PDA

View Full Version : With 4 games left, what do you predict the final playoff seedings to look like?

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2010, 04:52 PM
AFC:

1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chiefs
5. Ravens
6. Jets

Colts run the able, Jags finish 9-7 and miss out

NFC:

1. Falcons
2. Packers
3. Eagles
4. Rams
5. Saints
6. Giants

Bears finish 9-7, miss out.

Blake
12-09-2010, 05:06 PM
neh, I think Jags in, Colts out.

everything else looks about right.

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Jags last 4: Oak, @Ind, Was, @Hou...I think they lose both roadies

Colts last 4: @Ten, Jax, @Oak, Ten...Titans can't beat anybody, see the Colts running the table.

Phillip
12-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Jags will lose to the Raiders. Book it.

Blake
12-09-2010, 05:30 PM

Colts last 4: @Ten, Jax, @Oak, Ten...Titans can't beat anybody, see the Colts running the table.

Mojo Drew might get 300 yards against Indy. So might DmF/MBush.

The Gemini Method
12-09-2010, 05:34 PM

With the way the Colts have been playing, I don't know if they'll run the tables. I would say; best case scenario is 3-1 with the loss coming to either Oakland or Jacksonville. There can't be much confidence on the Colts righting the ship. They've lost whats made them the Colts this season and that's a hole that will be really difficult to climb out of down the final stretch of the reg. season. I see Jax maintaining the course and taking the division in a surprise run to the playoffs.

LakerHater
12-09-2010, 08:17 PM
NFC:
Falcons
Bears
Eagles
Rams
Saints
Giants

AFC:
Patriots
Steelers
Chiefs
Jaguars
Jets
Ravens

DAF86
12-09-2010, 08:39 PM
NFC-

Falcons
Bears
Giants
Rams
Saints
Eagles

Giants over Eagles / Saints over Rams
Saints over Falcons / Bears over Giants
Saints over Bears

AFC-

Patriots
Steelers
Chiefs
Jaguars
Ravens
Jets

Ravens over Jaguars / Jets over Chiefs
Steelers over Ravens / Patriots over Jets
Patriots over Steelers

Superbowl

Patriots over Saints

Pelicans78
12-11-2010, 11:08 AM
I don't see the Saints going to the Super Bowl this season unless their defense can get back to their early season form. The CBs are getting torched and Scott Shanle is the worst LB in the history of the NFL. I wish the team would bench him.

Pelicans78
12-11-2010, 11:09 AM
AFC

Pats
Steelers
Chiefs
Colts
Jets
Ravens

NFC

Falcons
Bears
Eagles
Seahawks
Saints
Giants

mojorizen7
12-11-2010, 02:27 PM
AFC:

1. Patriots
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chiefs
5. Ravens
6. Jets

Colts run the able, Jags finish 9-7 and miss out

NFC:

1. Falcons
2. Packers
3. Eagles
4. Rams
5. Saints
6. Giants

Bears finish 9-7, miss out.

I would agree with this....and be thrilled as a fan of St Lou. Unfortunately the only team we'd have a chance of beating is NY. Chicago is the other team we could beat,but like you said,they likely won't get in. Rams simply dont have the offensive output yet to keep up with teams like the Falcons,Saints,Eagles,Packers etc...

My SB pick in preseason was Ravens over Packers. Its looking shaky with the Falcons and Saints coming on,but I'm sticking with it despite the injuries mounting in GB.

I wonder,does Lovie Smith get canned if they don't get in?

DeadlyDynasty
12-11-2010, 02:49 PM
btw I meant to say Chicago would finish 10-6, and lose the tiebreaker to the G-men. I doubt da bears go winless in their last 4

DeadlyDynasty
12-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I would agree with this....and be thrilled as a fan of St Lou. Unfortunately the only team we'd have a chance of beating is NY. Chicago is the other team we could beat,but like you said,they likely won't get in. Rams simply dont have the offensive output yet to keep up with teams like the Falcons,Saints,Eagles,Packers etc...

My SB pick in preseason was Ravens over Packers. Its looking shaky with the Falcons and Saints coming on,but I'm sticking with it despite the injuries mounting in GB.

I wonder,does Lovie Smith get canned if they don't get in?

If the Bears go 0-4 to finish the year I say he loses his job. 10-6 and missing the playoffs might be just enough to save him.

tbh I love what Bradford and the Rams have done this year but I can't see them beating any of those teams in the playoffs.
My preseason pick was Ravens over Giants...both of those teams are insane when they wanna be, but they're too schizo to be trusted right now.

dirk4mvp
12-11-2010, 08:06 PM
the only way the Colts are in is if Peyton activates god mode.

DeadlyDynasty
12-11-2010, 08:18 PM
the only way the Colts are in is if Peyton activates god mode.

They control their own destiny and play teams with a combined record of 18-19 to close out...they'll be fine. Most likely 3rd seed too, imo

DeadlyDynasty
12-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Jags will lose to the Raiders. Book it.

Good call :tu