DJ Mbenga
12-06-2010, 06:26 PM
lol broncos

IronMexican
12-06-2010, 06:27 PM
roflroflrofl

gaKNOW!blee
12-06-2010, 06:41 PM
meanwhile, Jay Cutler and the bears are 9-3.

DeadlyDynasty
12-06-2010, 07:01 PM
meanwhile, Jay Cutler and the bears are 9-3.

and Peyton Hillis is the best RB Cleveland has had since Jim Brown

symple19
12-06-2010, 07:01 PM
lmao

Pistons < Spurs
12-06-2010, 07:05 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/dalai187/DenverDonkeys.jpg

200 miles
12-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Next up: trade Tebow and Moreno

ShoogarBear
12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Who's gonna trade for Tebow?

ShoogarBear
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Maybe they'll take Shanahan back?

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Wow, unbelievable..the time has finally come..the franchise can finally get back to being respectable and competing for a playoff spot every year(and choking before they get in)..the Hell is over..

McDaniels ruined what should have been a great Cutler trade(Cutler is a slightly above average QB, Denver somehow got great value for him and ruined it)..the Hillis trade will go down as one of the worst trades in NFL history..essentially traded a 1st for Alphonso Smith, who turned out to be a bust for the Broncos, and then traded him to Detroit, where he's playing pretty well..drafted Tebow in the 1st round, even though he had confidence in Orton and had just traded for Quinn..

He killed Denver's consistent and successful run system to implement a power scheme, which has been horrible up until these last 3 weeks..he brings in ex-Patriots that are well past their prime just because they were Patriots..he brings in a lot of past their prime talent as stop-gaps, with no future plan..

His playcalling, game managing and overall decision making were horrible, obviously due to inexperience..

He did do some good..he traded Marshall, which was a great trade, considering how much he ended up getting paid and the fact that he has been mediocre all year..he brought in Brandon Lloyd, and he's been much better..he brought an unknown talent in Joe Mays, and he has excelled, and is a future starter for the team..he has made Orton better, even though Orton is a stat-padder that doesn't do well under pressure..Moreno is finally playing like a 1st round pick..

Blake
12-06-2010, 08:17 PM
aww......no Merry Tebowmas for McDaniels.

LnGrrrR
12-06-2010, 08:57 PM
..essentially traded a 1st for Alphonso Smith, who turned out to be a bust for the Broncos, and then traded him to Detroit, where he's playing pretty well..

What? Oh HarlemHeat, it's for you. Deion Branch wants a word with you.

Sigz
12-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Last shot of him leaving the broncos grounds:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/1206/20101206__broncos_mcdaniels_leaving_120610~p1.jpg

Blake
12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Whenever the Broncos hire their next head coach, they'll be paying three guys -- former head coach Mike Shanahan, McDaniels and whoever replaces McDaniels -- to coach the team in 2011 ... and they'll owe money to McDaniels and replacement in 2012 as well. When Bowlen fired Shanahan after the 2008 season, he still owed him $21 million on the three years remaining in Shanahan's contract, and McDaniels is owed nearly $7 million on his remaining two years.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Broncos-fire-head-coach-Josh-McDaniels?urn=nfl-292447

lol what a mess

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2010, 11:13 PM
The money was the reason most people thought McDaniels would have to remain in Denver for at least another year..thankfully, Bowlen cares more about football and the fans, I guess..

The Broncos are looking into proving they fired McDaniels "with cause", so they don't have to pay him all that $..

monosylab1k
12-06-2010, 11:40 PM
:lmao and last year when the Broncos were 5-0, I told EVERY BRONCOS FAN HERE that McDaniels was a shitty coach and they'd all hate him very very soon.......did they believe me? Nope :lmao

BUMP
12-06-2010, 11:55 PM
I don't always argue with mono, but when I do, it's usually about NFL. I remember sticking up for McDaniels so I guess it's time for me to be nailed to the tree of woe.

I never thought he'd be great in Denver, since they weren't good to begin with, but this dumbass is singlehandedly to blame for running this team in to the ground

Blake
12-06-2010, 11:55 PM
:lmao and last year when the Broncos were 5-0, I told EVERY BRONCOS FAN HERE that McDaniels was a shitty coach and they'd all hate him very very soon.......did they believe me? Nope :lmao

he's an even shittier GM

MavDynasty
12-06-2010, 11:57 PM

monostrodamus imo

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-07-2010, 11:16 AM
crucify em mono

Shank
12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Cutler is a loser.
Marshall is a headcase and his production has been replaced.
When the Hillis-Quinn trade went down NO ONE saw either team as the winner of that deal. Hillis is a mouthbreather and a terrible blocker. He wasn't smart enough to play in Denver. He's a good guy and is obviously rocking balls behind a great O-line in Cleveland. Good for him. But let's not act like anyone thought they were giving up Jim Brown (or White) when the deal went down.
Tony Scheffler is a vagina and is always hurt.

McDaniels was in over his head. I'd wager he'd do very well in a system with a better support structure. Look at Haley in KC. That guy is a shitty coach. But he has a competent GM and smart football guys making decisions for him. That's what's needed in Denver before any HC hire.

Shank
12-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Those are monster numbers to you? The only reason he got any play (and that was in Shanahan's last year, mind you) was because the 8 other RBs were on IR at that point. Every scout I'd talked to has said the guy isn't the brightest bulb. He's a "see ball, grab ball, run ball"-type whose style is susceptible to injury. He's a terrible blocker and misses assignments. He wasn't bright enough to get on the field for either coach in Denver and, for as much college success he may have had, was stashed behind McFadden and Jones in Arkansas. I love the guy, don't get me wrong, but he's not the best back the league has ever seen. He's still toting the rock for a losing team. And again, at the time the trade went down, NO ONE saw that as a failed trade for Denver.