PDA

View Full Version : Daily Dime: December 10, 2010

jdiggy0424
12-10-2010, 03:17 AM
Lol all the espn writers sucking the spurs off. Bout damn time.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-101210/daily-dime

Cessation
12-10-2010, 03:24 AM
you like?

Man In Black
12-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Look for the Richard Jefferson Audio Link to the right. It's a solid interview.

6 Minute Interview

12-10-2010, 06:12 AM
damn it, espn just brought the full force of their curse down on the spurs.

Jason R
12-10-2010, 07:23 AM

Lots of broken ankles tonight.

I'm looking at you Manu.

biskvito
12-10-2010, 07:30 AM
jinxed

ColinB
12-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Man, Kris Humphries is dating Kim Kardashian. Ruins my week.

lefty
12-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Man, Kris Humphries is dating Kim Kardashian. Ruins my week.
Kuwhat??????????

I Heart Ginobili
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Look for the Richard Jefferson Audio Link to the right. It's a solid interview.

6 Minute Interview

I will personally pay for rj to take speech classes.
"uhhh you know I train hard you know and it's like you know cool you know you know"

sananspursfan21
12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
lol at how that windhost guy mentions james anderson being a contributor when hes played like what 5 or 6 games. i really impressed in those few games though

Cry Havoc
12-10-2010, 04:09 PM

:dramaquee

If this team is that affected by the attentions of ESPN, we weren't very good to begin with.

Blackjack
12-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Weekend Dime: The Scouts' Quarterly Report (http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-101210-12/)

Western Conference scout on the new up-tempo Spurs and how comfortable coach Gregg Popovich will be with playing at a faster pace in the playoffs:

"Even though Tim [Duncan] and Tony [Parker] are foundations for that team, it's still all about Ginobili to me. When he's really healthy, they're really good. When he's so-so healthy, they're so-so.

"It'll be interesting to see how Pop does it in the playoffs. But I also think he almost has to [speed the game up]. With as many young guys as they have, they have to score more points than they used to. Defensively Pop can't choke down a game like he has in the past. You can't do as many schemes with a younger team. He has to simplify things, which probably means giving up more points than he wants to.

"If you look at the way the Spurs always played the Suns in the playoffs, it's never like they could really stop Phoenix, so they played faster. So he has [played at this pace] in stretches before. But he's doing it longer now because they can't scheme it up and get as many stops as they could with an older team. The only guy on their bench with any experience is [Antonio] McDyess."

DMC
12-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I saw Blair's interview after the Warriors game. It was the most composed I have ever seen him. He's always been giggly, like he's not even aware anyone is talking to him smacking his gum while talking, but this last one was pretty well done.

I have high hopes for Blair. I think he's a good kid with great potential.

Who cares what ESPN belches out? They are always on Lebron's nuts anyhow.