Damn

Wattabasket :wow

Killakobe81
12-07-2010, 11:06 PM
That WAS pretty ...

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2010, 12:43 AM
That WAS pretty ...

ay yo...the more i watch other teams play vs LA...the more I realize our opponents...these niggas ain't doing nothing but auditioning for Phil and Mitch...basically "sign me next to your team please...look...see what I can do".... :lol

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:11 AM
ay yo...the more i watch other teams play vs LA...the more I realize our opponents...these niggas ain't doing nothing but auditioning for Phil and Mitch...basically "sign me next to your team please...look...see what I can do".... :lol

Even though he is a Trojan he would look good in that purp and Yellow ...

He always plays good vs. the Lakers ...? would he do the same vs. Celts, heat and spurs if we got him?

lil_penny
12-08-2010, 01:14 AM
i like nick young, anyone got a vid?

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:15 AM
i like nick young, anyone got a vid?

Watch sports center or NBA gametime this play was THAT good!! amazing body control when you see it in slow-mo ...

j.dizzle
12-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Anyone notice that mofos that were born in LA always play lights out at staples center hahaha..Half their family probably in the crowd..Would be nice if LA tried playing some D this season too.

lil_penny
12-08-2010, 01:20 AM
Watch sports center or NBA gametime this play was THAT good!! amazing body control when you see it in slow-mo ...

damn just checked the box score he had a great night. hopefully they play it on the nba.com highlight!

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Anyone notice that mofos that were born in LA always play lights out at staples center hahaha..Half their family probably in the crowd..Would be nice if LA tried playing some D this season too.

If our defense stays this bad we are in trouble ...but I doubt it will ...

I went in to the season expecting this ...we have made 3 straight Finals ...

BUT when we were playing so well early it was fol's gold that sucked me and many others in. The reality is if we find a way to get HCA even in the west I will be impressed my guess is like the last couple we will not have the best record. And i doubt that we get to avoid the team with a better record than us in the Finals unless Boston gets hurt or takes their foot off the gas and we get hot.

ezau
12-08-2010, 01:28 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vDLULSr18ww/RxlbS6MXZ-I/AAAAAAAAABQ/5q7HMxMJfHk/s1600/WW2

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Killa, we on cruise control. Just enjoy the ride. All these teams are playing their best ball right now, while we just cruise.

No panic here Luva just being honest. True, we don't have Company time Shaq leading us ... But i remember the third leg of the last 3 peat (and even the failed one in 1999) ... some nights we looked just like this. The flip side we wont have shaq come playoff time to "turn it on" ...

I think however our ringless vets Barnes and Blake will step up and shannon has a chance to have a much more prominent role and is playing for a new deal. We will be fine if bynum stays relatively healthy ...if not will be tough to win that 3rd title ...and even if he is healthy a 3 peat is NEVER easy. Was tough on shaq/Kobe, MJ/Pipp and Magic's and Byron's hamstrings exploded on the showtime Lakers at the end of the 80's ...

That is why Pau's sore hammy's give me pause ...

midnightpulp
12-08-2010, 01:35 AM
I've seen enough already to know no one is beating us this year. I just needed to see Kobe play off that knee surgery.

Still looks like shit. Can't guard anybody.

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Still looks like shit. Can't guard anybody.

That is overstating he is getting beat at times but no one is "torching" him ...

But whatever makes you happy ...

Ghazi
12-08-2010, 01:47 AM
"cruise control" doesnt fly when Kobe/Odom/Pau are playing 36 minutes+.

I think the defense will get better though..

midnightpulp
12-08-2010, 01:48 AM
That is overstating he is getting beat at times but no one is "torching" him ...

But whatever makes you happy ...

You're gonna have to accept that Kobe Bryant is not a machine, not immortal; he didn't descend from Mt. Olympus to play basketball with mere mortals, and that the wear and tear he's endured over the course of 15 seasons is starting to affect him. He doesn't have the same lateral quickness he once did, he gambles a lot more, which is usually a sign of fatigue, and he doesn't close as fast.

Currently, he's an average defender at best.

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 03:00 AM
You're gonna have to accept that Kobe Bryant is not a machine, not immortal; he didn't descend from Mt. Olympus to play basketball with mere mortals, and that the wear and tear he's endured over the course of 15 seasons is starting to affect him. He doesn't have the same lateral quickness he once did, he gambles a lot more, which is usually a sign of fatigue, and he doesn't close as fast.

Currently, he's an average defender at best.

I agree with most of this ...
But I disagree that he is just average ...
He has lost more than a step, but when a stop is needed he is better than just average ... but again ...since you are the all knowing, impartial and completely objective on all things Lakers ESPECIALLY Kobe i will defer to BOTH yours and Harlem's analysus of Kobe. :toast

Darkwaters
12-08-2010, 03:02 AM
YouTube clip?

lefty
12-08-2010, 09:30 AM
YouTube clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPBjucQBdA

Chieflion
12-08-2010, 09:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/blhOpl.png

LMAO.

BoricuaCJA
12-08-2010, 11:31 AM
lol @ Brian Scalabrine.

duncan228
12-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Nick Young’s spectacular 360 layup (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/08/nick-youngs-spectacular-360-layup/)
Kurt Helin

Nick Young — son of Los Angeles that he is — lights it up every time he comes home. He put up 30 on the Lakers Tuesday.

None more spectacular than the 360-layup he had in the first half. Young’s been working on that.

“I’ve been practicing that for a while,” he said. “Just going to the gym, some 360 in the air, keep doing layups. I seen the opportunity, I thought Lamar (Odom) was going to jump or take a charge, and I would try to spin off him.”

Instead, you get this.

ePjU37gY2J4

IronMexican
12-08-2010, 03:15 PM
USC greats doing what they do.

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 03:34 PM

What? Take illegel handouts? Murder white women? Or choke when they get to the pros? (Save Troy Polamalu who is a stud with a girly voice)

LOL?

Im a Bruin and u$C week just passed ...just f'n witcha ... great play, bottom-line ...

IronMexican
12-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Son, USC puts out some great football pro's. Sam Baker, Sed Ellis, Maualuga, even Keith Rivers is playing good.

Darkwaters
12-08-2010, 04:32 PM

USC greats? As in plural? The list earlier in the thread wasn't all that great:

OJ Mayo
Taj Gibson
Demar Derozan
Brian Scalabrine

I'm not knocking USC, but they're not exactly producing major numbers of significant NBA talent.

IronMexican
12-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Sarcasm, brah.

BanditHiro
12-09-2010, 01:33 AM
great shot