PDA

View Full Version : Why is this allowed?

silverblk mystix
12-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Had to raise an objection here.

Why is someone allowed to post under a Nazi persona?

I am not jewish...but it seems that this is really crossing a line.

Anyone else have any objections to this??????

Voice your opinion.

ezau
12-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Because winners write history...

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2010, 11:13 AM
lol its a forum man, who gives a shit

BlackSwordsMan
12-05-2010, 11:23 AM
The same reason lakaluva isn't banned yet. Who knows.

Cane
12-05-2010, 11:24 AM
The admins love trolling thats why. There's even a troll section for Pete's sake. :wakeup

silverblk mystix
12-05-2010, 11:28 AM
lol its a forum man, who gives a shit

Because it is crossing a line.

By letting it go..we are all pretty much complicit in this and the longer it goes on the more serious it may become.

Don't underestimate the ramifications.

I am hoping that someone takes heed and acts swiftly before anything happens.

Please think about this and look at the big picture and look at cyberlaws and current events.

Just sayin'

BanditHiro
12-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Because it is crossing a line.

By letting it go..we are all pretty much complicit in this and the longer it goes on the more serious it may become.

Don't underestimate the ramifications.

I am hoping that someone takes heed and acts swiftly before anything happens.

Please think about this and look at the big picture and look at cyberlaws and current events.

Just sayin'

seriously its not big deal, its not like some new neo-nazi regime is going to form here because spurstalk did not ban the posters in question. and what i have learned from this forum is the more you complain the more likely you will feel the full force of what you are complaining about thrown right back at you.

MavDynasty
12-05-2010, 12:34 PM
:cry i cant handle it anymore!!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-05-2010, 01:16 PM
What does this have to do with NBA?

^^ This.

This where the PM function comes in, bro.

TimDunkem
12-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Guys we have to stop this at once. Who knows what the ramifications of letting these Neo-Nazis continue posting could be?

Soon people might even think it's okay to start insulting the Jewish people. :cry :cry :cry

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Yes, this does have to stop. :(

Frenzy
12-05-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm gonna back trace the neo nazis!

YoungB
12-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Why are whining pussies allowed to sign up and threaten the very freedom and fabric of this board.

Why is this allowed?

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM

Voice your opinion.

Do you feel as strongly about blacks as you do about Jews?...if so where's the ban the N- word thread...:rollin

Hey I'm a nigga and I do what niggas do." - Mike Tyson

Cry Havoc
12-05-2010, 02:29 PM
If you care about political correctness, you would do best to steer clear of SpursTalk. The Admins here are very committed to let this forum moderate itself. It's worked for many, many years thus far. Most of the idiots grow tired of being mocked or ignored and stop posting.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2010, 02:31 PM
If you care about political correctness, you would do best to steer clear of SpursTalk. The Admins here are very committed to let this forum moderate itself. It's worked for many, many years thus far. Most of the idiots grow tired of being mocked or ignored and stop posting.

what u still doing here then...

CubanSucks
12-05-2010, 03:20 PM
overly sensitive bleeding heart bitch thread...I love when these come along

silverblk mystix
12-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Do you feel as strongly about blacks as you do about Jews?...if so where's the ban the N- word thread...:rollin

Hey I'm a nigga and I do what niggas do." - Mike Tyson

If people label themselves niggas as a form of being proud of being a wanna be thug-they are basically using a racial slur on themselves.

If people here were to start calling OTHER people with racial slurs-then yes I would be against it and want no part of this board.

No-one here is thinking...every one here just acts and reacts and don't feel a need to tread carefully. I do. I don't want to be questioned one day and asked if I was a part of a forum where people encouraged anti-semitism or worse...

therefore, as I said, I hope that someone takes heed and decides on what is or is not crossing a line-just to not let things get out of hand.

Every one has a choice, I am just giving people here a word to the wise-not everything is ok to do just because we are semi-anonymous here.

You can call me names or whatever - but- this is actually a serious issue that should be nipped in the bud in my opinion.

Nothing has to be ruined for everyone here it is an enjoyable place to spend time and I would hate to see anything taken away or anyone getting any kind of unnecessary heat because of some idiots and their Nazi fetish.

I think a little respect is in order here if you care about the bigger picture.

Thank you.

koriwhat
12-05-2010, 04:17 PM
The Admins here are very committed to let this forum moderate itself.

not true.

the only reason i have a problem with these trolls using nazi personas and getting away with it is because at one point i did have another username back in the day that got banned(signed back up a couple months or so later).... why did i get banned again? because i called dirk a damn n*zi. go figure.

Slomo
12-05-2010, 04:44 PM

Voice your opinion.

If people label themselves niggas as a form of being proud of being a wanna be thug-they are basically using a racial slur on themselves.

If people here were to start calling OTHER people with racial slurs-then yes I would be against it and want no part of this board.

No-one here is thinking...every one here just acts and reacts and don't feel a need to tread carefully. I do. I don't want to be questioned one day and asked if I was a part of a forum where people encouraged anti-semitism or worse...

therefore, as I said, I hope that someone takes heed and decides on what is or is not crossing a line-just to not let things get out of hand.

Every one has a choice, I am just giving people here a word to the wise-not everything is ok to do just because we are semi-anonymous here.

You can call me names or whatever - but- this is actually a serious issue that should be nipped in the bud in my opinion.

Nothing has to be ruined for everyone here it is an enjoyable place to spend time and I would hate to see anything taken away or anyone getting any kind of unnecessary heat because of some idiots and their Nazi fetish.

Thank you.

These sort of matters are better addressed through PMs to Kori. I would ask you if the use of the persona is the problem or is it specific things that have been said or done?

Inform Kori or even me of it and you'll get a response - hopefully one you can accept. Over-moderation of forums doesn't work since it destroys true debates. On the other hand I admit that the stupid trolls are annoying, but it's the price to pay to have a forum like ST. Striking the proper balance is difficult, but Kori is a master at it.

As for getting respect the internet is not different than real life. You can demand it, but the only way to get it is to earn it. Just my two cents.

not true.

the only reason i have a problem with these trolls using nazi personas and getting away with it is because at one point i did have another username back in the day that got banned(signed back up a couple months or so later).... why did i get banned again? because i called dirk a damn n*zi. go figure.

I don't remember this incident, but I seriously doubt that calling Dirk a nazi would get you banned - not without a warning first. You probably did more than that :lol

Cry Havoc
12-05-2010, 04:58 PM
I don't want to be questioned one day and asked if I was a part of a forum where people encouraged anti-semitism or worse...

http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/big-brother-is-watching-you1.jpg

Nick, the Nazi
12-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Who are you talking about?

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2010, 06:21 PM

Thank you.

My only issue is that you care more about the Jews than you do about the Blacks...why is a Nazi impersonator more important than the N-Word users...What's so special about the Jews...Blacks suffered just as much if not more during the journey's across the Atlantic...Hundreds of years of the shit too...So you'll get no sympathy from me...

However, as a measure of goodwill I will ban myself from using the N-Word...I won't use Nigga or ######...does that make you happy or is this just about the Jews again...:rollin

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
not true.

say that shit with some authority and they might let it go...:lmao:lmao

YIv4phFcAAs

Kori Ellis
12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Instead of whining about it a public thread, PM me and state your case. I'll listen to you.

Starting threads like this is stupid as can be.