PDA

View Full Version : It had to happen eventually...

RandomGuy
12-09-2010, 03:47 PM
I have always said that conservatives are just incapable of being really funny, and have never had anything pierce that bubble.

Until now.

http://www.imao.us/index.php/about/

IMAO (In My Arrogant Opinion) is a humorous blog started by me, Frank J., back on July 9th, 2002. It is a funny website that is mainly about politics because politics is funny. If you do not find this blog funny, then obviously you are reading it wrong because many other people find it funny. There may, in fact, be something wrong with you. You should have a doctor look at you to make sure it’s not fatal.

If you are not dying of a humor-inhibiting disease, then you should find much happiness from reading IMAO. A good place to start is the essay Nuke the Moon which is one of IMAO’s most popular pieces. Then you can check out what’s on the front page which is updated multiple times daily by me or the other IMAO bloggers. You can also have fun looking through the archives (listed on the right sidebar) or Google search (left sidebar) for a particular topic. There’s so much humor on IMAO that it seems extremely stupid to offer it all for free, but lucky for you we are very stupid.

They even have t-shirts.

IMAO's Top Ten
U.S. Military slogans.

10. We don't like collateral damage, but it helps to stay the **** out of your way.

9. Total destruction in 30 minutes or the next one is free.

8. Often mistaken for the wrath of God.

7. We kill foreigner so you don't have to.

6. If everything is exploding around you, that's probably us.

5. Dictator got you down? Ask about our new "regime change" policy!

4. Just point at what you want dead.

3. Trying to win hearts and minds, but willing to splatter them if necessary.

2. When it absolutely positively has to be destroyed overnight.

1. We're here from the government, and we're here to kill you.

They have similar t-shirts for the UN and Democrat party.
http://www.thoseshirts.com/blogshirts.html

Merry Christmas, assholes. :p: Don't say this libtard never did anything for you.

Duff McCartney
12-09-2010, 04:10 PM
7. We kill foreigner so you don't have to.

oxKCPjcvbys

What do they got against Foreigner?