biggest dumbass in the nfl in recent times

forgot [other]

monosylab1k
12-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Easily Haynesworth imho

LnGrrrR
12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Eh, Haynesworth got paid at least.

I'd say Moss for getting lazy and being cut by the Pats, only to go to a dysfunctional team and realize how good the Pats were, and McDaniels for his horrible GM skills. (He could identify talent, but trading a second rounder after a year? After you traded a future first to get him? Pretty dumb.)

ALVAREZ6
12-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Haynesworth, undeniably, next question. He's the most pathetic "athlete" in athletics history, period. Dumb ass worthless piece of shit gets paid millions and can't stay under 700 pounds, fat piece of shit, also uses the race card in the most pathetic way.

After him, it's Jerry Jones, but I'm also a little biased here...

Blake
12-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Dumb ass worthless piece of shit gets paid millions and can't stay under 700 pounds, fat piece of shit

oh yeah....forgot about Jamarcus

SAtown
12-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Haynesworth, undeniably, next question. He's the most pathetic "athlete" in athletics history, period. Dumb ass worthless piece of shit gets paid millions and can't stay under 700 pounds, fat piece of shit, also uses the race card in the most pathetic way.

Let's not forget the stomp W5nlEA8BUTQ

ALVAREZ6
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
:tu

Now that he's on the sideline so to speak for the rest of the year,

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/fileuploads/2010/1206/1291673027945_Redskins_Haynesworth_Footballsff.jpg

he will have even more time to visit his favorite place:

http://cdn.erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/mcdonalds-logo.jpg

TBH, after this dude retires (or is forced to stop playing similar to AI's case), it's only a matter of time before he explodes.

http://lauramartinez.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/mcdonalds.jpg

Not sure why the golden arches don't use Albert as a sponsor, the uniform he wears even has the McD colors...

san antonio spurs
12-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Even with the dumb decisions made by those guys, they will still get another chance in the NFL. Not so sure about Moss. I guess he should win this poll

ALVAREZ6
12-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Even with the dumb decisions made by those guys, they will still get another chance in the NFL. Not so sure about Moss. I guess he should win this poll

I don't know who the hell would want an aging, worthless Haynesworth and his retardedly-massive contract. Signing him is easiest way to throw out millions. Especially considering his worth ethic, I don't see him turning over a new leaf.

Not saying he's done, but whichever team that signs him from this point forward must have failure as an objective.

san antonio spurs
12-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't know who the hell would want an aging, worthless Haynesworth and his retardedly-massive contract. Signing him is easiest way to throw out millions. Especially considering his worth ethic, I don't see him turning over a new leaf.

Not saying he's done, but whichever team that signs him from this point forward must have failure as an objective.
Haynesworth is 29 yrs old. He probably won't be traded, no team will want his contract, and with the way things are going in Washington, he'll likely get cut, and a 4-3 defense team will sign him (Tennessee maybe). He'll be in the NFL next season for sure

ALVAREZ6
12-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Haynesworth is 29 yrs old. He probably won't be traded, no team will want his contract, and with the way things are going in Washington, he'll likely get cut, and a 4-3 defense team will sign him (Tennessee maybe). He'll be in the NFL next season for sure

I'm not doubting he'll be in the NFL next season, I think it's rather likely, but very pathetic at the same time. It'd be a stupid decision. A lot of them are made in sports.

san antonio spurs
12-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm not doubting he'll be in the NFL next season, I think it's rather likely, but very pathetic at the same time. It'd be a stupid decision. A lot of them are made in sports.
I agree on that. My point was that Moss' moves seem dumber because he, unlike others will have a very slim chance of getting back in the NFL (the slim chance being that he swallows his ego and accepts a raw deal from a desperate team)

ALVAREZ6
12-08-2010, 12:42 AM
I agree on that. My point was that Moss' moves seem dumber because he, unlike others will have a very slim chance of getting back in the NFL (the slim chance being that he swallows his ego and accepts a raw deal from a desperate team)

Yup, good point.

Both are dumbasses, but I view Haynesworth as the bigger piece of shit by far. He's a disgrace. Moss is still one of the best receivers of all time when it's all said and done.

Dr. Gonzo
12-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Haynesworth will be UFL bound.

pawe
12-08-2010, 02:00 AM
LOL Albert "suspended w/o pay lazy fat ass" Haynesworth

symple19
12-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Al Davis.