PDA

View Full Version : With two wins in a row, Lakers are back to juggernaut status

21_Dickings
12-08-2010, 01:09 AM
It's good to be back on track, even though we never really got off track, the champs were simply bored and coasted. Sure, we lost 4 straight, but those games will be meaningless come April when we're ahead in the conference standings by 5-10 games.

I'm also thrilled to see a return of defense to Lakerland. They forced 17 TOs tonight, and Kobe Bryant, whose health has returned, is now in "Doberman" mode. Good luck scoring on him. He singlehandedly locked down the Wizard's perimeter tonight.

And remember, Spurs and Mavs fans, Bynum looms. Once he steps back onto the court, your sack of shit teams are fucked :bking

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Nope. We dont look great right now, but neither did spurs vs. Twlves or Mavs vs. Warriors ...

It's much too early to get overly concerned ... Come May and june how much we won this game by means little ...

Props to NicK Young he is a great scorer ...

21_Dickings
12-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Nope. We dont look great right now, but neither did spurs vs. Twlves or Mavs vs. Warriors ...

It's much too early to get overly concerned ... Come May and june how much we won this game by means little ...

I disagree. We were in championship form tonight. We could've won this game by 20, but Kobe didn't feel like it. He wanted the game close so he'd have a reason to score 30 and move up on the ppg leaders list.

Gasol played 42 minutes, which Kobe wanted as well. This way he can get more burn, increase his stamina, and not complain about being "fatigued" when he has to play a significant amount of minutes.

NRHector
12-08-2010, 01:21 AM
It's good to be back on track, even though we never really got off track, the champs were simply bored and coasted. Sure, we lost 4 straight, but those games will be meaningless come April when we're ahead in the conference standings by 5-10 games.

I'm also thrilled to see a return of defense to Lakerland. They forced 17 TOs tonight, and Kobe Bryant, whose health has returned, is now in "Doberman" mode. Good luck scoring on him. He singlehandedly locked down the Wizard's perimeter tonight.

And remember, Spurs and Mavs fans, Bynum looms. Once he steps back onto the court, your sack of shit teams are fucked :bking:rollin

ezau
12-08-2010, 01:23 AM
By beating two scrub teams such as the Queens and Wizards, the Lakers are already favorites to win the title.:wakeup

Killakobe81
12-08-2010, 01:24 AM
I disagree. We were in championship form tonight. We could've won this game by 20, but Kobe didn't feel like it. He wanted the game close so he'd have a reason to score 30 and move up on the ppg leaders list.

Gasol played 42 minutes, which Kobe wanted as well. This way he can get more burn, increase his stamina, and not complain about being "fatigued" when he has to play a significant amount of minutes.

LOL trolls ...
Point is i dont even mind. i enjoy the sarcasm and you have every right to be. Right now we don't look like champs ...but we have the banner and the trophy to prove it. until someone takes four from us in may or June i will remain calm like my HOF coach ... :toast

21_Dickings
12-08-2010, 01:27 AM
By beating two scrub teams such as the Queens and Wizards, the Lakers are already favorites to win the title.:wakeup

Excellent take, grey named Spurfan.

Lakers are back. The 4 game skid might as well have happened 20 years ago. We were fuckin' surgical out there tonight. Kobe was gritting his teeth, foaming at the mouth, the light of the LA moon transforming him into a Doberman, and he locked those hotshot Wizard guards the fuck up. They couldn't score on him.

Enjoy 17-3 while it lasts, because in one month, you're gonna be underneath us, getting plugged missionary style.

ezau
12-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Excellent take, grey named Spurfan.

Lakers are back. The 4 game skid might as well have happened 20 years ago. We were fuckin' surgical out there tonight. Kobe was gritting his teeth, foaming at the mouth, the light of the LA moon transforming him into a Doberman, and he locked those hotshot Wizard guards the fuck up. They couldn't score on him.

Enjoy 17-3 while it lasts, because in one month, you're gonna be underneath us, getting plugged missionary style.

Welcome grey-named Laker fan. You guys got skunked when you fell down four in a row. There's no escaping it

Darkwaters
12-08-2010, 01:47 AM

And remember, Spurs and Mavs fans, Bynum looms. Once he steps back onto the court, your sack of shit teams are fucked :bking

Wins against the dominating Kings (4-15) and amazing Wizards (6-14) ensures absolute title defense.

Championship :lobt2:

The Lakers have exhibited a dominating presence winning games against winning teams such as the:

Bulls (11-8)
Suns (11-10)

These amazing teams have an incredible combined record of 22-18

Don't worry about every other game against a winning team:

Nuggets (13-7) (L) 112-118
Suns (11-10) (L) 116-121
Jazz (16-6) (L) 96-102
Pacers (10-9) (L) 92-95

Grueling schedule you have there...all those wins definitely mean SOMETHING, right?!

Cry Havoc
12-08-2010, 01:50 AM
:lol @ this thread

Frenzy
12-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Wins against the dominating Kings (4-15) and amazing Wizards (6-14) ensures absolute title defense.

Championship :lobt2:

The Lakers have exhibited a dominating presence winning games against winning teams such as the:

Bulls (11-8)
Suns (11-10)

These amazing teams have an incredible combined record of 22-18

Don't worry about every other game against a winning team:

Nuggets (13-7) (L) 112-118
Suns (11-10) (L) 116-121
Jazz (16-6) (L) 96-102
Pacers (10-9) (L) 92-95

Grueling schedule you have there...all those wins definitely mean SOMETHING, right?!

:lol

Andrew trynone is back!

SourCandy
12-08-2010, 11:25 AM

Andrew trynone is back!

:ihit

:(

Agloco
12-08-2010, 11:27 AM
:lol @ this thread

This.

lol W2 - Queens, Whizzies

lol Juggernaut

Mike-in-brazil
12-08-2010, 03:37 PM
man your a laker fan 2 wins in a row is like an hour
a championship is like weather to us.

21 !?!?:wakeup

nkdlunch
12-08-2010, 03:40 PM
LMAO making Nick Young look like Isiah

what's next? Make Beno look like Pistol Pete?

nkdlunch
12-08-2010, 03:42 PM

Nick Young is a damn scrub. Lakers have shitty perimeter defenders IMO

BlackSwordsMan
12-08-2010, 04:04 PM
laker troll - 1
spur fan who fell for the trap - 0

Cry Havoc
12-08-2010, 04:31 PM
This.

lol W2 - Queens, Whizzies

lol Juggernaut

Not laughing at the OP, sorry.

laker troll - 1