PDA

View Full Version : The leader of the Lakers with another clutch shot...

Gutter92
12-09-2010, 01:06 AM
:lmao @ Kobe's face when he saw Fisher wasn't passing it to him :lmao

Don't know what was more clutch, the steal by Artest or the layup tbh..

Gutter92
12-09-2010, 01:12 AM
So Duncan surpassed in scoring one of the most Chicken Shit Centers In NBA History in Captain David Robinson.

In light of this, the 1st question posed by Koolaid is whose scoring feat is more impressive and why?

Duncan scores 20,921 in 13 seasons with 3159 assists along the way and since the Spurs basically have only a couple of ‘elite’ players in it’s history, the only player he really had to surpass was David chicken shit Robinson for the honor. In all-time NBA scoring today Duncan just barely cracks the top 30 in scoring while Kobe is number 12 all-time and getting ready to pass John Havilicek within the next 2 games for the 11th ALL-TIME spot.

Side note Kobe will be 6th all-time after this season.

Kobe on the other hand scores 26351 in 14 seasons ( with 4861 assists) and surpasses the current NBA Logo in Jerry West, along with a number of all-time great players ( such as Kareem, Magic, Wilt, Shaq, Baylor, etc). Now since it’s holiday season let me be generous…I will subtract Kobe’s rookie season numbers ( 539 points and 91 assists) to make the number of years even with Duncan , Kobe still outscores and assists Timmy by a universal light year.

The 2nd question is:

If Kobe is as selfish as Spur fan says then why is it that as a shooting guard ( whose job it is to shoot the ball) all-time Kobe has close to two-thousand more assists than Timmy Duncan. That’s right almost two-thousand more assists. Now we can understand why Timmy trails in points but surely with all the shooters Timmy’s had in his career and as a big man with his great passing ability and likelihood of double teams one would think that Duncan wouldn’t trail Kobe as badly as he does in assists.

I conducted a non-biased poll and at an almost 20:1 ratio people said it should be much easier for a center to rack up the assists.
Therefore the final question and answer would be:

Who’s really more selfish and who’s most productive… The scoring / assist numbers speak for themselves. As a first option of his title teams one would expect Duncan to lead Kobe, if not in points then surely in assists.

This is a huge indictment on Duncan’s legacy…and once again thanks to Kobe, he seems to love pissin on Kimmy…

:lmao

crc21209
12-09-2010, 01:13 AM
So Duncan surpassed in scoring one of the most Chicken Shit Centers In NBA History in Captain David Robinson.

In light of this, the 1st question posed by Koolaid is whose scoring feat is more impressive and why?

Duncan scores 20,921 in 13 seasons with 3159 assists along the way and since the Spurs basically have only a couple of ‘elite’ players in it’s history, the only player he really had to surpass was David chicken shit Robinson for the honor. In all-time NBA scoring today Duncan just barely cracks the top 30 in scoring while Kobe is number 12 all-time and getting ready to pass John Havilicek within the next 2 games for the 11th ALL-TIME spot.

Kobe on the other hand scores 26351 in 14 seasons ( with 4861 assists) and surpasses the current NBA Logo in Jerry West, along with a number of all-time great players ( such as Kareem, Magic, Wilt, Shaq, Baylor, etc). Now since it’s holiday season let me be generous…I will subtract Kobe’s rookie season numbers ( 539 points and 91 assists) to make the number of years even with Duncan , Kobe still outscores and assists Timmy by a universal light year.

The 2nd question is:

If Kobe is as selfish as Spur fan says then why is it that as a shooting guard ( whose job it is to shoot the ball) all-time Kobe has close to two-thousand more assists than Timmy Duncan. That’s right almost two-thousand more assists. Now we can understand why Timmy trails in points but surely with all the shooters Timmy’s had in his career and as a big man with his great passing ability and likelihood of double teams one would think that Duncan wouldn’t trail Kobe as badly as he does in assists.

I conducted a non-biased poll and at an almost 20:1 ratio people said it should be much easier for a center to rack up the assists.

Who’s really more selfish and who’s most productive… The scoring / assist numbers speak for themselves. As a first option of his title teams one would expect Duncan to lead Kobe, if not in points then surely in assists.

This is a huge indictment on Duncan’s legacy…and once again thanks to Kobe, he seems to love pissin on Kimmy…

They see me trollin', they hatin'.....

Texas_Ranger
12-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Are we gonna see that piece of shit in every single thread faggot??

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Are we gonna see that piece of shit in every single thread faggot??

The 2nd question is:

ElNono
12-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Why yall so mean to me?

http://johngushue.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451f25369e20120a9449f3b970b-800wi