorry for your wife...she's illegal and on edge and she's not getting good pipe...too bad she doesn't have an outlet...dam shame

SanAntonioHeat
12-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Was Cubby sent to the tree of woe?

Ace
12-03-2010, 08:19 PM

You can't even start a threads peasant.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Poor baby you try so hard to show your manhood to the board...:lol that little white pecker....:lmao I feel sorry for your wife...she's illegal and on edge and she's not getting good pipe...too bad she doesn't have an outlet...dam shame

I feel bad for your penis, constantly living wih fear, knowing at any moment it might be subjected to the threat of numerous STDs and gaping hairy assholes.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Was Cubby sent to the tree of woe?

Sho nuff.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 08:32 AM
I feel bad for your penis, constantly living wih fear, knowing at any moment it might be subjected to the threat of numerous STDs and gaping hairy assholes.

Hey Lngrrr....I got something special just for you....we're all going to keenly anticipate the Citizenship test that ( please give me your wife's name) is going to take in a few months...I've taken the time to generate a personal website ticker of sorts as we await the the big day...complete with Celtics green and all...hey don't even mention it...this was pretty simple and of all people you deserve it...Congrats:

http://www.happycountdown.com/citizenship/index.cfm

silverblk mystix
12-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Hey Lngrrr....I got something special just for you....we're all going to keenly anticipate the Citizenship test that ( please give me your wife's name) is going to take in a few months...I've taken the time to generate a personal website ticker of sorts as we await the the big day...complete with Celtics green and all...hey don't even mention it...this was pretty simple and of all people you deserve it...Congrats:

Typical Laker fan showing what bigotry and stupidity are.

You typify all that is a Laker fan.

Every time you open your hole and spew hatred and nonsense you only confirm what an ass you are. Do yourself a favor and learn the art of controlling what comes out of that hole.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Typical Laker fan showing what bigotry and stupidity are.

You typify all that is a Laker fan.

Every time you open your hole and spew hatred and nonsense you only confirm what an ass you are. Do yourself a favor and learn the art of controlling what comes out of that hole.

no hatred on my part at all...if I can call myself a nigga you think I hate others....:lol I just want Lngrrr to do the right thing...I have love for my Mexican brothers and sisters.... and as for illegals in fact I'm on record as saying that all current illegals in place should be granted amnesty. I'm ok with it...I just don't like the holier than thou type like Lngrrr...parading his military service on here and acting like he's Mr goodie two shoes while he's harboring an illegal in his house and having babies just so he can get a military pay increase...that child of his was not conceived in love but conceived in lies and illegal deceit...:toast

That ticker is still counting:

pawe
12-04-2010, 10:36 AM
no hatred on my part at all...if I can call myself a nigga you think I hate others....:lol I just want Lngrrr to do the right thing...I have love for my Mexican brothers and sisters.... and as for illegals in fact I'm on record as saying that all current illegals in place should be granted amnesty. I'm ok with it...I just don't like the holier than thou type like Lngrrr...parading his military service on here and acting like he's Mr goodie two shoes while he's harboring an illegal in his house and having babies just so he can get a military pay increase...that child of his was not conceived in love but conceived in lies and illegal deceit...:toast

I dont care about the feud between you two but one can feel the months of harbored in butthurt on this post.

silverblk mystix
12-04-2010, 10:37 AM

That ticker is still counting:

...and this is your business, because?

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 10:54 AM
...and this is your business, because?

because Lngrrr made it my business....I'm not an advocate for law and order per se but in this case Lngrrr should be a law abiding citizen...He's using his defense of the country as an excuse for breaking the citizenship law. I guess he feels as long as he's a good soldier then laws don't apply...It's also abuse of his wife and kid...He's making her think he loves her but in reality she and the baby are nothing more than pawns in his little military stipend game...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 11:03 AM
I dont care about the feud between you two but one can feel the months of harbored in butthurt on this post.

on who's part....I won a fucking championship and he stayed away until recently because he couldn't deal with the 11.375 inch plunger I had prepared for his rectum...:lmao

YoungB
12-04-2010, 01:42 PM
on who's part....I won a fucking championship and he stayed away until recently because he couldn't deal with the 11.375 inch plunger I had prepared for his rectum...:lmao

Your penis size is on record to have changed a couple times. Last time it was 8.5 I believe you said.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Your penis size is on record to have changed a couple times. Last time it was 8.5 I believe you said.

say young bitch...just do a search of my previous posts...:lol....

monosylab1k
12-04-2010, 02:43 PM
:lol @ these fugazy ass lakerfan faggots trying to talk shit. stinky paki and his no thread makin' ass buddy. what a couple of little bitches :lmao

i sent Cubby to the tree of woe for a month, don't make me fuck you lil niggas up. minor league ass punk bitches.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 02:46 PM
:lol @ these fugazy ass lakerfan faggots trying to talk shit. stinky paki and his no thread makin' ass buddy. what a couple of little bitches :lmao

i sent Cubby to the tree of woe for a month, don't make me fuck you lil niggas up. minor league ass punk bitches.

aren't you the lil HO that was talking bout how you like slobbing on Kanye's knob...I think it was you...don't make be do a search up in this bitch...get the fuck on knobslobber...don't you have some knobs to slob...:lol

monosylab1k
12-04-2010, 02:48 PM
aren't you the lil HO that was talking bout how you like slobbing on Kanye's knob...I think it was you...don't make be do a search up in this bitch...get the fuck on knobslobber...don't you have some knobs to slob...:lol

and you that lil bitch that can't go more than 2 posts without mentioning some homosexual act :lmao

monosylab1k
12-04-2010, 02:48 PM
You feeling froggy, huh lil maggot.:lol

Beg to be in my krew again :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Luva I done found the fucking Holy Grail of internet portals...I want my fucking money back from NBA TV...I can watch all this shit for free now..even NFL...even all the Pay Per View events...boxing, MMA, you name it...I will send you a link on email...I'm not sharing a gotdam thing with these other faggot ass non Laker Nation fans...

YoungB
12-04-2010, 02:49 PM

The young nigga luva must have forgot he was just a bitch on this forum and everything he said was reverse-trolled into obscurity until the mav fans let up and settled down a lot..around 2009ish. Luva was a nobody his first couple of years year, and let's not forget that.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 02:50 PM
and you that lil bitch that can't go more than 2 posts without mentioning some homosexual act :lmao

I take that as a YES...knobslobber...:lol

YoungB
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
I take that as a YES...knobslobber...:lol

You ain't so big and tough...you're soft and mold-able like putty. You're so predictable, posters can pick the exact response they want to elicit out of you. Remember when vulvaface made you change your entire shtick from "tough LA nigga" to "rich, intellectual" nigga? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:01 PM
You ain't so big and tough...you're soft and mold-able like putty. You're so predictable, posters can pick the exact response they want to elicit out of you. Remember when vulvaface made you change your entire shtick from "tough LA nigga" to "rich, intellectual" nigga? :lmao

I never change...I'm a tough intellectual rich LA Nigga......and I'm not gang affiliated but I am gangsta...I'm not a pussy but I get plenty of it....what else you got for me...:rollin

and as for Vulva when that nigga can learn how to fuck after dating a Ho for 6 months then we talk about his Gangsta status...or if he can learn how to fuck period so that his girl isn't trying to fuck her half brother when he's not around then we can talk...:lmao...

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't think you ever met up with him after your initial challenge brah? Actions speak louder than words..

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't think you ever met up with him after your initial challenge brah? Actions speak louder than words..

ohh I see what this is...it's that faggot ass Vulva posting as youngB...he was always the only faggot that used the acronym "brah"......Kool done undressed your faggot ass again Nigga...and you and your 100 deep never showed up to my party in Vegas...Like I said before Nigga you can't afford the Price of admission...You should have took my initial offer to pay for your plane ticket...but you declined because you didn't wanna see me...:lol

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 03:10 PM
:lmao at koolaid_manpleaser. Says he has deep pockets but searches the internet for free TV because he can't pay $7.99 for NBATV.

What a clown. A really ghey clown.

Gutter92
12-04-2010, 03:12 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/rhaven13/koolaid.jpg

Look at koolaid here...talkin shit and getting owned...right on cue, luva comes to help his boyfriend out...

http://www.guarantee-tours.com/Guarantee/Uin/Eng/Photos/Products/63329927293914425544.jpg

no good though, mono can multitask and take out stupid motherfuckers at once...

uIkhQyuCD3U

jag
12-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Luva I done found the fucking Holy Grail of internet portals...I want my fucking money back from NBA TV...I can watch all this shit for free now..even NFL...even all the Pay Per View events...boxing, MMA, you name it...I will send you a link on email...I'm not sharing a gotdam thing with these other faggot ass non Laker Nation fans...

:lmao

"Please, bro, please tell me how to access these things!! I'm working on a low budget, bro."

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:15 PM
:lmao at koolaid_manpleaser. Says he has deep pockets but searches the internet for free TV because he can't pay $7.99 for NBATV.

What a clown. A really ghey clown.

Hey simp...paying for shit is like paying for pussy...I rarely pay for shit...only when I'm forced to...I'm always looking for the hook-up...I can get you access to portals where everything is free...you wouldn't take that...ohhh well feel free to keep being the sucker ass that you are....I'm straight like a muthafucker...:toast

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 03:20 PM
"Girl, I got a back account that could choke a rhino, but I don't pay for anything, especially TV, food, women, or clothes. They just be too expensive girl. But trust me, I get paid."

-Koolaid_Manpleaser

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:20 PM
ohh I see what this is...it's that faggot ass Vulva posting as youngB...he was always the only faggot that used the acronym "brah"......Kool done undressed your faggot ass again Nigga...and you and your 100 deep never showed up to my party in Vegas...Like I said before Nigga you can't afford the Price of admission...You should have took my initial offer to pay for your plane ticket...but you declined because you didn't wanna see me...:lol

I've lurked on this forum for years..used to post back in 2006 and 2007 under another moniker. Came back this year and couldn't remember the old password. Anywho you changed your entire posting style after that dude came at you the way he did :lmao

jag
12-04-2010, 03:22 PM
"So i was chillin in my mansion the other day trying to figure out how to watch ppvs for free..."

You're either a retarded jig from the projects or a "well-to-do" jig who makes classy black folks look bad. Either way, you're a drain on society and your parents aren't proud. I'm probably paying for your bread, cheese, and milk.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:24 PM

"Please, bro, please tell me how to access these things!! I'm working on a low budget, bro."

"Please won't cut it"....The Price is high for this because I know you will share it with your fellow Spur and faggot ass Mav buddies, and those gotdam bitch ass Heat fans so if this is going down..then here's my asking price:

Start a thread saying Kool is the man and owns all you non-Laker Nation Ho's....State explicitly that you know deep in your heart LA will curbstomp the faggot ass Spurs, Mavs, Heat, Celtics, and any other pretenders...make it seem genuine and I need at least a paragraph of you extolling this...

Do this shit and the fucking link is yours...ohh and It's guaranteed legit...All the free Pay Per View fights, NBA , NFL, and soccer games....and even TV shows...

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Nigga, I was highly recruited, punk bitch. Who are you anyway.

I'm just here to keep it 100 and let no one forget how pathetic you were back when you first signed up.

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 03:25 PM
:lol

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:25 PM
"So i was chillin in my mansion the other day trying to figure out how to watch ppvs for free..."

You're either a retarded jig from the projects or a "well-to-do" jig who makes classy black folks look bad. Either way, you're a drain on society and your parents aren't proud. I'm probably paying for your bread, cheese, and milk.

I wish it were just the dumb jig's our tax dollars had to subsidize. Now we got asians, arabs, indians, mexicans, etc coming over and getting right in line for food stamps and other government aid. Those foreigners actually get to go to school free many times while us real Americans rack up debt trying to get through school..:(

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:27 PM

I don't give a fuck...Cable companies are fucking everyone..so save the high society speech...you're wasting your breath...

and stop saying jig it's 2010...I'm a Nigga you dig...

jag
12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Lil, nigga, you don't make enough money to pay taxes.

Uh, oh.. you got me bro.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:28 PM
I wish it were just the dumb jig's our tax dollars had to subsidize. Now we got asians, arabs, indians, mexicans, etc coming over and getting right in line for food stamps and other government aid. Those foreigners actually get to go to school free many times while us real Americans rack up debt trying to get through school..:(

yeah you keep racking up debt you stupid muthafuckers...Life's a bitch and then you die." :lmao

till then I'm keeping the pedal to the metal...

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 03:28 PM
eow fo eert

Fpoonsie
12-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Ok, check your box.

...'cause I left my semen in it.

Seriously, how did DPG not jump on that shit?!

ElNono
12-04-2010, 03:32 PM
tbh, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Kool is actually luva pretending to be a bro again.

fwiw, it's getting kinda obvious at this point, imo.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I've lurked on this forum for years..used to post back in 2006 and 2007 under another moniker. Came back this year and couldn't remember the old password. Anywho you changed your entire posting style after that dude came at you the way he did :lmao

do me a favor...search all my posts link them to the main page and let's discuss...you young lurker you...the proof is always in the pudding...:lol

when I posted a pic of my home weaponry he went batshit crazy...and the shit rings true...Vulvaface or any of you others niggas kick in my door it will be your last...I'm blasting that ass to Kingdom come...:lol now run and tell him this Southpa said that...:lol

jag
12-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I don't give a fuck...Cable companies are fucking everyone..so save the high society speech...you're wasting your breath...

and stop saying jig it's 2010...I'm a Nigga you dig...

:lol "high society speech"

If you're actually black, and there's no telling if you really are. Although, I'm not sure why anyone in their right mind would lie for that. In your case, I'll assume you're black, and judging from everything i see you post, I'm sure there isn't a classy black man that doesn't wish you'd get your jigaboo ass off welfare.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:34 PM
I need that link.

on it's way

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Blame it on your parents for being broke dead beat losers as the reason you had to get in debt just to go to school.:lmao

Seeing how you immigrated from Pakistan, you fall into that category of not knowing nothing about how hard it is for a middle class American born citizen to get out of school without a massive debt. You came over, filled out your FAFSA, and promptly enrolled in calculus. People like me are too "wealthy" for government aid, not nearly wealthy enough to afford college. Thanks for contributing to the incoming global economic collapse you leech.

jag
12-04-2010, 03:36 PM
"Girl, I got a back account that could choke a rhino, but I don't pay for anything, especially TV, food, women, or clothes. They just be too expensive girl. But trust me, I get paid."

-Koolaid_Manpleaser

Classic

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Join the military. Get a job and let the company pay for it. Work your ass off and get a scholarship. Suck cock. Do whatever you have to, but don't blame it on foreigners.

I did what I had to do. Sucked it up and went to community college, worked, and paid my way through. Got to the university, continued to work, and pay for part of my school while taking out some loans for the rest. I'm not in that bad of shape at all. But that's all besides the point, you're a fucking leech and helped contribute to a global economic collapse. Whenever shit hits the fan here in a couple years, you won't be safe here. Blacks and whites alike are going to take it all out on you.

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 03:40 PM
LL, can you please answer my question from the other thread. Is Kool on your level or just a follower. No long-winded response. Just a simple answer.

Fpoonsie
12-04-2010, 03:42 PM
I did what I had to do. Sucked it up and went to community college, worked, and paid my way through. Got to the university, continued to work, and pay for part of my school while taking out some loans for the rest. I'm not in that bad of shape at all. But that's all besides the point, you're a fucking leech and helped contribute to a global economic collapse. Whenever shit hits the fan here in a couple years, you won't be safe here. Blacks and whites alike are going to take it all out on you.

Poor choice a' words, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:42 PM

Now I know for a certainty you're Vulvaface....the only part you left out was rich retired drug dealer part...but that sounds just like the life story he previously posted...:rollin

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:44 PM
You're severely underestimating how many people go to college, just because you didnt. Students working hard to put themselves through college isn't something new or unique to this board. You really are such a simpleton.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:45 PM
LL, can you please answer my question from the other thread. Is Kool on your level or just a follower. No long-winded response. Just a simple answer.

I'm a Special Ops soldier...Luva he supplies the stars and Cully quarterbacks the war strategy...I'm basically the executioner...and right now I'm a 4 star war mongering pit bull of a general...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:46 PM
You're severely underestimating how many people go to college, just because you didnt. Students working hard to put themselves through college isn't something new or unique to this board. You really are such a simpleton.

whatever youngin...same ole story from you O& Forever niggas....:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Luva you got the link...that shit off tha chain right...

jag
12-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm a Special Ops soldier...Luva he supplies the stars and Cully quarterbacks the war strategy...I'm basically the executioner...and right now I'm a 4 star war mongering pit bull of a general...:lmao

No, you're a person who aspires to be like a troll(lakaluva) on the Internet. You are also a person who compares himself to a soldier and then makes fun of an actual soldier for being a soldier.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:50 PM

If you're actually black, and there's no telling if you really are. Although, I'm not sure why anyone in their right mind would lie for that. In your case, I'll assume you're black, and judging from everything i see you post, I'm sure there isn't a classy black man that doesn't wish you'd get your jigaboo ass off welfare.

wish all you want that Kool was on welfare....you still won't be in Kansas...ok sweet Dorothy...:lol

jag
12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
wish all you want that Kool was on welfare....you still won't be in Kansas...ok sweet Dorothy...:lol

I know tons of black people who make Wizard of Oz references.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 03:54 PM
No, you're a person who aspires to be like a troll(lakaluva) on the Internet. You are also a person who compares himself to a soldier and then makes fun of an actual soldier for being a soldier.

lngrrr is not a real soldier...he harbors illegals and call them his wives...he's fucking over the military institution....He's a red neck opportunist much like you I assume...now don't you have some wild rabbits to catch and strew...:lol

or you can just keep riding Kool's dick I won't be mad at cha...

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I know tons of black people who make Wizard of Oz references.

The only black kids who have seen Wizard of Oz are the ones who went to an urban LA predominantly white school and saw it in class. What do young black kids watch these days, "The Boondocks" on cartoon network?

YoungB
12-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Funny that Luva and Kool make homosexual cock sucking references all day while feverishly sucking the white man's tee tee to survive :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:01 PM

The only black kids who have seen Wizard of Oz are the ones who went to an urban LA predominantly white school and saw it in class. What do young black kids watch these days, "The Boondocks" on cartoon network?

I'm Booddocks King...I got all that shit in HD for free too...dude I know people...don't hate just tolerate...

2jxtHzMOe1w

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Funny that Luva and Kool make homosexual cock sucking references all day while feverishly sucking the white man's tee tee to survive :lmao

go head youngB express yourself...:lol

Kool always on lock...:lmao

u31FO_4d9TY

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, first of all lil nigga, as you already know I'm top shelf. From my bitches, to my booze, to my team, I'm looking down on yall.

Now, no real playa would turn to another real playa and question the status of another playa. Games recognizes game, and you obviously don't have it, or even recognize it if you have to get my advice on it. This makes you a hater, and even if I thought Kool wasn't on my level, it definitely puts him on a level much higher than you. The simple fact that yall have to limit his access here says it all.

Just what I thought. You're both ghey.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Just what I thought. You're both ghey.

I heard you were like 5'2 DPG....5 ft fucking 2 inches tall:lmao...I got bitches that would like to sit a beer mug on the top of your head DPG...5'2...:lol

I'm gonna have to put you on ignore from here on out...5'2 you lil devil you...

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
5'4". Stop hating.

God made me short, I have no control over that. What is your excuse for being a dumbass?

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:21 PM
5'4". Stop hating.

God made me short, I have no control over that. What is your excuse for being a dumbass?

shoes don't count nigga....:lmao

Ace
12-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Kool is the abused wife. Luva turned on him and yet he welcomed him back just like any abused wife would.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Yup, but don't give it to them.:lol

yeah outside of it being free...what I like about it most is that you can connect to your TV and have multiple split screens of Pay-per-view and other sporting events running simultaneously...this shit is fucking ridiculous...goodbye NBA TV and NFL Network...:toast

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 04:40 PM
I can ship you some canned goods as well if you are hungry, Kool.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I can ship you some canned goods as well if you are hungry, Kool.

no need... people tend to look out for the little people...so in this case you should be looking out for yourself...

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Wow, that was stupid.

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 04:46 PM
If forgot you were 6/6/6

lol baby wiener.

YoungB
12-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Wow, that was stupid.

:lmao Agreed.

But couldn't you simply just post that in response to every Kool Aids Man post? I think it should become the new "America, eatin my lunch..."

:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:49 PM

you miss the days when "######" could be said openly in the office don't ya...:rollin

"Classy Black" is always a dead give-a-way...Face it you're the guy with the red stapler banished to the basement of your office while blacks move ahead of you...I bet you madder than a muthafucker at seeing that shit...or your black neighbor has 2 story house and yours is 1 story...Or your wife has a double ass ( going up her back) while you dream of fucking your black neighbor's wife...Or you Black neighbors kids are smarter than yours...you're just a piling of steaming shit aren't you. :lmao

I know you miss dem good ole days when niggas knew their place and they knew nothing...:lmao

Koolaid to the resuce...:rollin

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 04:49 PM
True tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 04:53 PM
If forgot you were 6/6/6

lol baby wiener.

Here ya go DPG...you betta look in that fucking mirror little man::lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/ghost-mirror.jpg

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 05:07 PM
What does the fact I never grew to 6 feet have to do with the fact your wiener stayed in infancy stages?

cobbler
12-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Nice basketball takes DPG. We are all truly honored to be in your presence. You make this board! :toast

YoungB
12-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Nice basketball takes DPG. We are all truly honored to be in your presence. You make this board! :toast

Hey where'd you come from? I didn't see any handicap ramp leading up to this thread imho.

cobbler
12-04-2010, 05:13 PM
lame

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Cobbler, when you have a solid basketball take it will be the first.

I have been one of your biggest supporters and this is how you act. I guess you showed your true colors.

RIP one of this forums great posters.

YoungB
12-04-2010, 05:15 PM

Tbh he's only dead from the waist down

cobbler
12-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Cobbler, when you have a solid basketball take it will be the first.

I have been one of your biggest supporters and this is how you act. I guess you showed your true colors.

A little contradictory there aren't ya? :lol

YoungB
12-04-2010, 05:20 PM

Hey man can you still feel your weiner or did it go the way of the legs? I mean at least if the dick was still functioning you could have a girl ride you, but not being able to walk OR fuck? Holy shit.

cobbler
12-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey man can you still feel your weiner or did it go the way of the legs? I mean at least if the dick was still functioning you could have a girl ride you, but not being able to walk OR fuck? Holy shit.

You obviously have no doubt how childish and ignorant you look. Carry on! :toast

YoungB
12-04-2010, 05:25 PM
roll on! :toast

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 05:37 PM

Not at all. I bring basketball takes all the time. You don't. There is the difference.

Just because you never have a great take doesn't mean you aren't the GOAT.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Or he could go to a local shit hole bar and get drunk and marry a Mexican illegal alien for some pussy like you did.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 05:40 PM
5'2 naturally and 5'4 with shoes...I bet you got the dick size to go along with all that height don't ya...lol talk about not growing...you prolly ain't getting no pussy either...bitch look at you and be like "no thanks I'll pass might crush your little ass"... ;-)

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Or he could go to a local shit hole bar and get drunk and marry a Mexican illegal alien for some pussy like you did.

But then he wouldn't be around to console you after every Lakers loss.

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Koolaid_Manpleaser just grasping for things now. Sad.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:42 PM
I need it. :toast

Bet that's not the first time you've told Kool that, huh?

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Lngrrrr you gotta lot shit to read through but most importantly I got your wife on a timer for that citizenship test...we counting down with ya dog..now I'm going on a mid day social event with a new white chic so I'll catch up with you later...lol...

WWW.HAPPYCOUNTDOWN.COM/citizenship (http://www.happycountdown.com/citizenship)

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey simp...paying for shit is like paying for pussy...I rarely pay for shit...only when I'm forced to...I'm always looking for the hook-up...I can get you access to portals where everything is free...you wouldn't take that...ohhh well feel free to keep being the sucker ass that you are....I'm straight like a muthafucker...:toast

You get what you pay for. Which is why you think pussy smelling sour is normal.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:47 PM
I need that dick.

Bet that's not the first time you've said that to Kool either.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:50 PM

You can't even post an analogy without fucking it up horribly.

DPG21920
12-04-2010, 05:51 PM
The only thing I respect LL (aka Kool) for is the ability to show up (unless LA loses) after constantly and consistently being shown up.

They really are like cockroaches.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:53 PM
lngrrr is not a real soldier...he harbors illegals and call them his wives...he's fucking over the military institution....He's a red neck opportunist much like you I assume...now don't you have some wild rabbits to catch and strew...:lol

or you can just keep riding Kool's dick I won't be mad at cha...

How many times have you deployed overseas, Mr Special Ops? You fucking suka sabaca.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 05:56 PM
yeah outside of it being free...what I like about it most is that you can connect to your TV and have multiple split screens of Pay-per-view and other sporting events running simultaneously...this shit is fucking ridiculous...goodbye NBA TV and NFL Network...:toast

And it's totally made up! But people will believe it's real because I sent it to Luva, my other account!

Ace
12-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Carry on! :toast

He doesn't need to be carried, he has the ability to walk.

cobbler
12-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Welcher

Ace
12-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Cobbler working hard for that ring....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/382300/P1070028.JPG

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2010, 10:15 PM
And it's totally made up! But people will believe it's real because I sent it to Luva, my other account!

there's two ways for me to respond to this...

1.) say mane...I'm a shark over here so keep on fishing homie...

or

2.) you can yell fake till the cows come home...you still not gettin that link...

:toast Luva can tell ya...I bet he's gonna save a shit load of money now...:toast

It's how the rich get richer....

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm sure you save a lot of money with the type of pussy you pull. McDonalds isn't too rough on the bankroll.

It's how the rich get richer, right?

4>0rings
12-05-2010, 12:35 AM
lol stinky paki

rickross
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Cobbler working hard for that ring....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/382300/P1070028.JPG

son dats a nice pic of cobbler rite there. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
Nice cuz he have a girl next to him dat why.