PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Offense...

Duff McCartney
12-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Seriously what the fuck has Garrett been doing all year long? I thought about this yesterday during the Colts game and Joe Buck brought up a point that the Cowboys are finally starting to run the ball more and have more balance. He then said this has started since Garrett became head coach even though he was offensive coordinator before.

So what the fuck was Garrett doing when Wade was coach? Just running bullshit plays to get him fired? I honestly don't get it. We all know that Wade had no business in the offense and that was strictly Garretts control, but damn it was almost like he was purposely running a shitty offense.

DeadlyDynasty
12-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Seriously what the fuck has Garrett been doing all year long? I thought about this yesterday during the Colts game and Joe Buck brought up a point that the Cowboys are finally starting to run the ball more and have more balance. He then said this has started since Garrett became head coach even though he was offensive coordinator before.

So what the fuck was Garrett doing when Wade was coach? Just running bullshit plays to get him fired? I honestly don't get it. We all know that Wade had no business in the offense and that was strictly Garretts control, but damn it was almost like he was purposely running a shitty offense.

If he really was sabotaging Wade then you guys are better off in the long run.

Chris
12-07-2010, 01:45 AM
It might have something to do with Wesley Phillips and Keith O'Quinn who are now offensive assistants. Garrett said he would still be in charge of the offensive playcalling, but would need assistance from his other coaches.

You could also assume that Wade was maybe more involved in offensive playcalling than either Garret or Wade had led on to.

The most telling thing for me so far is that as soon as Wade was fired, we saw a lot more snaps for Felix Jones. With Barber playing below average in the last 4-5 games we are now seeing more of Tashard Choice. My bet is Barber will not be on the team next year.