PDA

View Full Version : Who else feels bad for lakaluva?

djohn2oo8
12-09-2010, 02:06 AM
He used to have a decent case for being an effective troll, but is now obsessed with Duncan. Damn shame too, nobody is on anyone's mind like that unless they gave em' a good fuck. Bouncing pennies off men's asses was probably the tipping point for him

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 02:08 AM
Luva dont need no sympathy...that Nigga got like 17 rings...;-)

Yorae
12-09-2010, 02:17 AM
He's like gollum to the 17th power. Imagine the magnitude of obsession.

djohn2oo8
12-09-2010, 02:20 AM
He's takin his talents or lack thereof beyond the NBA forum to the whole site lol

Gutter92
12-09-2010, 02:28 AM
Luva dont need no sympathy...that Nigga got like 17 rings...;-)

:lmao

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5318867/2/istockphoto_5318867-pakistani-man-with-rings.jpg

DesignatedT
12-09-2010, 02:29 AM
lol its pretty bad tbh. he used to be somewhat effective.

IronMexican
12-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Duncan shtick, as well as the Spurs stuff is pretty bad

____ suck Ass threads were good, though all fanbases made them.

BUMP
12-09-2010, 02:38 AM
tbh, lakaluva's just copying my schtick, tbh pretty much everyone has.

I'm the Joe Walsh of the NBA Forum. Everyone's mimicked one of my schticks to some degree

Kai
12-09-2010, 03:18 AM
lakaluva is the face of all Laker fans on this site, whether they like it or not.

TE
12-09-2010, 03:26 AM
lakaluva is the face of all Laker fans on this site, whether they like it or not.

Yeah I concur. :toast

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Lakaluva uses a predictable and amateur schtick that has somehow taken over the forum, now that a lot of us don't care anymore..it certainly does still work..there are so many threads that are made in retaliation to a Lakaluva thread, it's obvious that he's getting what he wants, despite using such a shitty technique..

ElNono
12-09-2010, 08:39 AM
What's with needing wingmen now, too? I recall when luva took on the shit talking on his own, without needing to gang it up with Kool/Cubby/H2B... probably a reflection of how poor his material has been lately...

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 09:05 AM
What's with needing wingmen now, too? I recall when luva took on the shit talking on his own, without needing to gang it up with Kool/Cubby/H2B... probably a reflection of how poor his material has been lately...

game recognizes game...I'm a muthafucking monster and my skills are fully utilized....:lol

Trainwreck2100
12-09-2010, 09:18 AM
the only game you runnin is chutes and ladders, I'll give you a minute to look that up

lefty
12-09-2010, 09:33 AM
I dont feel bad for LL

Because if I do, then I would feel bad for all the bandwagon douchebag Laker fanbase

I dont want to do that

hater
12-09-2010, 09:36 AM
he is the Kobe Bryant of the NBA forum

some nights is the hero but most night shoots 4-26

plus he's mad that Duncan has lasted so long and Kobe is already breaking down

lefty
12-09-2010, 09:59 AM
He is the King of jinx threads though

JamStone
12-09-2010, 11:16 AM
You starting a thread about him demonstrates he's still at least somewhat of an effective troll, at least for some.

history2b
12-09-2010, 12:53 PM

I am definitely ok with that.

btw you guys take this website waaaaaay too seriously. Step out into the real sometime for a reality check.

ohmwrecker
12-09-2010, 04:08 PM
I am definitely ok with that.

btw you guys take this website waaaaaay too seriously. Step out into the real sometime for a reality check.

You should start a thread about it . . . "step into the real" . . . holy shit.

greyforest
12-09-2010, 04:13 PM
lakaluva has over fifteen thousand posts on the spurstalk forums

LMAO

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:14 PM
You've had a full 24 hours to think of what it means to be a Spurs fan to you ohm...

How's that coming along?

LnGrrrR
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM
:blahI am much more important than you all here!:blahYou take this website too seriously!:blahDo your homework!:blah

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM
lakaluva has over fifteen thousand posts on the spurstalk forums

LMAO

And each one of them is individually more funny than all your 1500 combined.

Think about that before you decide to post again.

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Important?

No, I can just separate what is important from what is not.

Can't say the same for most of the posters on this forum. It really should be called AddictsTalk.com

Gold Tooth Carl
12-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Important?

No, I can just separate what is important from what is not.

Can't say the same for most of the posters on this forum. It really should be called AddictsTalk.com

Step up ya game pimpy, that comeback was of Mavfan proportions..and btw this thread delivers

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Step up ya game pimpy, that comeback was of Mavfan proportions..and btw this thread delivers

No worries,

the delusional folk around here often confuse my honest admissions to be attempts at "smack talk."

It wasn't. It was just the truth. I've been posting on nba boards for years and have never seen a breed of weirdos like the ones here.

ElNono
12-09-2010, 04:30 PM
It wasn't. It was just the truth. I've been posting on nba boards for years and have never seen a breed of weirdos like the ones here.

tbh, you can leave anytime you want...

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:34 PM
tbh, you can leave anytime you want...

I spend little time here as it is and thoroughly enjoy the company of Luva, Cullie and Kool.

I just never realized the sheer number of fragile Spurs fans with Laker broom sticks lodged up their ass in permanent discomfort. You'd think we all raped their mothers and sisters with the level of derangement found amongst the flock.

midnightpulp
12-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Please ban midnightpulp :cry

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:36 PM
No pleads were made.

That was just a suggestion in the thread about forum improvement.

history2b
12-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Did you google irony and coincidence?

I expect a thorough explanation in your own words by 5pm CST....

midnightpulp
12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
No pleads were made.

That was just a suggestion in the thread about forum improvement.

We also had an improvement when your thread making privileges were taken away.

LnGrrrR
12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I spend little time here as it is and thoroughly enjoy the company of Luva, Cullie and Kool.

I just never realized the sheer number of fragile Spurs fans with Laker broom sticks lodged up their ass in permanent discomfort. You'd think we all raped their mothers and sisters with the level of derangement found amongst the flock.

LOL worst troll ever

ElNono
12-09-2010, 04:41 PM

More like you live vicariously through them. Do you actually have a personality?

Is that your best 'basketball-analysis'? GTFO

ElNono
12-09-2010, 04:43 PM
http://images.jkcreativephotography.com/MotivationalPosters/wingman.jpg

LnGrrrR
12-09-2010, 04:43 PM
But truth be told, I found with much distaste that yonder Spurs fan viciously derided my mother! And I was appalled, frankly, by the lack of class and taste. Thankfully, Kool, Luva and Culburn soon arrived with great fanfare, and their elegance can not be overstated. And what delicious cocks! My, my.

noob cake
12-09-2010, 04:44 PM
lulu is not a real troll, adorable at best

midnightpulp
12-09-2010, 04:47 PM
More like you live vicariously through them. Do you actually have a personality?

Is that your best 'basketball-analysis'? GTFO

Lol.

History2b: "I love the game of basketball and I put the game before any team or players. I came here for spirited, invigorating, and objective basketball discussion."

(proceeds to start multiple threads denigrating Duncan or sucking the Lakers collective cock)

(thread making privileges revoked)

Seriously, history2b is one of the all-time worst basketball message board posters. Hated on the ESPN boards for years, even by his own fanbase. Tried to appeal to Lakersground, got regulated. So after all those failures, it's natural that he would find kindred spirits in fucktarded outcasts like Luva and Kool.

JayTheClown
12-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Speaking of Luva I saw him last week working down a street. I yelled for him, but he didn't even take the time to respond to me. Smug bitch.
I got his picture though

http://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/Portfolio-The-Best/your-favorites/The-Crosser/976899925_BsyAt-M.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Lol.

History2b: "I love the game of basketball and I put the game before any team or players. I came here for spirited, invigorating, and objective basketball discussion."

(proceeds to start multiple threads denigrating Duncan or sucking the Lakers collective cock)

(thread making privileges revoked)

Seriously, history2b is one of the all-time worst basketball message board posters. Hated on the ESPN boards for years, even by his own fanbase. Tried to appeal to Lakersground, got regulated. So after all those failures, it's natural that he would find kindred spirits in fucktarded outcasts like Luva and Kool.

Mid...tbh...I got you , Cry Havoc, LNGrrr, and many many others foaming and frothing at your dick sucking mouths...you niggas be thinking bout me on the Kool...I'm gonna tell it real talk....you've never heard any true blue Laker fans asking for anyone to be banned or pinked...Us niggas we don't think like that...partly because he the fucking Champs but mainly because we got fucking balls holding up our dicks...Hell go back and check Kori Ellis posts...she even said that me and Luva never complain to her not a once...we real niggas over here...You Ho's been playing this crying game and shit and then trying to act like you real men...You niggas betta get lost we see through all your bullshit and bitchassness...:lol

LnGrrrR
12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
partly because he the fucking Champs but mainly because we got fucking balls holding up our dicks

If your balls are holding up your dick, you should really get that checked out at a doctor. That's not how it's supposed to look.

...Hell go back and check Kori Ellis posts...she even said that me and Luva never complain to her not a once

You want a fucking cookie?

frodo
12-09-2010, 09:11 PM
feel bad for him, feel good for the world.

Gold Tooth Carl
12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
.because we got fucking balls holding up our dicks...Hell go back and check Kori Ellis posts...she even said that me and Luva never complain to her not a once...we real niggas over here...

It's a damn shame Sheila doesn't remember about the sex change, probably because the last trick you was with Ike Turner'ed yo ass, that you caught amnesia. I told ya dumb ass NOT to catch feelings 4 a nigga

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 09:15 PM
If your balls are holding up your dick, you should really get that checked out at a doctor. That's not how it's supposed to look.

You want a fucking cookie?

yes I want a fucking cookie but not a so-papilla or fried ice cream a real fucking American legit Oatmeal and Raisin cookie.... :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 09:17 PM
It's a damn shame Sheila doesn't remember about the sex change, probably because the last trick you was with Ike Turner'ed yo ass, that you caught amnesia. I told ya dumb ass NOT to catch feelings 4 a nigga

if you gonna try and see me come with some game you're one lame sob...none of that shit I take as a diss...come hard or go home...:lol and right now your shit is plastic dog...:lol

Gold Tooth Carl
12-09-2010, 09:21 PM
if you gonna try and see me come with some game you're one lame sob...none of that shit I take as a diss...come hard or go home...:lol and right now your shit is plastic dog...:lol

And wash out that sandy vagina, don't need you smellin like luva, i gots money to make

DieHardSpursFan1537
12-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Speaking of Luva I saw him last week working down a street. I yelled for him, but he didn't even take the time to respond to me. Smug bitch.
I got his picture though

http://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/Portfolio-The-Best/your-favorites/The-Crosser/976899925_BsyAt-M.jpg
:lmao

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Old school!