PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James bashes Trent Dilfer on Twitter

ducks
12-09-2010, 11:48 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/LeBron-James-bashes-Trent-Dilfer-on-Twitter?urn=nfl-293762&print=1

Dilfer's comments on Manning weren't that off-base. Lord knows LeBron can't take criticism very well, but that doesn't mean it's not well-deserved sometimes. Peyton is playing bad football at the moment. Much of that has to do with injuries and a bad defense, but if Peyton gets the credit when the Colts win, he deserves the blame when the team loses. (And unlike LeBron, I'm sure Peyton is self-aware enough to realize when he's playing poorly.)

4. LeBron is right about one thing: Dilfer couldn't dream of doing what Peyton has done of late. In the last three games, Manning has thrown eight interceptions in three consecutive losses. Dilfer never had such a bad stretch during his 13-year career

5. Trent Dilfer: one ring. Peyton Manning: one ring. LeBron James: zero rings.

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2010, 11:50 PM
:lol man, I love you so much..

namlook
12-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Lebron should stick to playing basketball and shut up since every time he opens his mouth he seems to put his foot in it.

Cry Havoc
12-10-2010, 12:20 AM
I think it's funny that the media actually cares what LeBron tweets about.

Cry Havoc
12-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Lebron should stick to playing basketball and shut up since every time he opens his mouth he seems to put his foot in it.

Which is shockingly similar to most 25 year-olds I know, actually.

Flo-Rida
12-10-2010, 12:30 AM

Not Bron Bron's fault the media is on his dick .

robot89
12-10-2010, 12:31 AM
LeBitch needs to stfu...
Dilfer is payed to talk and voice his opinions.

Flo-Rida
12-10-2010, 12:32 AM
LeBitch needs to stfu...
Dilfer is payed to talk and voice his opinions.

So lebron cant have his own ?

robot89
12-10-2010, 12:36 AM
So lebron cant have his own ?
yes he can but
Dilfer point is valid
Lebrons on Dilfer are not and uncalled for
read what he said...

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Lebron is a bitch for defending another athlete?..

Flo-Rida
12-10-2010, 12:41 AM
yes he can but
Dilfer point is valid
Lebrons on Dilfer are not and uncalled for
read what he said...
Fuck em

DeadlyDynasty
12-10-2010, 12:44 AM
lol @ Dan Gilbert viewing this thread

ElNono
12-10-2010, 12:45 AM

He needs to post a serious letter

:lol

Flo-Rida
12-10-2010, 12:46 AM

Dan Gilbert
12-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Pardon my French, but fuck LeBron and that tree limb he calls a dick. And, yeah, I've seen his dick...so fucking what?!? I'm the motherfucking owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers! If I want to walk into the locker room or invest in the latest video technology to give my players an edge in the NBA's shower-taking department, it is what it is. It's called being a leader. I'm not a homosexual. But that's besides the point.

The Queen can't take criticism or responsibility for his actions and the only thing he likes more than a good happy ending (I'm a hands-on owner that simply does what it takes to make his players perform at their peak levels. So I know this firsthand, so to speak) is his Gatorade.

Fuck Peyton-FUCKING-Manning and the Queen's corporate sponsors. Fuck him and them in the ass with Lex Steele's dick, break it off and beat them with rest of it!

Ungrateful traitor....trying some kind of preemptive Jedi shit to protect his ass down the road.

Go Cavs.

ElNono
12-10-2010, 12:48 AM
:lmao

ElNono
12-10-2010, 12:49 AM
tbh, you forgot to guarantee that the Cavs will win a championship before the Saints

DeadlyDynasty
12-10-2010, 12:51 AM

I think he liked his vitamin water more, though :tu
It's that kind of attention to detail that made him leave in the first place, Dan.

Dan Gilbert
12-10-2010, 12:51 AM
tbh, you forgot to guarantee that the Cavs will win a championship before the Saints

That's MOTHER-FUCKING-IMPLIED!!!

Dan Gilbert
12-10-2010, 12:54 AM

I think he liked his vitamin water more, though :tu
It's that kind of attention to detail that made him leave in the first place, Dan.

Traitor James doesn't know his dick from his asshole, and I don't want to hear how he has to tuck it up in there to keep it from slowing down his game and how that may cause some confusion for a kid growing up.

KapitanTutan
12-10-2010, 01:56 AM
:tu for comic sans