PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker Replaced By Larry O'brien

SpursFanDan
05-25-2005, 09:23 PM
In a new nba commercial I just saw on tnt... Eva is in bed with the Championship trophy... and i'm pretty sure shes wearing a parker jersey. Then she kisses the trophy and says she loves this game. It looks like shes cashing in on her relationship with tony. Bitch

ducks
05-25-2005, 09:24 PM
who cares about eva

SpursFanDan
05-25-2005, 09:25 PM
If shes messing with our boys head... I care.

ducks
05-25-2005, 09:27 PM
she has boobs and an ass just like all women

SpursFanDan
05-25-2005, 09:29 PM
boobs and an ass?.. I never noticed that about her... huh. I guess its alright then.

angel_luv
05-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Okay if the trophy is a girl ( which has been well established by all the trophy wife/ girl friend commercials), why the heck is Eva in bed with it?

T Park
05-25-2005, 09:46 PM
nothin wrong witha little girl on girl action....

angel_luv
05-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Gross... it's a stupid publicity stunt that is ruining what ( till now) have been well made commercials.

SpursFanDan
05-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Gross... it's a stupid publicity stunt that is ruining what ( till now) have been well made commercials.

my point exactly... The only connection she has to the nba is tony parker.

1Parker1
05-25-2005, 09:54 PM
I can't believe I am going to say this..............

I may be losing some respect for Tony :(

angel_luv
05-25-2005, 09:58 PM
1 Parker 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> better to infinity than Eva Longoria. =) Tony's a fool.

midgetonadonkey
05-25-2005, 10:01 PM
i'd fuck her

MaNuMaNiAc
05-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Why can't you just accept things for what they are!! Its only a comercial, and a funny one at that. Eva is not cashing in on their relationship, if anything its Tony who is profiting from the relationship, I'm preety damn sure she's more famous than Tony. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY PEOPLE!

milkyway21
05-25-2005, 10:04 PM
I can't believe I am going to say this..............

I may be losing some respect for Tony :(why would you lose respect on Tony if he's got one fan in Eva? would you rather hear Eva cheer for another team or player instead?

ain't America a free country?:rolleyes

let her cheer for the Spurs or Tony. Eva is Tony's personal life, not ours.

let's give Tony a break.

midgetonadonkey
05-25-2005, 10:06 PM
if anything its Tony who is profiting from the relationship

i'd be cashing in on the shit too....cashing in all night long

well at least for 15 minutes

1Parker1
05-25-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't care that they are dating, etc. That commercial just seems a little trashy and just something for some PR.

1Parker1
05-25-2005, 10:07 PM
1 Parker 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> better to infinity than Eva Longoria. =) Tony's a fool.

:lol and angel_luv>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>better to infinity than Rasho's gf (whoever that may be) =)

angel_luv
05-25-2005, 10:11 PM
thanks I think. at least we know who his future girl friend is. =)

milkyway21
05-25-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't care that they are dating, etc. That commercial just seems a little trashy and just something for some PR.now you're making sense... thanks God:angel

i think respecting the Spurs' personal life, like Tony's(that's what Kori insisted in this forum), respecting those who cheer for the Spurs are one of the most impt thing for us...

let's give some love for those who cheer for the team...

Kori Ellis
05-25-2005, 10:16 PM
You guys act like she begged someone to let her to do the commercial.

Umm.. the NBA paid her to do it. It's a funny commercial that cross promotes basketball and a show that is on ABC. It's called marketing.

angel_luv
05-25-2005, 10:17 PM
well at least Tony's trophy commercial is cute. Although it is Manu who really stole the show.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Looks like Kori beat me to it.

In case you hadn't noticed, cross-market promotions are pretty much the norm these days in big business.

I think some of you are just bitter with the fact Tony's hitting it and you're hitting your palm.

1Parker1
05-25-2005, 10:24 PM
You guys act like she begged someone to let her to do the commercial.

Umm.. the NBA paid her to do it. It's a funny commercial that cross promotes basketball and a show that is on ABC. It's called marketing.

I understand that it's marketing, I just think that as TimVp mentioned before, Eva is a flavor of the month kinda thing and that the commercial was a little trashy.

And before someone mentions it, this is not jealousy talking :) I am not that far removed from reality.

Kori Ellis
05-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Eva is a flavor of the month kinda thing

That's your (and many people's) opinion. But they seem very happy in their relationship, so it's probably not anyone's place to judge.

3rdCoast
05-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Eva is hot. I would like her a lot more if she gained about 50-60 pounds( I love the thick girls), but shes still hot.

E20
05-25-2005, 11:39 PM
I think some of you are just bitter with the fact Tony's hitting it and you're hitting your palm.
That is really really true...................... :hat

Slomo
05-26-2005, 06:41 AM
Props to Kori for taking the high road. I'm sure she has her own opinion on the subject (It's Kori :) ) but she's smart and decent enought to realize that this kind of posts can be hurtful to people (and I do not necesseraly mean Tony and Eva - although I don't exclude them).

It's is none of our business what their relationship is about. They look good together and I hope they both get whatever they want out of the relationship.

And I have yet to see proof that she is messing with "our" boys head - Give the guy some credit. From what I've seen/read about him he's not exactly a choir boy (if you were a succesful professional athlete like him for so many years, would you be?)

BronxCowboy
05-26-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm not convinced there is really any "relationship" there. At least that's what I hope for Tony's sake. As for the commercial, I would say that the league is cashing in, not Tony or Eva.

Gatita
05-26-2005, 07:51 AM
Another useless thread. Someone :shootme

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Eva is a flavor of the month kinda thing

Well, she is one of the hottest stars on one of the hottest shows on television. You shouldn't bag on her for that.

I went to a party a while back that Rico (her ex and the "gardener" on the show) was at, cool guy, and a lot of people really have inaccurate perceptions about Eva here on this site.

Taco
05-26-2005, 08:13 AM
she has boobs and an ass just like all women

Damn!! :lol

Now I have to clean my monitor

travis2
05-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Way too many people around here are humor impaired...

Gatita
05-26-2005, 08:15 AM

She doesn't do publicity stunts. NO!

Eva Admits Her Brad Dream's Over

She made her feelings known to the world, but now Eva Longoria has finally admitted defeat.

The Desperate Housewives star says she has lost out in the race to bag movie hunk Brad Pitt.

Eva - Gabrielle in the racy hit show - caused a sensation just weeks after he had split with wife Jennifer Aniston by brazenly wearing a T-shirt with the slogan "I'll have your baby, Brad".

But she will just have to try and get her claws into someone else after conceding: "I think we have to accept that he's with Angelina Jolie now."

And in an interview with Now magazine, she bitterly added: "Good luck to her - she got what she wanted.

"It would be nice to go on a date with Brad Pitt, but I'm not going to cry about it."

Meanwhile, Angelina has spoken of her affection for Brad.

They worked together on Mr and Mrs Smith, where rumours grew about their relationship.

And she even called him "goofy" - the same word Friends star Jen used to use to describe him.

She told a US chat show: "It was great to work with him. He's a great actor. He's also a really great guy.

"I didn't know what to expect in meeting him. He's extremely down to earth, goofy and funny and very good."

angel_luv
05-26-2005, 09:22 AM
and a lot of people really have inaccurate perceptions about Eva here on this site.

People's impressions can be incorrect, it happens. You can't live or die by people's opinion.

At the same time though, it helps to be aware that what you say and do is going to leave an impression on people.
One way or the other, you earn your poor reputation- be it by blatant bad behavior or indifference to your questionable habits.