PDA

View Full Version : Steelers= overrated

bostonguy
12-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Needed some serious luck to win tonight as well. I am hardly impressed with them. In Foxboro or Pittsburgh, I hope Brady gets another chance to face his whores next month.

LnGrrrR
12-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Eh, I don't think they're over or underrated.

The AFC is a rough division, I dont think there will be any cakewalksin the playoffs. That's why the pats really need to win tomorrow.

bostonguy
12-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Eh, I don't think they're over or underrated.

The AFC is a rough division, I dont think there will be any cakewalksin the playoffs. That's why the pats really need to win tomorrow.

I have my doubts on the Pats due to that D. I know we can bitchslap the Steelers no matter where we play as long as Pittsburgh's daddy Tom Brady is playing. I hope the Pats prove me wrong tomorrow night Lng.

LnGrrrR
12-06-2010, 12:37 AM
One thing about the D, it's been making plays just when needed. We will see if they can keep it up. The same goes for the Jets luck.

crc21209
12-06-2010, 12:39 AM
They've always been overrated...

DeadlyDynasty
12-06-2010, 12:50 AM
They've always been overrated...

:rollin

Roddy Beaubois
12-06-2010, 12:56 AM
spurs=class

san antonio spurs
12-06-2010, 07:59 AM
I don't like the Steelers but I have to recognize they were missing some key pieces on their O-line and most of their games against the Ravens are decided on the last play anyway.

Blake
12-06-2010, 10:44 AM
who is overrating them?

Phillip
12-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Steelers would get murdered by the Pats in the playoffs.

But I don't see anyone beating a healthy Philly. Vick is just amazing.

Blake
12-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Vick has been taking a beating..... I don't know if he makes it through the playoffs.

But if he does make it through healthy, it would be hard to pick against them.

DeadlyDynasty
12-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Steelers would get murdered by the Pats in the playoffs.

But I don't see anyone beating a healthy Philly. Vick is just amazing.

The Eagles and Jets always come up short...it's not a matter of "if," but "when."

monosylab1k
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
The Eagles and Jets always come up short...it's not a matter of "if," but "when."

This year Philly could be dangerous because they don't have McNabb. I know Gray Spurfan will love this next statement, but McNabb is basically the Dirk Nowitzki of the NFL. Great player, but there's something flawed with his personality/leadership so that he'll never lead a team all the way to a title.

Vick has been a natural leader since his Virginia Tech days, he took those shitty Falcons teams way farther than they ever should have gone, and now he might be able to lead Philly farther than McNabb could ever take them.

Fabbs
12-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Needed some serious luck to win tonight as well. I am hardly impressed with them. In Foxboro or Pittsburgh, I hope Brady gets another chance to face his whores next month.
Baltimores offense is the most suck ass closing team of any playoff contender in the league. Continually year after year.

Props to Paulialuuummo but what did he do, really? Come up to the line and waltz in untouched to backside Flacco. I'd characterize that much more as a Baltimore choke-blown assignment then some fantastic play by Palu.

And Flaccos final throw. :rollin

Blake
12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I know Gray Spurfan will love this next statement, but McNabb is basically the Dirk Nowitzki of the NFL.

Darkened Spurfan approves as well.

:tu

Phillip
12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
This year Philly could be dangerous because they don't have McNabb. I know Gray Spurfan will love this next statement, but McNabb is basically the Dirk Nowitzki of the NFL. Great player, but there's something flawed with his personality/leadership so that he'll never lead a team all the way to a title.

Vick has been a natural leader since his Virginia Tech days, he took those shitty Falcons teams way farther than they ever should have gone, and now he might be able to lead Philly farther than McNabb could ever take them.

+1

although this convo may be null and void, had there not been rules implemented just for the 06 finals where looking at dwayne wade invoked foul calls

monosylab1k
12-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Baltimores offense is the most suck ass closing team of any playoff contender in the league. Continually year after year.

Props to Paulialuuummo but what did he do, really? Come up to the line and waltz in untouched to backside Flacco. I'd characterize that much more as a Baltimore choke-blown assignment then some fantastic play by Palu.

I guess there wasn't a shitty insulting nickname for Flacco that readily came to mind. Fuccko? Flunko? tbh the name "Flacco" is an insult already.

*cue MultiTroll/TomDoll response

Blake
12-06-2010, 03:12 PM

You forget the greatness of Dilfer.

That was a dude that could seal the deal and lead his team to a championship. Also a very classy guy.

Would have made a great Spur.

Fabbs
12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Which is not to say Pitt didn't make plays.

Rothys escape of the sack was great.

DeadlyDynasty
12-06-2010, 03:19 PM

I don't know...I'm starting to drink the Vick koolaid more and more each week but I'm not sold on that team as a whole. They have the fastest WR corps in the NFL but those guys can get bullied around easily too. The defense is the same as always...their incessant blitzing masks a lot of their deficiencies. They matchup very well with top-seeded Atlanta, but I would not bet on them if they had to travel to GB, NO, or NYG. We'll see, aside from the NFC West, the conference has actually come around quite nicely since the beginning of the year.

lefty
12-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Steelers = 2011 Champs