PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus hitting a bong

Evil Angel
12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Anyone surprised by this? Not me... :hat

Video here...

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/ (http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyrus-video-bong-hit-smoking-salvia-herb-pyschedelic-birthday-party-hannah-montana/)

monosylab1k
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Bush?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Ha. Nice.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
What a waste. If she stays straight, doesn't party, studies hard and goes to college she might be able to get a good job some day with benefits. If she really applies herself she may one day be able to buy a KB home and a minivan. I can't believe she is throwing all that away. What an idiot.

Ginobilly
12-10-2010, 11:59 AM
gives new meaning to "Party in the USA".:lol
Anyways, what a great gal this Miley is, smoking weed and Salvia and what not. I wouldn't mind taking some bong hits with her, then she could pay for dinner afterwards.:hat

Blake
12-10-2010, 12:02 PM
she'll be joining L Lohan in no time at all

Bipolar Bob
12-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Leave her alone. She is growing up and experimenting like most kids these days..and her parents are getting a divorce...like most kids these days. I hope she doesn't do a jamie spears though.

marini martini
12-10-2010, 12:19 PM
What a waste. If she stays straight, doesn't party, studies hard and goes to college she might be able to get a good job some day with benefits. If she really applies herself she may one day be able to buy a KB home and a minivan. I can't believe she is throwing all that away. What an idiot.

:lmao

Every girls dream!!!:hat

Bipolar Bob
12-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Maybe she'll buy a ranch and fire up the grill!!

DMX7
12-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Who cares? It's not that big of a deal.

AmericanPsycho
12-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Who cares? It's not that big of a deal.

That's what Lindsay Lohan's parents said.

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 01:39 PM
oh so shocking!

Wild Cobra
12-10-2010, 02:31 PM
First though... dumb girl... after reading the title...

My God... I hope it wasn't a glass one. She might have broke it!

Drachen
12-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Well, I think we all know what the 4/20 glass at the flying saucer will be next year. LOL

Next thing you know she will be snorting nutmeg.

Duff McCartney
12-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Well, I think we all know what the 4/20 glass at the flying saucer will be next year. LOL

Next thing you know she will be snorting nutmeg.

She should try the Cinnamon Challenge...that might make a great video.

TimDunkem
12-10-2010, 02:42 PM
She must have had a TBI in the past.

The Gemini Method
12-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Miley likes to get high. Not much a shock and it shouldn't be...Salvia for everyone!

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2010, 02:50 PM
She's 18 and made 15-20 million last year. Why NOT celebrate?

Frenzy
12-10-2010, 02:51 PM
She's trying to get a deeper voice.

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 02:57 PM
She's 18 and made 15-20 million last year. Why NOT celebrate?

If she wants to make another 15-20 mill she might not want to video tape it. Parents put alot of that cash in her bank account and I doubt they will like to see her hitting the bong. This has trouble all over it.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2010, 03:17 PM
If she wants to make another 15-20 mill she might not want to video tape it. Parents put alot of that cash in her bank account and I doubt they will like to see her hitting the bong. This has trouble all over it.

She can't play the child star forever. I don't know what her contract with Disney is like but as long as she keeps her shit together and doesn't go off the deep end like LiLo it doesn't hurt her career to start breaking out of that goody two shoes Disney mold.

ididnotnothat
12-10-2010, 03:20 PM
I can't believe how many guys think she is hot. She is fugly!

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
She can't play the child star forever. I don't know what her contract with Disney is like but as long as she keeps her shit together and doesn't go off the deep end like LiLo it doesn't hurt her career to start breaking out of that goody two shoes Disney mold.

Video taping smoking the bong 5 days after her 18th b-day only makes people think of child stars like Lindsey Lohan. Not a person you want to be compared to if you plan on going from child star to adult star. Her decision making is what I mean by "this has trouble all over it" Is she just a 18 year old being stupid, is she an advoacte for bong smoking, does she have a problem with drugs, does she think this will further her career, does she think thats what adults do.....I'm saying regardless of the answer, this has trouble all over it.

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
I can't believe how many guys think she is hot. She is fugly!

I would fuck her in a heartbeat.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Video taping smoking the bong 5 days after her 18th b-day only makes people think of child stars like Lindsey Lohan. Not a person you want to be compared to if you plan on going from child star to adult star. Her decision making is what I mean by "this has trouble all over it" Is she just a 18 year old being stupid, is she an advoacte for bong smoking, does she have a problem with drugs, does she think this will further her career, does she think thats what adults do.....I'm saying regardless of the answer, this has trouble all over it.

Give the kid a break. I mean, her dad still wears a fucking mullet! she has a lot to rebel against...:lol

Molester
12-10-2010, 03:37 PM

+1 She is ugly though.

hater
12-10-2010, 03:38 PM
wake me up when she releases a sex tape

Molester
All she needs now is a sex-tape.

jack sommerset
+1 She is ugly though.

:lol

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Give the kid a break.

I already have

tp2021
12-10-2010, 03:42 PM

I'd try to last longer than that, though.

rolled up $20
12-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Selena Gomez is much hotter.

Tinystarz
12-10-2010, 04:07 PM
You can't expect many kids to be role models at that age.

4>0rings
12-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Her smoking out of a bong just turns me on more. Also, if that's salvia, it must have been some weak ass salvia. Probably nutmeg or whatever you whippernsappers are doing now.

Dr. Gonzo
12-10-2010, 04:30 PM
It is shocking that an 18 year old with an endless supply of money and privilege would experiment with weed. Completely shocking.

TimothyLeary
12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
It is shocking that an 18 year old with an endless supply of money and privilege would experiment with weed. Completely shocking.

I hear ya, she should be experimenting with designer drugs.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 05:10 PM
bullshit that it was salvia, she's smoking the reefer

Sisk
12-10-2010, 05:16 PM
What a waste. If she stays straight, doesn't party, studies hard and goes to college she might be able to get a good job some day with benefits.

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/500/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

4>0rings
12-10-2010, 05:34 PM
It's possible, they sell really weak salvia that doesn't make you hallucinate, just a short weed like high. Might as well just smoke weed, lasts longer.

ToughActinTinactin
12-10-2010, 05:37 PM
She should go to college and really party.

mrsmaalox
12-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm really disappointed in her. Salvia instead of weed? :rolleyes

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 05:45 PM

tell it like it is maalox! fo'reals!

Boris
12-10-2010, 05:48 PM

:tu

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:05 PM

Gotta be a cover up, in order to avoid the next Michael Phelps title...

Who the hell smokes salvia period, let alone in a party atmosphere? My bet is it was weed, and she's just beginning and thus had some great giggles + being a dumb young annoying little cunt (just from the video, seems annoying as fuck), and exaggerating the effects.

Boris
12-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I can see her munching down on some Subway ala, Phelps.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Hopefully she will see the video once she's not high and see what an idiot looks like when they are high.

It is actually a good video to show kids who want to get high.
No bright kid wants to see themselves looking that stupid.

jack sommerset
12-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Made me want to go out to Arlington to buy some. It's sold at the gas pipe there.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Hopefully she will see the video once she's not high and see what an idiot looks like when they are high.

That video is miley cyrus getting high, not everybody getting high.

But anyway, she's clearly having a great time in the video, is she not? Are you against drinking too? Are you telling me you never used to get drunk off your ass in high school and college and post college during your 20s? Those types of things are fun for a large percentage of the population...can look and sound stupid too...don't be a hypocrite, I hope you never used to get drunk before.

Otherwise your credibility = 0

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:40 PM

My first response:

But anyway, she's clearly having a great time in the video, is she not? Are you against drinking too? Are you telling me you never used to get drunk off your ass in high school and college and post college during your 20s? Those types of things are fun for a large percentage of the population...can look and sound stupid too...don't be a hypocrite, I hope you never used to get drunk before.

Another take:

Or maybe it's a video that shows how much fun you can have while getting high, not being hostile and starting drunken fights on the streets or at bars or beating your wife, not intoxicating oneself to death (impossible to smoke yourself to death with weed, obviously you can easily kill yourself with alcohol via overdose, thousands do yearly, yet essentially all adults in this country are hypocritical fuckbags that are fine with drinking but oh no not the reefer!!!), and finally not getting into a car blacked out and taking other's lives.

Not a bad alternative to drinking.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but if any of you reading this can accept drinking but not smoking marijuana should either educate themselves or kill themselves. One or the other, because any other option is hurting society.

Roddy Beaubois
12-10-2010, 06:45 PM

Nah, judging on her reaction I would say she smoked salvia. Thats basically the effect it gives most people.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Nah, judging on her reaction I would say she smoked salvia. Thats basically the effect it gives most people.

Must be some weak shit, most people I've seen have looked scary and terrified.

Roddy Beaubois
12-10-2010, 06:53 PM

Gotta be a cover up, in order to avoid the next Michael Phelps title...

Who the hell smokes salvia period, let alone in a party atmosphere? My bet is it was weed, and she's just beginning and thus had some great giggles + being a dumb young annoying little cunt (just from the video, seems annoying as fuck), and exaggerating the effects.

If you listen to what the people are saying, its definitely salvia. They are making sure she takes it all in and focusing on holding it in as long as she can. I know you do that with weed too but not to that extent. She also mentions having a bad trip.

Why the fuck did they video tape this?

Roddy Beaubois
12-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Must be some weak shit, most people I've seen have looked scary and terrified.

Hmm not the case with me. I've done it a few times and mostly just laughed my ass off and talked like a retard. Thats what most people I've seen do it act like too.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:54 PM
And I'm not even saying it definitely was weed, it certainly could be salvia like you've said and:

It's possible, they sell really weak salvia that doesn't make you hallucinate, just a short weed like high. Might as well just smoke weed, lasts longer.

But the article is just very similar to Kevin retard Garnett's statement that "oh I called Charlie cancerous to his team and this league" ... clearly a huge cover-up lie, pure BS. No one bought that shit. I'm not totally sold that it's salvia.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:55 PM
And I'm not even saying it definitely was weed, it certainly could be salvia like you've said and:

But the article is just very similar to Kevin retard Garnett's statement that "oh I called Charlie cancerous to his team and this league" ... clearly a huge cover-up lie, pure BS. No one bought that shit. I'm not totally sold that it's salvia.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Hmm not the case with me. I've done it a few times and mostly just laughed my ass off and talked like a retard. Thats what most people I've seen do it act like too.

Well I couldn't speak for myself, I've never bothered to try salvia. I've smoked a good amount of those synthetic herbal highs like K2 and all, my understanding was salvia is a super short effect about 10 minutes and you're supposed to trip...

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 06:58 PM
If you listen to what the people are saying, its definitely salvia. They are making sure she takes it all in and focusing on holding it in as long as she can. I know you do that with weed too but not to that extent. She also mentions having a bad trip.

Why the fuck did they video tape this?

I wondered the same thing, LMAO. There's no question I'd sell that shit to TMZ scumbags if I stumbled upon it.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2010, 07:07 PM

Defensive much?

She looks stupid and is acting stupid.

If you don't mind looking and acting stupid while destroying your memory-go right ahead and do what she is doing.
And be proud of yourself,too.

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Defensive much?

If you don't mind looking and acting stupid while destroying your memory-go right ahead and do what she is doing.

lil' bitch! boo hoo she's doing drugs... stay in your glass house lil' bitch.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2010, 07:20 PM
lil' bitch! boo hoo she's doing drugs... stay in your glass house lil' bitch.

So you don't think she looks and acts stupid in that video?

DesignatedT
12-10-2010, 07:27 PM
so shes of legal age doing a legal drug? ok..................

koriwhat
12-10-2010, 07:28 PM
So you don't think she looks and acts stupid in that video?

who gives a shit? we've all looked and have all acted stupid in our lives... what's the big deal?

i'm waiting for that one rock to shatter your glass house.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Defensive much?

destroying my memory...shit, if my GPA after 5 semesters at a respectable school is 3.8 then shit I wonder what I could achieve with a memory.... 4.5 if possible??

For the record, I agree she looks and is acting stupid. And again, she is Miley Cyrus; a dumb, young slut.

crc21209
12-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm so sure it was salvia. :lol....Only a matter of time before the world sees what her pussy looks like too...:lol

silverblk mystix
12-10-2010, 07:48 PM
who gives a shit? we've all looked and have all acted stupid in our lives... what's the big deal?

i'm waiting for that one rock to shatter your glass house.

No one said it was a big deal.

I said she looks stupid in the video-no more-no less.

Pretty factual statement.

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 07:53 PM
No one said it was a big deal.

I said she looks stupid in the video-no more-no less.

Pretty factual statement.

"no more" ???

I don't know...it seems like you were implying some things here...

silverblk mystix
12-10-2010, 08:02 PM
"no more" ???

I don't know...it seems like you were implying some things here...

Fair question.

I'll clear up the confusion.

I don't listen to Miley Cyrus-if that is what she does (sing)....and I could give two shits about her.

My understanding is that her audience is mostly 9,10, & 11 year old girls.

I know she has a big influence on these kids and my hope is that these CHILDREN...get to see how stupid one can look and act when they are high.

As far as adults...I feel that any adult can make the decision to partake or not and it is only THEIR business. I don't have any problem with any adults getting high nor would I be presumptuous to assume that anyone would give a shit what I think anyways.

Once these CHILDREN are of age...then I think that they would be better equipped to handle those kind of decisions. I hope they don't think it is cool to get high because Miley does it.

As far as losing memory cells- THAT -- happens to be my own OPINION based on life experience- but in no way did I intend to offend. I just happen to believe that it is true.

4>0rings
12-10-2010, 09:01 PM
ZHdjqsSSa_A

ALVAREZ6
12-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Fair question.

I'll clear up the confusion.

I don't listen to Miley Cyrus-if that is what she does (sing)....and I could give two shits about her.

My understanding is that her audience is mostly 9,10, & 11 year old girls.

I know she has a big influence on these kids and my hope is that these CHILDREN...get to see how stupid one can look and act when they are high.

As far as adults...I feel that any adult can make the decision to partake or not and it is only THEIR business. I don't have any problem with any adults getting high nor would I be presumptuous to assume that anyone would give a shit what I think anyways.

Once these CHILDREN are of age...then I think that they would be better equipped to handle those kind of decisions. I hope they don't think it is cool to get high because Miley does it.

As far as losing memory cells- THAT -- happens to be my own OPINION based on life experience- but in no way did I intend to offend. I just happen to believe that it is true.
Fair enough. :toast

Cant_Be_Faded
12-10-2010, 11:09 PM
That part at the end where she is babbling is fucking hilarious.

She's got a funny laugh too.

Nathan Explosion
12-11-2010, 02:01 AM
ZHdjqsSSa_A

:downspin:

The guy had no intention of winning. He just did it for the gag. That's awesome. What would have been better is if he actually got on stage betting 420.

AS for Miley being stupid, she was dumb.......for letting someone record it. In high school I got high lots of times. But if someone busted out a video camera, I'd be nowhere to be found.

That's the message I'm going to pass on to my kids. "Kids, if you have to get high for some reason, make sure no one captures it on camera."

:)

The Reckoning
12-11-2010, 02:11 AM
that girl in the background is chowing on frosted flakes like michael phelps

KapitanTutan
12-11-2010, 05:09 AM
i'd still bang her

ploto
12-11-2010, 08:15 AM

Not everyone takes drugs or gets high. The notion on here by so many that it is an expected and accepted part of life continues to amaze me. And no- I have never been drunk or high.

Dr.McDreamy
12-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Not everyone takes drugs or gets high. The notion on here by so many that it is an expected and accepted part of life continues to amaze me. And no- I have never been drunk or high.

Well, it IS a part of most of our lives. We many not all be tempted to experiment but I'd say the majority of us will come in contact with drugs or booze at one time or another. I think that is the point most are making.

Dr.McDreamy
12-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Selena Gomez is much hotter.

No doubt.

The Reckoning
12-11-2010, 10:33 AM
actually miley's looking pretty fine in that video. maybe its because women instantly become twice as hot when they hit a bong.

Nathan Explosion
12-11-2010, 11:35 AM
actually miley's looking pretty fine in that video. maybe its because women instantly become twice as hot when they hit a bong.

She has her moments. There are times when I look at her and think, "No way. Ugh." And then there are times when I look at her and go, "Hey who's that? She's pretty hot. Wait, that's Miley Cyrus?"

But I think a lot of guys can agree on one thing, it doesn't feel so creepy now that she's 18. :lol

As for the drugs part, if you have any fun in high school or college, you're going to be exposed to alcohol and drugs. The first time I saw anyone snort coke was at a party in high school. I was high, walked into a room and saw it. Doesn't mean I was ever tempted to do coke, just that I was exposed to it.

I think the real shock is not that everyone assumes that teens get exposed to drugs and alcohol, but rather, that people get shocked that teens get exposed to drugs and alcohol.

And really, if we're talking weed, is it really that bad? I used to worry about myself way more when I was drunk then when I was high because it's much harder to do things drunk as opposed to being high.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Disney cannot like that too much.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-11-2010, 01:00 PM
double postage

ploto
12-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, it IS a part of most of our lives. We many not all be tempted to experiment but I'd say the majority of us will come in contact with drugs or booze at one time or another.

I am not talking about teens being exposed to drugs; I am talking about people assuming teens will USE drugs and/or get drunk. I know many people who never did either.

DeadlyDynasty
12-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I am not talking about teens being exposed to drugs; I am talking about people assuming teens will USE drugs and/or get drunk. I know many people who never did either.

You know many people who never drank or did drugs as teens? What a deprived, friendless childhood, tbh

KapitanTutan
12-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Disney cannot like that too much.

that bitch with the magic car can.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-12-2010, 03:14 AM
She's actually incredibly fuck-able when she's all high and babbling and laughing.

Very few women's laughs are non-annoying.....I find hers cute and funny.

This coming from someone who sees her as the child of the devil

koriwhat
12-12-2010, 04:20 AM
kids will be kids. we've all done this or that, it is what it is.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-12-2010, 04:23 AM
I tried salvia a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago. Damn, was it gross. It gave me a headache.

koriwhat
12-12-2010, 04:34 AM
I tried salvia a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago. Damn, was it gross. It gave me a headache.

lsd... i hear salvia is 5 minutes of lsd hell, well try that shit for 12+ hrs straight. hell ain't all that bad btw.

howbouthemspurs
12-13-2010, 11:20 AM
I would smoke with her! It would be easier to take advantage of her then. She seems naive enough to manipulate. stupid teenage girls.

ididnotnothat
12-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Some guy, more like guys, are going to be happy she smokes pipe.

AmericanWoman
12-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Shelly Miles talked about this on San Antonio LIving today. This could spell trouble. Miley is set for life.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-13-2010, 12:54 PM
lsd... i hear salvia is 5 minutes of lsd hell, well try that shit for 12+ hrs straight. hell ain't all that bad btw.

Nah. Nothing like that. It was about 5 hours of having sh!tmouth