PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying?

Gutter92
12-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Would you do it? My girlfriend (yes, I forgave her for the..."incident") thinks a good way to spice up our sex life would be to roleplay. She has these schoolgirl and nurse outfits, but honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about those. It seems a bit deviant, and I don't know if it's worth doing just to make her feel better...plus they're about 2 sizes too small for me

Pedobear1
12-06-2010, 11:07 PM
:lol

How old is she? :married:

Medvedenko
12-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Just make sure you bring some dice and a dungeons masters guide and you'll be golden.

Darrin
12-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Would you do it? My girlfriend (yes, I forgave her for the..."incident") thinks a good way to spice up our sex life would be to roleplay. She has these schoolgirl and nurse outfits, but honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about those. It seems a bit deviant, and I don't know if it's worth doing just to make her feel better...plus they're about 2 sizes too small for me

I don't particularly like roleplaying. Naughty isn't the word for it--there's no emotional connection to the sex, not even lust. I'm not all about sex. I have always seen it as an expression of me. My desire for the person doesn't come from merely their body, but who they are, how they make me feel outside the bedroom, and love. It took a lot for me to relax and just be myself in the bedroom. I want that person to want me, not just my dick while I pretend to be someone I'm not.

Then again, I have never been in an monogomous relationship long enough to become bored.

Tinystarz
12-07-2010, 12:48 AM
I would, you have to please your partner anyway you can sexually..it's fun.

Sisk
12-07-2010, 12:57 AM
What was the incident you forgave her for?

DeadlyDynasty
12-07-2010, 01:02 AM

don't take the bait

mrsmaalox
12-07-2010, 01:13 AM
what was the incident you forgave her for?

But you should follow DeadlyDynasty's wise advice ;)

LoneStarState'sPride
12-07-2010, 01:35 AM

The troll. Don't feed it.

LnGrrrR
12-07-2010, 01:44 AM
I don't particularly like roleplaying. Naughty isn't the word for it--there's no emotional connection to the sex, not even lust. I'm not all about sex. I have always seen it as an expression of me. My desire for the person doesn't come from merely their body, but who they are, how they make me feel outside the bedroom, and love. It took a lot for me to relax and just be myself in the bedroom. I want that person to want me, not just my dick while I pretend to be someone I'm not.

Then again, I have never been in an monogomous relationship long enough to become bored.

This post = fail

Sisk
12-07-2010, 02:42 AM
I know he's trolling, maalox and DD.

But it's the best trolling on the site

Fpoonsie
12-07-2010, 02:49 AM

[shudder]

BUMP
12-07-2010, 03:00 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7HTO3jP-_lk/SskazXDFLmI/AAAAAAAAFNo/sAZ2cVsDmos/s400/thulsa-doom.jpg

The Reckoning
12-07-2010, 03:12 AM

:grim:

sounds like this guy's going to be on the news someday...and for all the wrong reasons.

Sisk
12-07-2010, 03:29 AM
:grim:

sounds like this guy's going to be on the news someday...and for all the wrong reasons.

I don't think I've ever seen that emoticon used. Good job :toast

CubanSucks
12-07-2010, 04:37 AM
[shudder]

:lmao