PDA

View Full Version : Horry on Suns' Strategy for stopping the SPURS!

LilMissSPURfect
05-26-2005, 09:21 AM
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050522/i/r2884998388.jpg

:elephant :elephant

Clandestino
05-26-2005, 09:24 AM
i love it how our players talk to ref when they disagree with fouls... they don't yell and scream.. they come up to them all serious and shit...

bonesinaz
05-26-2005, 09:35 AM
I am a total hypocrit.

When Rob was on the Lakers, I hated his guts. Now I love him. Absolutely love him. :)

Slomo
05-26-2005, 09:39 AM
I am a total hypocrit.

When Rob was on the Lakers, I hated his guts. Now I love him. Absolutely love him. :) :lol I'm with you on this one!

P.S. Good one LilMissSPURfect (http://member.php?u=42)!

ObiwanGinobili
05-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I am a total hypocrit.

When Rob was on the Lakers, I hated his guts. Now I love him. Absolutely love him. :)

nah, I always felt he was wrong for the Lakers. He was the only guy on the team i didn't hate, althouhg i did hate it when he was playing good against us.. that sucked..... but i remebver thinking he wasn't a huge pinhead like the rest of the organization and he deserved better.
Thankgoodness he came here !

LilMissSPURfect
05-26-2005, 10:12 AM
:lol I'm with you on this one!

P.S. Good one LilMissSPURfect (http://member.php?u=42)!

thanks...

just something to keep us busy till saturday
:-)

Jimcs50
05-26-2005, 11:50 AM
I hated him in 95 playoffs, absolutely hated his guts. I hated Rodman even more for not guarding him on the perimeter.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Don't feel bad. Most sports fans have incredible capacity for forgiveness when a guy starts playing for them. Hell, I stopped hating Barkley after a decade because he was the only TV analyst who seemed to realize how damn good the Spurs were. Although I never did stop hating Rodman. Hated him because they traded Elliot for him, and still hate him for no showing in that Rockets series.

GoSpurs21
05-26-2005, 12:09 PM
I was disappointed in Horry last year, but I always thought he would be great for the Spurs, but he has far exceeded my expectations this year

sbsquared
05-26-2005, 12:30 PM
I heard a post-game interview with him a few days ago and he commented on how fun it was to be on a good team. He said "I had that with Houston and now with San Antonio." Bill Schoening remarked "I notice how you just passed by the Lakers." Robert laughed and kept going.

Has anyone else noticed how much more relaxed Horry looks now - he looks like he's genuinely having fun. He never looked like that on the Laker's bench! I also remember him commenting on how different the Spurs were when he attended his first Tim Duncan bowl-a-thon. He couldn't believe how much the Spurs players genuinely liked each other and how they enjoyed hanging out with each other on their free time. He said it was never like that in LA.

I'm happy for Robert and even happier for the Spurs! Thanks Robert for doing what you do best - hit the clutch shots!!

samikeyp
05-26-2005, 12:31 PM
I am a total hypocrit.

When Rob was on the Lakers, I hated his guts. Now I love him. Absolutely love him.

Me too, also with Houston in '95. That is the NBA though. :)