PDA

View Full Version : Celtics vs. Bulls

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 09:08 PM
This ais a great hard fought game featuring 2 of the best young PG's ...and no thread?

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm out of the house right now, Christmas stuff going on. Should be back to catch the last half.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Checking stats.... some weird ones. All of the Bulls starters are negative +/- (with Rose the worst at -17), all Celtics starters are positive (with Rondo +16).

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Checking stats.... some weird ones. All of the Bulls starters are negative +/- (with Rose the worst at -17), all Celtics starters are positive (with Rondo +16).

I hate plus minus but the Bulls bench did make the run that brought the Bulls back ... so that does make sense.

KG, Shaq rondo and Ray played very wel PP was quiet ...

Bulls not playing great but hustling

If Shaq plays this well no one in thye East is beating them and the Lakers may not as well ...

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Ouch, that looked painful. All ball by Boozer there, just a weird fall.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I know Luol Deng is black, but I always half-expect a Chinese guy to be out on the court :lol

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I know Luin Deng is black, but I always half-expect a Chinese guy to be out on the court :lol

Man. these Celts are active ...

If they win a title that tough 7 game loss to us (lakers) deserves an assist ...
(much like the ass pounding we took in '08 spurred the back yto back in 09 and 10)
Only in the loss to the cavs (after beating Miami) have I seen the Celts not play hard this year ...

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Man. these Celts are active ...

If they win a title that tough 7 game loss to us (lakers) deserves an assist ...
(much like the ass pounding we took in '08 spurred the back yto back in 09 and 10)
Only in the loss to the cavs (after beating Miami) have I seen the Celts not play hard this year ...

I think our loss to you definitely is the reason we picked up Shaq and Jermaine, everytime we lost the rebound war we lost the game.

hitmanyr2k
12-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Since Boozer has been back Rose is obviously less aggressive in trying to take over the offense. I think they're being patient with it but they're going to drop a few games during the process. Bogans has to go. I don't know how he's still the Bulls starting 2 guard but he's the catalyst for their slow starts.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Rose is gonna be gassed in the fourth if he keeps going coast to coast.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Damn! Pretty assist there at the end of the quarter.

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Damn! Pretty assist there at the end of the quarter.

It was, that Euro or whatever looks decent ...

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Since Boozer has been back Rose is obviously less aggressive in trying to take over the offense. I think they're being patient with it but they're going to drop a few games during the process. Bogans has to go. I don't know how he's still the Bulls starting 2 guard but he's the catalyst for their slow starts.

Bogans blows, (Gary Neal would of been better, LOL) Brewer cant hit open jumpers ...

Korver can shoot but cant consistently defend ...(fixed)

hitmanyr2k
12-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Bogans blows, Gary Neal blows and Brewer cant hit open jumpers ...

Korver can shoot but cant consistently defend ...

Yeah, Bogans can't shoot and his defense doesn't make a bit of difference when he's on the floor. Defenses don't even guard him out there and when he does get a wide open shot he clanks it anyway. Korver is an average defender but I would take my chances with him anyday over Bogans. At least the threat of Korver spaces the floor and makes the defense react.

hitmanyr2k
12-03-2010, 10:23 PM
A simple freakin pass seems like a chore for these guys right now.

LnGrrrR
12-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Missed the last half of the fourth, but nice to read the crowd gave Scal a standing O.

Yorae
12-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Bogans is a "centerpiece". Good luck with that.