PDA

View Full Version : How to raise the bar?

Double-Up
12-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Don't post in a lakaluva thread, he's just baiting you fucks since he has no life and gets pleasure from the attention. Simple as that...

JamStone
12-09-2010, 12:13 PM
don't start a thread about lakaluva claiming his trolling isn't working...

cobbler
12-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Anybody blaming Luva for all the BS seriously needs to take a look in the mirror.

Double-Up
12-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I find it funny the ST arcade championship is saying someone else doesn't have a life tbh

I have a lot free time at work...don't hate nigga.

Quit Hatin'
12-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Forgot how this place reacts after the lakers win at the buzzer.

JamStone
12-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Here's a sincere suggestion.

When someone makes fun of your team or even you, realize it's just the internet and don't take it personally. It's really not that deep. And if someone somehow really enrages you as a poster, don't be too proud to go namlock and use the ignore feature. Really. If someone on a messageboard can get to you that much, you really should use the igg button.

BUMP
12-09-2010, 12:45 PM
or you can be like whottt and kill yourself over the internet (allegedly according to thispego using that story to get people banned).

crofl I love how the dookie crew uses that as JT giving out whottt's name as a defense to the whole thing.

As if the notion of a 40 yr old killing himself over the internet after being bullied by a kid who lives hours away isn't completely ridiculous

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Here's a sincere suggestion.

When someone makes fun of your team or even you, realize it's just the internet and don't take it personally. It's really not that deep. And if someone somehow really enrages you as a poster, don't be too proud to go namlock and use the ignore feature. Really. If someone on a messageboard can get to you that much, you really should use the igg button.

too late...Midget done already went into cyber meltdown mode...he's playing in his poop now...

frodo
12-09-2010, 08:30 PM
just leach all rockets fans the fucks out and the bar is automatically raised.

Gutter92
12-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Another booty call thread. Although this one woke up early in the morning with the dick on his mind. He even was willing to set aside a few moments to interrupt his obsessive game playing to get fucked. Guess I'll meet him on my lunch break.
:lmao

midnightpulp
12-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Another booty call thread. Although this one woke up early in the morning with the dick on his mind. He even was willing to set aside a few moments to interrupt his obsessive game playing to get fucked. Guess I'll meet him on my lunch break.

So you admit to being a homosexual?

Took you long enough.

Jose Canseco
12-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Guess I'll meet him on my lunch break.

http://www.myspaceimagecodes.net/images/46228746.gif

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 08:32 AM
So you admit to being a homosexual?

Took you long enough.

why you askin? just saying....:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

don't worry midget you gonna get your turn....

Koolaid_Man
12-10-2010, 08:35 AM
I have a lot free time at work...don't hate nigga.

didn't know Wal-mart had internet kiosks? :lol