PDA

View Full Version : lol Haynesworth

ShoogarBear
12-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Suspended without pay for the rest of the season for "conduct detrimental to the team".
:downspin:

ALVAREZ6
12-07-2010, 07:14 PM
most pathetic "athlete" of all athletics history

pawe
12-08-2010, 02:03 AM
I bet the union will help him get his money and they will all toast with their mcribs as they congratulate each other for the success.

jack sommerset
12-08-2010, 12:55 PM
It's hard to laugh at a guy that will be paid over 30 mil for one season, maybe more. He will get another big contract next season and the team that signs him will not be running a 3-4 defense asking Haynesworth to play nose tackle. Mike Shanahan shares the blame in this colossal fuck up. Probably most of it. He publicly humiliated the guy and as it turns out it backfired

Duff McCartney
12-08-2010, 03:33 PM
It's hard to laugh at a guy that will be paid over 30 mil for one season, maybe more. He will get another big contract next season and the team that signs him will not be running a 3-4 defense asking Haynesworth to play nose tackle. Mike Shanahan shares the blame in this colossal fuck up. Probably most of it. He publicly humiliated the guy and as it turns out it backfired

Shit I'd take that public humiliation if it meant I got 30 million dollars. Haynesworth is the epitome of the spoiled athlete. This asshole has everything and pisses it away like a lot of athletes do.

jack sommerset
12-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Shit I'd take that public humiliation if it meant I got 30 million dollars. Haynesworth is the epitome of the spoiled athlete. This asshole has everything and pisses it away like a lot of athletes do.

The thing is I don't think he pissed anything away. He was never going to see the entire money on that contract. They seldom do. He has the big portion in his bank account and somebody will sign him to a big deal next year. Hell, he might even make more money because of all this. Not every athlete pisses away their fortune. I doubt he will. Just guessing.

I do think Haynesworth is a spoiled athlete though. Doesn't mean he should be humilated in front of the world. I also think that coach of his sucks donkey cock. Sort of like mono. He can thank Elway for making his career relevant. Perhaps Mike is not all his resume is cracked up to be.

Duff McCartney
12-08-2010, 09:44 PM
The thing is I don't think he pissed anything away. He was never going to see the entire money on that contract. They seldom do. He has the big portion in his bank account and somebody will sign him to a big deal next year. Hell, he might even make more money because of all this. Not every athlete pisses away their fortune. I doubt he will. Just guessing.

I do think Haynesworth is a spoiled athlete though. Doesn't mean he should be humilated in front of the world. I also think that coach of his sucks donkey cock. Sort of like mono. He can thank Elway for making his career relevant. Perhaps Mike is not all his resume is cracked up to be.

Hey all I know is Elway didn't win shit without Shanahan and the same could be said for Shanahan...but he is still going so if he wins another one, that argument is dead. Either way I think that argument is bogus anyway.

On topic...I didn't say every athlete pisses away their fortune but alot of them do. Dude if he is a spoiled athlete he should be humiliated in front of the entire world. I don't care what anyone says...with the way our economy is, hell the world economy, this ass clown just got paid 30 million to play a fucking game. He'll probably get another 5-10 million when he signs his next deal to play a game. That's what 40 million or more? That's more money than 98 percent of people in the world will ever see.

If he acts like a complete spoiled baby when he's making that much money, he deserves to be humiliated more than once.

jack sommerset
12-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey all I know is Elway didn't win shit without Shanahan and the same could be said for Shanahan.

Sure Elway has. He was in 3 other Super Bowls before Shanahan made it there. That takes a few wins of shit here and there to accomplish that feat. I'll give more credit to Terrell Davis than Shanahan for those 2 super bowl seasons and especially the Hall of Famer John Elway most of it.