PDA

View Full Version : Miami should Trade Lebron for Love and Darko

poop
12-04-2010, 01:34 PM
this would be a perfect trade for them, it would give miami about 30 rebounds and 6 blocked shots per game, allow wade to thrive in his usual position, remove he lebron drama. it would give them the frontline they need...a frontcourt with Love, bosh, haslem and darko, with wade in the back = much improved team

chalmers/arroyo
wade
haslem
bosh
love

:wow

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Is this a troll forum? :lol

poop
12-04-2010, 01:53 PM
in all honesty it would be a good trade for them

Chris
12-04-2010, 02:13 PM
No way in hell the Wolves make that trade. :lmao

ducks
12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
this would be a perfect trade for them, it would give miami about 30 rebounds and 6 blocked shots per game, allow wade to thrive in his usual position, remove he lebron drama. it would give them the frontline they need...a frontcourt with Love, bosh, haslem and darko, with wade in the back = much improved team

chalmers/arroyo
wade
haslem
bosh
love

I bet the win the title if they do that

pawe
12-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Id do it. Lebron is the same as Wade anyway.

ducks
12-04-2010, 09:03 PM
I would laugh at james in the cold

Agloco
12-05-2010, 12:29 AM

chalmers/arroyo
wade
haslem
bosh
love

If the money worked, a smarter trade for Miami would be Bosh/Damp or Bosh/Z for Love/Darko. I'm sure Bosh has some sort of trade protection, but since we're fantasizing anyway:

Scary, just scary.

Starters:
Love
Milicic
James
Wade
Arroyo

Bench:
Haslem
Miller
Anthony
Chalmers
Z/Damp

I think Bosh and his contract would be perfectly expendable if Love were brought in.

endrity
12-05-2010, 12:37 AM
If the money worked, a smarter trade for Miami would be Bosh/Damp or Bosh/Z for Love/Darko.

Scary, just scary.

Starters:
Love
Milicic
James
Wade
Arroyo

Bench:
Haslem
Miller
Anthony
Chalmers
Z/Damp

I think Bosh and his contract would be perfectly expendable if Love were brought in.

why would minny do that???

Agloco
12-05-2010, 12:39 AM
why would minny do that???

They wouldn't ...... fantasy and speculation thread. The thread title gives that away.

noob cake
12-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Most logical trade is LeBron + Z for Howard + Lewis

Orlando would never do it even though it is in their favor value wise. Heats proceeds to 5 peat.

8FOR!3
12-05-2010, 12:50 AM
I just wanted to point out that Miami still wouldn't have a point guard.

Agloco
12-05-2010, 12:54 AM
I just wanted to point out that Miami still wouldn't have a point guard.

They truly wouldn't need one with that lineup.

Crickets
12-05-2010, 05:00 AM

chalmers/arroyo
wade
haslem
bosh
love

Idiot mother fucker

Xevious
12-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Lebron is basically their point forward. They have to keep him IMO because they are paper thin at the PG position. Chalmers and Arroyo both suck, and Wade isn't as good at creating for others as Lebron. Now if they could trade Bosh for Love/Darco, that would be a better trade. That would give them a frontcourt rotation of Love/Haslem and Darco/Damp. That's a lot better than Big Z's corpse and Anthony.

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2010, 07:49 AM
lol weakest link is bosh where he should be the first on the move....

Slydragon
12-05-2010, 12:26 PM
If the money worked, a smarter trade for Miami would be Bosh/Damp or Bosh/Z for Love/Darko. I'm sure Bosh has some sort of trade protection, but since we're fantasizing anyway:

Scary, just scary.

Starters:
Love
Milicic
James
Wade
Arroyo

Bench:
Haslem
Miller
Anthony
Chalmers
Z/Damp

Scary? Like everyone said this past simmer about the big 3. Paper scary does not always translate to real world scary.

TheMACHINE
12-05-2010, 12:36 PM
you guys are retarted...minn would do this trade in a heart beat. $$$$$$$ and exposure.

young.hustle
12-05-2010, 01:34 PM
lebron james will hang em as the GOAT. that trade just proves you don't understand basketball.