PDA

View Full Version : Hey clubsters!!!

Ignignokt
12-06-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm in a sort of dilemna.

You see i met a friend who has a problem you see...

First of all, he's half spanish half itallian, has greasy hair, wears PT cruiser hats, and wears workboots even tho he's unemployed. to make matters worse, he hangs out with some old nasty beetus Tejano guy who has no personality and encourages said sedentary lifestyle because he's insulin resistant.Whenever fat beetus Tejano guy and BeanerWopJew looking lowlife hang together, they do nothing but smoke weed and watch tv. This half italian half spanish beaner wop is hopeless. His girlfreind left him and fucked other dudes. He wants to kill himself and finds solace in showing his small dick to 14 yr old girls on chat roulette.

I told him to go get a job with this couple who own a printing company. He did so and upon landing the job, he was solicited for cuckold sex. Now this couple has a cute little boy, and the father is not a consenting cuckold. He's a rational man, and he enjoys talking about the weather, sports, and politics. This was not a healthy environment for my friend to thrive in. Let's just say it was awkward. Good thing about all this is that one day, a guy who owns a ranch and horses, came by and offered my friend a job. My friend took his offer for the job and succeeded in the task of flushing smegma from horse's penis daily and shoveling their shit.

This is all swell no? But wait, there's a catch. This wealthy landowner also hangs black people out in his property and buttfucks some white techie kid who wears turtlenecks and buys mostly mac products.

I guess all i really want is someone to help my beaner wop friend find some good people in life. ... because I truly feel sorry for my friend, he seems to always hang around the wrong crowd. What would be even more sad would be if all these people got together and posted in one single forum. Oh the day!!!

Glenn Holland
12-07-2010, 02:14 AM
you said this dude was solicitated for cuckold sex? as in, he watched a black guy rail his bitch???
that shit is wild.

Glenn Holland
12-07-2010, 02:15 AM
these crackas are crazy

DJ Mbenga
12-07-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm in a sort of dilemna.

You see i met a friend who has a problem you see...

First of all, he's half spanish half itallian, has greasy hair, wears PT cruiser hats, and wears workboots even tho he's unemployed. to make matters worse, he hangs out with some old nasty beetus Tejano guy who has no personality and encourages said sedentary lifestyle because he's insulin resistant.Whenever fat beetus Tejano guy and BeanerWopJew looking lowlife hang together, they do nothing but smoke weed and watch tv. This half italian half spanish beaner wop is hopeless. His girlfreind left him and fucked other dudes. He wants to kill himself and finds solace in showing his small dick to 14 yr old girls on chat roulette.

I told him to go get a job with this couple who own a printing company. He did so and upon landing the job, he was solicited for cuckold sex. Now this couple has a cute little boy, and the father is not a consenting cuckold. He's a rational man, and he enjoys talking about the weather, sports, and politics. This was not a healthy environment for my friend to thrive in. Let's just say it was awkward. Good thing about all this is that one day, a guy who owns a ranch and horses, came by and offered my friend a job. My friend took his offer for the job and succeeded in the task of flushing smegma from horse's penis daily and shoveling their shit.

This is all swell no? But wait, there's a catch. This wealthy landowner also hangs black people out in his property and buttfucks some white techie kid who wears turtlenecks and buys mostly mac products.

I guess all i really want is someone to help my beaner wop friend find some good people in life. ... because I truly feel sorry for my friend, he seems to always hang around the wrong crowd. What would be even more sad would be if all these people got together and posted in one single forum. Oh the day!!!

http://files.myopera.com/AndreRodrigues/albums/2963741/cool_story_bro.png

Glenn Holland
12-07-2010, 02:24 AM
If your friends a cuck, maybe he should watch this video to explore all his options.
HI9BU6GNG2c

Glenn Holland
12-07-2010, 02:26 AM
white boys, how do you know if youre on your way up or your way down?
EETdaHZKmtM

CubanSucks
12-07-2010, 04:58 AM
:lmao so the blacks are gonna "take back control" cause a few white kids are dressing black and a few cuckolds?

Ignignokt
12-07-2010, 03:29 PM
This make sense why there's a downlow phenomenae in the black community. If black males worship the physical apsects of their body rather than the intellectual, then it makes sense for them to take that to an extreme and worship each other by venerating their penises.