PDA

View Full Version : ***Official San Antonio Heat Welcome Thread***

SanAntonioHeat
12-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey Team,

Now that we seem to be getting back to our winning ways, I see our fans are responding to the hate with passion and emotion. It makes me so proud to see that we can stand up through adversity.

Our team is dominant and I know our fan base will grow and grow. I am making this thread to welcome the new fans of the San Antonio Heat. To show them that we are a caring bunch and are great fans.

Today, I welcome ALVAREZ6. His willingness to take on the haters has made all of us pround. Welcome ALVAREZ6!!

Please take a bow.

:toast

If you would like to be an official member, please PM for a welcome gift basket.

ALVAREZ6
12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
LOL

this is funny

i think

TheMACHINE
12-03-2010, 08:04 PM
A-

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Culby, I thought you said you didn't have any trolls! No fair cheating. :lol

SanAntonioHeat
12-03-2010, 08:10 PM
This is a welcoming thread LnG. You must welcome Alvarez6 for joining The Speats and for giving you quite a thrilling arguement in another thread.

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Sorry theh Spurs shouldnt need to team up with a team beneath them ...in fact the san antonio Heat mademe lose some respect in spur fans ...

But now that the team has the best record midgetpulp, ezy-E, gutter69 and the others are growing a pair and I love the trash talk ...

They no longer need to lklatch on to another team to beat the Lakers because they have their own team that can do it south of highway 281 ...

midnightpulp
12-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Sorry theh Spurs shouldnt need to team up with a team beneath them ...in fact the san antonio Heat mademe lose some respect in spur fans ...

But now that the team has the best record midgetpulp, ezy-E, gutter69 and the others are growing a pair and I love the trash talk ...

They no longer need to lklatch on to another team to beat the Lakers because they have their own team that can do it south of highway 281 ...

This is why I know this troll is a faggot Lakerfan that I must've regulated in the past. I haven't endorsed the Heat in any way, shape, or form outside of saying they have a good defense, but somehow I'm on the list.

That said, the troll isn't too bad. I like the sig that recalls late 90s websites.

Oh, and I talk shit about the Lakers and their fans, regardless. The Spurs don't need a good record for me to do that.

Gutter92
12-04-2010, 01:36 AM

:lmao

TE
12-04-2010, 01:46 AM
This is a worthless thread, even if it's intentions are to attract trolls.

DAF86
12-04-2010, 04:30 AM
I'm second on the list, I'm important. Great success!

HarlemHeat37
12-04-2010, 04:43 AM
The OP is the poster TheNextGen..for those that don't know, TheNextGen is a Laker fan posing as a Spurs fan, and now he made this troll..he's one of the most butthurt posters here, along with namlook and Gobbler the Hobbler..

rickross
12-04-2010, 08:12 AM
yo playas where my name at on dat list. Im da biggest fan outta you all so show a grang g and masta papi some love. Bring on da rings :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

100%duncan
12-04-2010, 08:25 AM
You worthless shit

ALVAREZ6
12-04-2010, 01:33 PM
if the Spurs + Heat combined they'd make a great team tbh

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Har Har?

SanAntonioHeat
12-05-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm second on the list, I'm important. Great success!

You are a great poster with brilliant Speat analysis. You truly are one of our greatest fans.

The greatest fan though is HarlemHeat. His butthurtness shows so much passion that it fires up all us Speat fans. He is an amazing poster who can take all his butthurtness and harness it into clever, though redundent...but still clever material.

Cheers to DAF and Harlemheat. :toast

hip hip hoooray!

SanAntonioHeat
12-05-2010, 12:48 PM
if the Spurs + Heat combined they'd make a great team tbh

You are quickly becoming my favorite. Don't let DPG know that...i dont want him to start an arguement that will never end.

SanAntonioHeat
12-05-2010, 12:49 PM
The OP is the poster TheNextGen..for those that don't know, TheNextGen is a Laker fan posing as a Spurs fan, and now he made this troll..he's one of the most butthurt posters here, along with namlook and Gobbler the Hobbler..

I am contemplating the removal of TheNextGen from our fan base. He is clearly a Hornet's fan now. Fuck them bandwagoners.

SanAntonioHeat
12-05-2010, 12:50 PM
yo playas where my name at on dat list. Im da biggest fan outta you all so show a grang g and masta papi some love. Bring on da rings :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

Sorry RickRoss. You are clearly a Miami Fan. Not a Speat fan.

rickross
12-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Sorry RickRoss. You are clearly a Miami Fan. Not a Speat fan.

nigga as long as spurs best in the league i'm a fan of them too:toast

BRHornet45
12-07-2010, 01:21 AM
sons maybe I should take my talents to the San Antonio Heat ...

Cessation
12-07-2010, 02:42 AM
lol

SanAntonioHeat
02-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Hello Speat Fans,

I have received plenty of emails advising me that one of our fellow members have been going out of his way to proudly represent the Speat fan base and that his actions should merit some kind of recognition. Although I believe that all San Antonio Heat Fans should "Fan Up" because of thier passion for the team (not for recognition), I shall make this one exception.

Cry Havoc, you have done us proud. Your constant defense of Lebron James from the mass haters is brilliant and you have shown great ability to brush off the negative comments directed to you about your love of all things Lebron. Don't let the Haters effect your man crush. Keep up the good work.

Cheers to you, Cry Havoc.

lefty
02-14-2011, 02:03 PM
So, what to do if the SA Spurs meet the SA Heat in the Finals ?

:pctoss

SanAntonioHeat
02-14-2011, 02:14 PM
So, what to do if the SA Spurs meet the SA Heat in the Finals ?

:pctoss

A superb question by a well respected Spurstalk poster. If that were ever to happen, then of course we would all be cheering for the team who lives in San Antonio and/or the team with the Heat as its team name. Nevertheless, the outcome shall be enjoyable for all parties involved.

jjktkk
02-14-2011, 03:05 PM
This is a welcoming thread LnG. You must welcome Alvarez6 for joining The Speats and for giving you quite a thrilling arguement in another thread.

The "Speats"? :lol

TheSpurglar
02-14-2011, 03:32 PM
The "Speats"? :lol

This. :lmao

TheMACHINE
02-14-2011, 04:53 PM
the Speats and the Spurglar. awesome.