PDA

View Full Version : Are there mods on this forum?

spurswin1
12-10-2010, 03:46 AM
???

Jason R
12-10-2010, 03:50 AM
There are mods when there need to be. *points at deleted thread*

KapitanTutan
12-10-2010, 04:01 AM
none

so you can go fuck yourself :)

wannabe Moderator
12-10-2010, 07:23 AM
PM me.

Slomo
12-10-2010, 08:21 AM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Smack/dont_fuck_with_the_admins.jpg

DJR210
05-01-2016, 06:20 PM
:lol mods

Deleted my thread in seconds ,,!,

Now that The Club is politically correct, I wish to offer my sincerest of apologies for being offensive.

Here is the link to the story I made the thread about.. Sick, sick human being.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/BCSO-Two-toddlers-were-found-tied-up-in-the-back-7383524.php

.G.
05-01-2016, 06:24 PM
$1/post?

Avante
05-01-2016, 06:55 PM
I wish we had some legit moderating going on here, start dumping the immature ones.

SpursforSix
05-01-2016, 06:59 PM
???

Bend over, I'll fucking moderate.

Avante
05-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking moderate.

This sort of thing right here has to go. What is this guy, 14?

SpursforSix
05-01-2016, 07:43 PM

Why are you humping my leg...little feller? Does it look like a 13 year old tranny?

Avante
05-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Why are you humping my leg...little feller? Does it look like a 13 year old tranny?

Come on man don't you ever tire of that unfunny, stupid, boring same old shit? What is your reasoning for wanting to come off as a total idiot, well?

Dude, do something different, you are a total bore with that simple shit, ok?

Now here's where you totally ignore the above and just keep looking like a retard.............WHY?

SpursforSix
05-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Come on man don't you ever tire of that unfunny, stupid, boring same old shit? What is your reasoning for wanting to come off as a total idiot, well?

Dude, do something different, you are a total bore with that simple shit, ok?

Now here's where you totally ignore the above and just keep looking like a retard.............WHY?

Want to chat about Pee Pee the Kidnapper?

DMC
05-01-2016, 09:58 PM
SFS you should make long lists of black athletes and talk about how you raped a 12 year old in another country. That's what grown men do.

Avante
05-01-2016, 10:06 PM
SFS you should make long lists of black athletes and talk about how you raped a 12 year old in another country. That's what grown men do.

Why the BS?

I said this...

"Many years after my navy days I saw a thing on TV about the sex slavery situation in those foreign ports, and it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that bullshit?"

Stupid, what does that tell your dumb ass? Only here were the IQ level is less than a shoe size could anyone not get my stance on that sick shit. So are you really this fucking stupid?

Dummy, do you really believe we saw 12 year kids sitting on bar stools, you really this ignorant?

Avante
05-01-2016, 10:08 PM
Want to chat about Pee Pee the Kidnapper?

You can't, you know..0..about him.

DMC
05-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Why the BS?

I said this...

"Many years after my navy days I saw a thing on TV about the sex slavery situation in those foreign ports, and it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that bullshit?"

Stupid, what does that tell your dumb ass? Only here were the IQ level is less than a shoe size could anyone not get my stance on that sick shit. So are you really this fucking stupid?

Dummy, do you really believe we saw 12 year kids sitting on bar stools, you really this ignorant?
Did I call your name? Then shut up.

Avante
05-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Did I call your name? Then shut up.

You really down to playing that silliness now idiot? What a fucking coward.

I'd love to see you try and make me shut up mutherfucker, that would be funny.

baseline bum
05-01-2016, 10:20 PM

Spurstalk isn't in Olangapo, you can't barfine him.

SpursforSix
05-01-2016, 10:20 PM
You can't, you know..0..about him.

No one knows much about Pee Pee the kidnapper. Even one of the foremost authorities on the blues. Can't remember the guys name. But he wrote some books and I emailed him.

Avante
05-01-2016, 10:39 PM
No one knows much about Pee Pee the kidnapper. Even one of the foremost authorities on the blues. Can't remember the guys name. But he wrote some books and I emailed him.

This is what seperates me from guys like you.

Between March 3rd and April 7th 1937, ARC (The American Record Company) sent a mobile recording unit on a field trip firstly to visit Hot Springs, Arkansas and, then to Birmingham, Alabama in search of new talent that could be recorded on location instead of transporting the artists to their New York studio. Sometime between 18th and 24th March the unit arrived in Birmingham and, over a two week period set about recording a number of gospel and blues musicians. Among those were Charlie Campbell, Guitar Slim (George Bedford) and James Sherrill (Peanut The Kidnapper) all of whom were backed by the lively piano of Robert McCoy (http://www.wirz.de/music/mccrofrm.htm)who did not record under his own name. Sherrill was heavily influenced by the then popular Peetie Wheatstraw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we put Sherrill in that Alabama school of blues. Which means you would mix him in with who? Come on you know these blues, right?

Avante
05-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Spurstalk isn't in Olangapo, you can't barfine him.

You try so hard little man, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

SpursforSix
05-01-2016, 10:43 PM
This is what seperates me from guys like you.

Between March 3rd and April 7th 1937, ARC (The American Record Company) sent a mobile recording unit on a field trip firstly to visit Hot Springs, Arkansas and, then to Birmingham, Alabama in search of new talent that could be recorded on location instead of transporting the artists to their New York studio. Sometime between 18th and 24th March the unit arrived in Birmingham and, over a two week period set about recording a number of gospel and blues musicians. Among those were Charlie Campbell, Guitar Slim (George Bedford) and James Sherrill (Peanut The Kidnapper) all of whom were backed by the lively piano of Robert McCoy (http://www.wirz.de/music/mccrofrm.htm)who did not record under his own name. Sherrill was heavily influenced by the then popular Peetie Wheatstraw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we put Sherrill in that Alabama school of blues. Which means you would mix him in with who? Come on you know these blues, right?

:sleep

Avante
05-01-2016, 11:12 PM
:sleep

You brought up Peanut the Kidnapper, not me.

Dude, I thought you knew them blues, haha~~~~~~~ You don't know a damn thing do ya?

What gets me is you are so damn lazy, too lazy to even ty to Google. Wow~

Little man, here are those prewar Alabama blues.

Peanut the Kidnapper
Bob Campbell
Pillie Bolling
Lucille Bogan...her "Shavin' Dry" has to be heart to be believed.
Sonny Scott
Birmingham Jug Band
Alabama Sheiks
Walter Roland
Boweavil Jackson
Eli Framer
Daddy Stovepipe
Ed Bell
Jaybird Coleman
Bullet Williams
Edward Thompson
Marshall Owens