PDA

View Full Version : Lebron bashes ESPN Analyst

lefty
12-09-2010, 05:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/LeBron-James-bashes-Trent-Dilfer-on-Twitter?urn=nfl-293762

The Gemini Method
12-09-2010, 05:09 PM
lol @ Charlemagne...

TheMACHINE
12-09-2010, 05:09 PM
he's a sensitive prick.

ElNono
12-09-2010, 05:10 PM
Wait, that wasn't part of the contract?

8FOR!3
12-09-2010, 05:32 PM
LOL, LeBron picks the only decent ESPN analyst of football to insult. Good one. But then again, Trent Dilfer's a 1x pro bowl QB who won his team a Super Bowl. Who the fuck is LeBron to mention Dilfer's name? Just something to think about...

Fact is, as a Cowboys fan, I watched us pick apart Peyton Manning last week, there's something to be said about that. I'm not saying he's done or overrated, but if he's getting criticism right now, it's because he's been earning it the past few weeks.

greyforest
12-09-2010, 06:37 PM
people get on tv and think they can say whatever they want!

crc21209
12-09-2010, 06:49 PM
:lol Dilfer...

DJB
12-09-2010, 07:04 PM
In all fairness, Trent Dilfer is a fucking cocksucker.

TheMACHINE
12-09-2010, 07:05 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/LeBron-James-bashes-Trent-Dilfer-on-Twitter?urn=nfl-293762

LeBron James is a sensitive soul, so sensitive, in fact, that his thin skin extends to other star athletes who are getting criticized. The two-time NBA MVP was watching "SportsCenter" the other night when he saw NFL analyst Trent Dilfer(notes) breaking down Peyton Manning's(notes) recent disappointing performances. As Manning has thrown eight interceptions in three straight losses, Dilfer obviously wasn't too complimentary with his remarks.

So fired up was LeBron about this, that his thoughts stretched out over two Tweets. (140 characters can't hold him!):

1. A man who has self-anointed himself as a king is bashing others for saying things they can't do? Thank goodness Charlemagne has been dead for 1,200 years, because if that dude was alive today and had a Twitter account, he'd probably have a few choice words for "King James." And isn't this the same LeBron who said the Heat were going to win seven titles? Get back to us in 2017 and see how that's working out for you, champ.

2. Of all the people on ESPN's football coverage to bash, LeBron picked Trent Dilfer? I'm not going to say I'm a huge Dilfer fan, but he's easily one of the least offensive people involved with the network's NFL coverage. Chris Berman, Cris Carter, Tedy Bruschi(notes), Matt Millen, Tom Jackson and Cris Carter (yeah, again) work there. Singling out Dilfer is like saying the Heat's early struggles have been because of Mario Chalmers.

3. Dilfer's comments on Manning weren't that off-base. Lord knows LeBron can't take criticism very well, but that doesn't mean it's not well-deserved sometimes. Peyton is playing bad football at the moment. Much of that has to do with injuries and a bad defense, but if Peyton gets the credit when the Colts win, he deserves the blame when the team loses. (And unlike LeBron, I'm sure Peyton is self-aware enough to realize when he's playing poorly.)

4. LeBron is right about one thing: Dilfer couldn't dream of doing what Peyton has done of late. In the last three games, Manning has thrown eight interceptions in three consecutive losses. Dilfer never had such a bad stretch during his 13-year career.

5. Trent Dilfer: one ring. Peyton Manning: one ring. LeBron James: zero rings.

JayTheClown
12-09-2010, 07:35 PM
LOL, LeBron picks the only decent ESPN analyst of football to insult. Good one. But then again, Trent Dilfer's a 1x pro bowl QB who won his team a Super Bowl. Who the fuck is LeBron to mention Dilfer's name? Just something to think about...

Fact is, as a Cowboys fan, I watched us pick apart Peyton Manning last week, there's something to be said about that. I'm not saying he's done or overrated, but if he's getting criticism right now, it's because he's been earning it the past few weeks.

What the fuck :lol, Dilfer didn't win the Ravens shit. The Ravens won a Superbowl in spite of him. Lebron's fuck ass can talk shit to any fuck ass ESPN anaylist he wants to.

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2010, 08:41 PM
In all honesty, Lebron is so classy..defending Peyton Manning, even though they probably don't even have a legit relationship..

:lol This is Ducks' worst nightmare:lmao..

CubanSucks
12-09-2010, 08:50 PM
attention whore prick

anyway it's more like...Peyton Manning 1 ring, Ravens defense with Dilfer happening to be on the team 1 ring, Lebron 0 rings

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 09:13 PM
In all honesty, Lebron is so classy..defending Peyton Manning, even though they probably don't even have a legit relationship..

:lol This is Ducks' worst nightmare:lmao..

Lebron is the epitome and definition of front runner...He's a cowboys, yankees, and lakers fan...Cowboys are shit now he's looking at Mannings jock strap...but I'm sure he'll settle for Brady's...or maybe Vick...Bron has to wait and see who advances first...

HeavyWeight
12-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Lebron is the epitome and definition of front runner...He's a cowboys, yankees, and bulls fan...Cowboys are shit now he's looking at Mannings jock strap...but I'm sure he'll settle for Brady's...or maybe Vick...Bron has to wait and see who advances first...
But he said he was the definition of loyal!

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Lol

rickross
12-10-2010, 07:46 AM
da espn should know who they workin for. Bron jus showin dem boys where they at.

Girasuck
12-10-2010, 09:04 AM
LeBron's on Dilfer's mental note list now.