PDA

View Full Version : I demand the nba not trade any hornets players

SpursPreacher
12-07-2010, 12:57 PM
When they take over this team,i say as long as stern and the league control them.They should not be allowed to trade any players from the hornets.I do not wish to see cp3 or west or any player traded to the celts,lakers,or knicks etc for magic beans.

Ace
12-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Well now that you made your demand heard, I'm sure they will take note.

Darkwaters
12-07-2010, 01:08 PM
That would seriously be some weak sauce.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Paul shipped to the Knicks. Pair him up with Amare and Ron Burgundy. Wouldn't win anything big but they'd at least have something worth watching up there again.

rickross
12-07-2010, 03:20 PM
emeka will be a welcomed addition!:lol

jason54858
12-07-2010, 06:29 PM
When they take over this team,i say as long as stern and the league control them.They should not be allowed to trade any players from the hornets.I do not wish to see cp3 or west or any player traded to the celts,lakers,or knicks etc for magic beans.

So if the Hornets offered to swap David West and Chris Paul for Splitter and George Hill you would be offended that?

DPG21920
12-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Well since that wouldn't work in reality, I don't think anyone would take it serious, Jason.

jason54858
12-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Well since that wouldn't work in reality, I don't think anyone would take it serious, Jason.

Well fuck reality, Im just asking.

jack sommerset
12-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Is anyone really stupid enough to think the NBA will trade anyone on the Hornets while they are in charge? Wait, I forget where I am at. This is the place where even after 3 rings (don't bother me with the strike season bullshit) they think the NBA fixed games to make sure the Spews aren't in the finals.

poop
12-07-2010, 07:03 PM
probably a 50% chance CP3 ends up in LA within 2 years

Pelicans78
12-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Hornets don't have any superstars to trade. CP3 is just a good PG. Knicks don't need him with Felton playing as well as he is now. They're better off acquiring Carmelo and keeping Felton. CP3 would be a waste of money. West is a good PF, but maybe a number 2 option at best. Plus, he will be 30 and has chronic back issues.

Okafor and Ariza are terrible offensively with not so great contracts.

Hornets don't have any major pieces to trade. CP3 would be a good role player on the Lakers, but he's not worth the max anymore.

Stop fooling yourselves!!!

100%duncan
12-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Hornets don't have any superstars to trade. CP3 is just a good PG. Knicks don't need him with Felton playing as well as he is now. They're better off acquiring Carmelo and keeping Felton. CP3 would be a waste of money. West is a good PF, but maybe a number 2 option at best. Plus, he will be 30 and has chronic back issues.

Hornets don't have any major pieces to trade. CP3 would be a good role player on the Lakers, but he's not worth the max anymore.

coming from a dumbass who 3 weeks ago believed in cpQuit

Darkwaters
12-08-2010, 02:55 AM
If the NBA were to do that I'd be furious.

Thats like a lame duck congress trying to pass serious legislation on its way out. Thats like John Adams doing the midnight judges on the eve of Jefferson's presidency. Thats like pretty much every bullshit piece of legislation Obama has passed the last 2 years. Fuck my life.

BanditHiro
12-08-2010, 03:02 AM
Is anyone really stupid enough to think the NBA will trade anyone on the Hornets while they are in charge? Wait, I forget where I am at. This is the place where even after 3 rings (don't bother me with the strike season bullshit) they think the NBA fixed games to make sure the Spews aren't in the finals.

stfu and go back to the political forum.

iManu
12-08-2010, 05:39 AM

:wakeup

God forbid if CP3P-O ends up on the Lakers or the Knicks with Melo. He's worth max and he'll get it (unless he stays or goes to Miami to get 5 :lobt: for free.)

ElNono
12-08-2010, 08:27 AM
We'll take Bayless, he seems pretty good... oh, wait.