PDA

View Full Version : Seating chart help

Seventyniner
12-03-2010, 11:08 PM
I've checked the AT&T Center's website seating chart, Spurs.com, Ticketmaster, and StubHub, but I can't seem to find an answer to this question:

I'm looking for (relatively) cheap lower level seats to a weekend game after the All-Star break, and therefore will probably be in one of the top rows in the lower level. I'd like section 107, 108, 121, or 122 to be centered on the action. However, on the seating charts those sections are split in two, so my question is this: at which row does the split occur? The cheapest tickets in those sections are rows 25 and higher, so they're probably behind the split, but I'd like to know before buying.

DesignatedT
12-03-2010, 11:18 PM
The very low rows which are called "Charter" go until row 20 i believe (I am not sure if they count in the lower boxes). Other than that there isn't much of a split really.

Mel_13
12-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Lower bowl seating along the sidelines:

Charter: Rows 1-13
Courtside suites: Rows 14-16
Lower Plaza: Rows 20-27
Upper Plaza: Rows 29-34

If you want to be able to see exactly where possible seats may be, pm me an e-mail address and I'll send you a detailed seating chart in pdf format.

Seventyniner
12-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Lower bowl seating along the sidelines:

Charter: Rows 1-13
Courtside suites: Rows 14-16
Lower Plaza: Rows 20-27
Upper Plaza: Rows 29-34

If you want to be able to see exactly where possible seats may be, pm me an e-mail address and I'll send you a detailed seating chart in pdf format.

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the help! :toast