PDA

View Full Version : Banned from realgm again...

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 09:13 PM
was posting in a certain team's forum, and the mods were so butthurt they banned me...any1 care to guess which team these mods were fans of?

:lmao

frodo
12-03-2010, 09:17 PM
they just ban whoever they ever got outwitted by, just common sense imo.

DeadlyDynasty
12-03-2010, 09:35 PM
was posting in a certain team's forum, and the mods were so butthurt they banned me...any1 care to guess which team these mods were fans of?

You've now lost all credibilty and respect on 2 forums now

Strong work :tu

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 10:01 PM

I dont go to to many basketball sites here is my wife, LG my side piece ...

But you must be a huge prick to get banned ...

IronMexican
12-03-2010, 10:02 PM

Posting on realgm

BlackSwordsMan
12-03-2010, 10:03 PM
was it the timberwolves?

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Nah, was the Lakers forum. Somehow, they wanna argue that Kobe was as big a piece as Shaq in the first 3peat CROFL...any opinion that differs from that gets you banned apparently...I also questioned his shot selection this year (he's shooting under 43%...) if you don't suck Kobe cock there your days are numbered tbh

sefant77
12-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Happened two times with me.

You "argue" with someone, both talking trash, a mod from the same team comes in and bans you.

That forum is a joke

Gutter92
12-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Happened two times with me.

You "argue" with someone, both talking trash, a mod from the same team comes in and bans you.

That forum is a joke

Yep, Phil X is the king of butthurt there lol

Killakobe81
12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Nah, was the Lakers forum. Somehow, they wanna argue that Kobe was as big a piece as Shaq in the first 3peat CROFL...any opinion that differs from that gets you banned apparently...I also questioned his shot selection this year (he's shooting under 43%...) if you don't suck Kobe cock there your days are numbered tbh

Seriously why do you care so much gutter?
I would never go to another team's forum and argue somehthig stupid like that ...for example Tony on a Finals MVP, but we all know it was because of the attention cleveland put on tim ...but who cares?

I dont think Kobe was as big a piece especially in year one, but each year it got closer to where it was probably 55-45 by the 3rd title, (shaq) but Kobe had all the clutch momemnts (when fish or horry did not) ...that is why some kobe fans make that argument ...who really gives a fuck? You are just like a Kobe fanbois that you are complaining about TBH ...
who cares who deserves more credit?

TDMVPDPOY
12-03-2010, 11:28 PM
i think u only get banned if you start hating in the teams section

where else in other nba section and player comparisons u can hate and troll bait

harlemho also got banned from there also or he stopped posting?

i under username udrih14 also stopped posting there, only 5-7 spurs posters posting on the teams section area only....